Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2018, 10:10 pm

"Am I?" Lyra asked, tilting her head in a gesture of mock confusion, though smiling a little. "I'm Lyra, though you probably know that already."

While that exchange was going on, Gyles busied himself with pouring at least the glass of juice that Angela had asked for, putting the glass within reach of her once he was done with that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2018, 7:07 am

"Oh, thank you!" Angela said once Gyles filled her glass with juice. She then quickly took a few sips to get rid of the dryness in her throat.
"Uhm... so... Lyra... I'm not sure if you've heard anything about us... so maybe I should get to the point." Aurora said and then cleared her throat to give herself a moment to think about what to say next. "Alright, so, our father is a godfather to you and Ana, while your dad is our godfather..." Aurora started explaining, but soon was interrupted by excited Angela. "Yeah! So we're cousins. Nice to meetcha cousin!" The fire witch said with a wide smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2018, 12:44 pm

"I know, Dad explained all that," Lyra said once both of the Fosters had said their bit, "And, you're both witches, too, aren't you? Like Luna?" she then asked just to confirm, though it was clear enough that it wasn't going to be a problem for her at all. Strange it would be if it were, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2018, 2:20 pm

"Yes, we are." Aurora explained briefly as she crossed her arms on her chest and smiled. "So, now that everyone knows the basics..." Aurora added and then made a short pause to look at Gyles. "Actually, there's something I wanted to tell you, uncle." The witch said as the expression on her face became quite serious. "It's about the thing we didn't want to talk during our previous meeting..." Aurora was quite tense, after all to her what she was about say was a very important secret. The fox witch cleared her throat "Have you heard about a certain mission in Greece that went so wrong the DWMA sent a Death Scythe to deal with the situation?" Aurora asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2018, 12:48 pm

"Nothin' concrete, let's just say that," Gyles said. After asking Dalibor he didn't pry, since that was enough to tell him that it really was Aurora's to tell and nobody else's. He said nothing more, becoming all ears so to say, sitting and waiting patiently for Aurora to speak on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2018, 2:32 pm

Aurora sighed- she really didn't want to get into details about the worst day of her life, but she'd made up her mind. She had to tell Gyles as much as she had to. Aurora cleared her throat, she looked quite stressed. "Alright, so... About.... two years ago I and my two (currently)former partners went to Greece to investigate certain... ruins, in which traces of multiple kishin eggs have been spotted. As it turned out there was a sealed tomb in there. We prepared the traps and everything to be ready, then we unsealed the damn thing. It was the worst decision in my entire career, uncle..." Aurora said and made a pause, her grim attitude seemed to be spreading through the room. "We fought with all our abilities, all our strength... but we've been greatly outnumbered. I got knocked down to the ground and... well... got wounded in the arm..." After the witch said that, she instinctively looked at her left arm. To everyone who was unaware of the incident, it looked like a normal arm. Of course, it was a magic tool-prosthetic arm covered with a powerful illusion spell. "One of my partners transformed into his human form since I was unable to use him. Luckily I had a second weapon... Well... we cleared the area and then retreated. And... and... I-I tried to heal myself... using my magic b-b-but... It wasn't enough... t-the surgeons at that hospital didn't help either..." Aurora made another pause and hid her face in her hand. For a second the old, shy, delicate Aurora replaced the confident Aurora everyone got used to. After a moment, that she used to calm herself down, she looked at Gyles again. "That day I lost my arm. The DWMA sent Death Scythe Adam Kovalsky, some strong meister and my sister to finish the job." That was the conclusion of the story. Of course, it was time to show Gyles why her arm was somehow there despite her stating that she lost it. "And this..." Aurora said, slightly raising her left arm. "Let me show you." She added before using her anti-magic spell to remove the illusion, showing the black magic tool that was attached to her body. "A friend of mine's made this for me." Aurora explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2018, 10:24 am

Each of the Kindleberry's listened carefully to what Aurora was saying, especially Gyles. Throughout the telling of her story he didn't betray what he might have been thinking, up until he saw the arm. It was a muted tut, coupled with the slightest expression of annoyance or anger. Once she was done talking, he sighed, shaking his head slightly. "That explains a few things," he said, pausing for thought. "I understand that you were the one who wanted to keep this under wraps, yeah? That's fine an' all, but if I'd have known I would've been able to chase up whichever moron decided it would be a wise idea to put that up as a mission for just one team, to investigate a place that was reported to be crawlin'. You didn't know I existed, I know that, but it's just somethin' I'd have liked to do; been too long now, I think. I don't think I'd have been able to help much otherwise, besides just bein' about, if I did know," Gyles stopped talking there, for a couple of moments, but piped up again while pointing at the arm. "Oh, and, seems like you found yourself some good friends. That's good... But... Don't think you really needed to get rid of the illusion."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2018, 11:03 am

Aurora scratched the back of her head at Gyles comment. He was right that it was a bad decision to give such a dangerous mission to just one meister. On the other hand, her partners were the ones who accepted it. Perhaps the DWMA just didn't have enough information? Aurora tried to remember the intel the school had managed to gather on their targets, but in the end, just decided that thinking about the dark past won't really change anything. "Yeah...I wanted to hide the accident from mom and dad. I didn't want them to worry 'n' stuff... If I knew about you I'd probably try to hide it for you as well." Aurora said and then smirked slightly, though it was a bitter expression on her face. "And now that I think about it... yeah... Removing the illusion was unnecessary. Oh well, I'll just ask mom to cast the spell again." The girl said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2018, 2:04 pm

"If I ever lose an arm I want one of those," Lyra said after nobody seemed to have anything to add for a moment. It was an off hand comment and not exactly taking the idea of losing a limb seriously; that was purposeful, since the mood had gotten too serious for her liking.

"Oi," both Gyles and Ana said in unison, with Lyra having had earned a glare from each of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2018, 2:35 pm

"H-hey!" Angela said almost at the same time and though Lyra didn't receive a glare from Angela, she still seemed slightly unhappy with the girl's joke as it reminded her of all the things she had to go through after Aurora's accident.

Aurora crossed her arms on her chest. Though Lyra's comment made her shiver unpleasantly, she decided to just take it as a joke and try to lighten up the mood. "Hah! Yeah, but why wait to lose a limb? We could always build you a badass gauntlet-thingy! Have you seen Luna's combat robes?" Aurora said with a smirk and then let out a chuckle.-
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2018, 4:13 pm

"I think it'd make doing a menace harder, so I think I would be better off without it," Lyra said, looking at her hand and thinking about it for a few moments. "And don't make it sound like I'm planning on losing something," she then added with a grin.

"Can we stop talkin' about losing limbs, right about now?" Gyles asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2018, 4:29 pm

"Y-Yeah... can we?" Angela asked after Gyles.
Aurora nodded "Okay. Sure!" She said. It was probably a better idea to drop the topic completely and find something else to talk about. "You've mentioned doing a menace, Lyra... Does it mean you're able to use it already?" The witch asked, though the question was just to make sure she understood correctly. In Aurora's eyes, the fact that Lyra could use the resonance already was very impressive.

Meanwhile, Luna was just listening to the everyone in silence. She didn't know what to say or do. It's not like she had anything else to say in the topic of limbs or anything. However, Aurora's story made her realize how dangerous being a meister is. The thought of getting killed or wounded in a battle against a terrifying monster caused her face to turn pale. Luna couldn't stop looking at Aurora's metal arm, imagining how terrible her wounds must had been. She shivered when she imagined being in her situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2018, 3:43 pm

"Yeah, I can do a soul menace," Lyra said, nodding enthusiastically to confirm even harder that she was indeed impressive. "And it's not an ordinary one," she then added, sitting up straight, looking like she was just bursting with pride; that was because she sort of was.

Ana, though it was debatable whether she really noticed that Luna was feeling uncomfortable or whether she just sort of figured that she would, put a hand atop the girl's head; she figured that some headpats would be some comfort to Luna. "Mum and Dad wanted her to train before she moved up to the EAT class, and she went too far with it," Ana said, though regardless of how she said that, it seemed like she was a little proud of her sister as well; not that it showed, much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2018, 4:02 pm

Aurora chuckled quietly seeing how proud Lyra seemed of her ability. Her curiosity grew bigger when the girl said that her menace wasn't a standard one. The witch looked at the young meister and tilted her head to her side slightly. "Not an ordinary one, you say? What do you mean?" Aurora asked.
"Show us!" Angela said enthusiastically with a giant grin present on her face.

It seemed like headpats were what Luna needed at that moment. Like a puppy she moved her head closer towards Ana, to let her know that she wanted more. She too seemed impressed by the fact that Lyra was able to use menace despite being younger than she was. "W-Well... being well trained is... kinda important for meisters... right?" Luna said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2018, 7:58 pm

"It's a Burning Menace," Lyra said, grinning just like Angela was doing. "Our Mum, Ana and I have fiery souls. Mum decided to use that with a Soul Menace, so I learned it as well. Ana would be able to do it, too, if she wasn't a weapon," she explained almost immediately, though she didn't do any of the showing that Angela wanted. There wasn't anything nearby that Lyra particularly wanted to destroy.

"It is important, but there's training and then there's what Lyra's been doing," Ana said, while she was casually stroking Luna's hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 10:02 am

"Burning menace?!" Angela repeated after Lyra, more excited than before. "Fire is my specialty actually, haha!" The witch announced happily. "Now I want to see it even more!" Angela added.
Aurora didn't comment on her sister's rather... overexcited attitude. She simply crossed her arms on her chest and closed her eyes for a second, trying to just imagine combining regular menace with fire element.
"Let me know if you actually want to show Angela your menace... I might be able to prepare a target for you..." Aurora said calmly.

"U-Uhm... if you say so Ana... I guess we should start training more often too..." Luna said with her eyes closed.
Aurora glanced at Ana and briefly. The sight made her smirk slightly. Luna reminded her of a cute doggy who was enjoying Ana's attention.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 10:53 am

Lyra was excited to show off, it seems, because as soon as the possibility was mentioned she looked to Aurora. "Please?" she said, though then looked to her Dad and repeated the same query.

"As long as you don't break anythin' it's all fine," he said, shrugging.

"We'll have to work hard, but, we'll get there," Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 11:54 am

Aurora slowly stood up, followed by her sister. "Let's go outside then, okay?" The witch said calmly as she put her hands into the pockets of her trousers. "We'll need some space to play with magic and menace." She said. "Ana, Luna, are you going with us?" Aurora asked as she looked at the two with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 1:31 pm

Lyra was up almost as soon as Aurora was, and went on to lead the way to the backyard after Aurora asked if her sister and Luna would be coming along, too.

Ana stood up when asked, though rather than move to go along right away turned around to look at Luna and see what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 3:50 pm

Luna also stood up. It seemed like she was quite curious what Aurora had planned for Lyra. The wolf witch took Ana's hand gently and followed Lyra and the rest towards the backyard.
Once the girls were there Aurora looked around and then picked a point right in the middle of the backyard. "Alright, I think we can test your skill on a simple target. I wonder if you'll be able to break it using menace..." The fox witch said and rubbed her chin using her fingers. Then she cleared her throat and muttered her mantra. "Ahem! Personal shield" Right after Aurora cast her spell a magical shield made of blue energy appeared in front of her. It was just levitating in one place. "Okay, this is your target for now! Show me what you've got, Lyra!" The witch exclaimed and then grinned as she crossed her arms on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 4:50 pm

Lyra oohed at the magical shield once Aurora had cast it, moving up towards it and giving it a poke. She looked at it for a little while before she moved away a few steps to get into position; she was satisfying her curiosity at first, though now she wanted to know what her menace would do it. She go into a stance and took those steps again, although this time faster and with clear purpose, before performing a palm strike with the momentum and menace both. A brief flash at the point of impact followed by a shimmer in the air, the heat haze clear as day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 5:27 pm

Aurora's shield flickered and lost its shape for a second when Lyra hit it with her menace, but it seemed like it managed to survive the heat. It was quite weakened though as evidenced by it becoming more transparent than before. Aurora kept standing still in the same place. It seemed like she was quite satisfied by her young cousin's strength.
Angela joined her hands together and jumped in place, unable to contain her excitement. "That was soooo coool, Lyra!" The fire witch commented cheerfully.
Though Luna found the little showcase of Lyra's strength quite amazing, she was more interested in Aurora's magic, which probably wasn't too surprising considering her lack of experience in the magic of the witches. She kept staring at the magical shield, wondering if she would be able to learn the spell herself. After all, it seemed like a really useful skill to have.
"Yeah, good job Lyra! That resonance really is something! Hahahah, I kinda wish I could develop my own Soul Menace..." Aurora commented and then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2018, 6:42 pm

Lyra grinned at each of the two Foster witches and moved away from the shield once she took a look at it again. She was sort of disappointed that she couldn't break it, but she was well aware of how powerful magic could be; she wasn't going to bear herself up over it or anything like that. She approached Angela, then. "I want to see your magic, too," she said. She was planning on developing her menace further, so she figured seeing some fire magic might give her some ideas. Not that she could hope to actually copy magic.

Ana didn't seem to be particularly excited about Lyra's performance, though not unimpressed. She'd seen it many times before, performed by two different people to boot. She, too, was more interested in seeing Angela and Aurora's magic.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 7:27 am

"Sure thing~!" Angela said and giggled. She loved showing her magic skill to others. That pride of hers would often make Aurora roll her eyes. "Prepare the target for me, sis!" The fire witch said to her older sister.
Aurora simply nodded and reached her hand out towards the shield, to recast the spell. Quickly, the magical barrier started glowing brighter refilled with magical energy. It seemed like she wasn't even thinking about moving away from the shield, completely trusting in its durability. On the other hand, even if Angela managed to break through it, Aurora could always negate the spell with her counterspell. "Ready..." Aurora said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

Angela took a few steps back while reciting her mantra. She then extended her arm towards the shield and her sister who was hiding behind it. "Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am th-..." Angela chanted while standing in a pose, but was interrupted by annoyed Aurora.
"Can you please shut up and cast the spell already?!" The older witch asked
"BUT I WANTED TO MAKE IT COOLER!" Angela whined.
"By quoting a TV show?!" Aurora muttered.
"Tsk! Fine... Fireballs!" Angela muttered. Suddenly three fireballs shot out of her hand towards Aurora. The first one hit the shield causing a small explosion, so did the second one, but the second one managed to completely destroy Aurora's shield causing the third one to fly straight towards the fox witch.
Aurora seemed calm though as if she was used to such situations. She extended her arm towards the flying projectile "Spell erase!" Aurora chanted. A wide wave of magical energy shot out of her hand towards Angela. Once it touched the fireball... the fireball simply disappeared as if it had never existed.
"You really love showing off, don't you?" Aurora asked before letting out a quiet sigh.

Luna watched the whole show admiring the sisters' magical skills, especially the level of control they had over their powers. She wanted to become as good at using her magic as they were. The spell that excited the most was Aurora's anti spell. For Luna, being able to use such a spell would certainly make using magic way less stressful. "Amazing..." Luna commented quietly, almost shivering from the magical energy that was surrounding her soul.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 9:01 am

"That was great!" Lyra exclaimed once the 'show' was over and clapped for the two witches. "Well, at when Angela stopped talking..." she said under her nose, though probably a little bit too loud if she actually wanted not to be heard. She was one hundred percent sure that what the younger Foster was saying had nothing to do with magic and was in turn simply lame.

Ana once again patted Luna on the head, though not for comfort this time but just because. "You'll get there," she said, "You'll have your magic down like they do in no time at all. You've even got Aurora teaching you stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next