Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 12:00 pm

"Or, you could get both, if you like them equally," Ana suggested, though that was perhaps just her money-having mind kicking in. "Or, you let me buy one of them for you, that would also work."

It was always worth a try.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 12:17 pm

"No, no, no, Ana. I've s-started earning m-money to n-not rely on a-anyone when it comes to b-buying myself n-nice things..." Luna said with a warm smile. "B-but thank you f-for the offer..." Luna added with a blush on her cheeks. In the end, she decided to take the blue one. "I n-need to s-save so I can b-buy at least a few more things..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 1:12 pm

"Luna, you wouldn't be relying on me, you'd just be letting me spoil you," Ana said, as if that really made any difference in the long run. Ana would have to give it up until some occasion came along where gifts were appropriate at this rate...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 1:53 pm

"I-It's okay... You'll h-have plenty occasions t-to 'spoil me'" Luna said with a giant blush on her cheeks. She just didn't want to feel like she's using her girlfriend's generosity. "So... uh... L-Let's go and buy these dresses..." Luna said finally.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 2:44 pm

"Fine..." Ana resigned to not giving Luna gifts for the time being. She started walking towards the tills. Spoiling Luna would have to come later, then.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 2:56 pm

Once they were at the cash registers Luna quickly paid for her dress and got ready to leave. She was excited to visit the next store. "A-Alright... We got new dresses... M-Maybe some blouses and trousers now? Oh, I t-think I need a new z-zippered hoodie too..." Luna said, trying to plan their date a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 3:25 pm

"Sure, we can go look for that," Ana said once she was done paying for her own dress. She took Luna's hand again as she walked them out of the current store. She had a few ideas about what might look good on Luna that were a little outside of those sorts of parameters, but she wasn't going to say anything just yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 3:28 pm

"S-So... Yeah... let me know if you f-find any interesting store..." Luna said with a smile as she walked beside Ana. Suddenly she got very close to give her a quick peck on the cheek. After that, she let out a quiet chuckle. "I love you, Ana..." She said quietly and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 3:52 pm

"I love you too, Luna," Ana said, smiling happily thanks to the combination of a peck on the cheek and Luna saying that she loved her. It was both obvious, but made her feel so happy each and every time. Soon, after walking for just a bit, she pulled Luna aside to another store.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 4:05 pm

The second store was probably what Luna was looking for. There were many t-shirts, shirts, blouses, hoodies, sweaters and trousers everywhere. It had separate sections for women, men and children. "A-Alight... Let's look around..." The witch said as she headed towards the women section.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 4:24 pm

Ana looked about as she walked behind Luna, looking for both things that she'd like to put Luna in and things for herself. Occasionally she'd stop and pick something off of the racks and shelves and look between it and Luna, trying to decide if she should suggest it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 4:55 pm

Luna basically followed Ana, trying to do the same thing. Though she had to admit that she couldn't find anything interesting, well, until she spotted a black zippered hoodie with Death's mask on the back and a small "Death City" written on the front-left side. The girl giggled. In fact, she really liked living in Death City and their principal was one of her idols.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 6:19 pm

Ana, seeing what Luna was looking at, took the dress she previously bought off of Luna. "Try it on," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:07 pm

"S-Sure..." Luna said as she took the hoodie in her hand. "Do you see anything for yourself, by the way? Or... at least something y-you think would look good on me..?" The girls asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:25 pm

"Not right here, but there are a few things I have in mind for you in this store that I've seen from a distance," she said, giving her a somewhat sly smile. "As for myself... I saw a hoodie that looked pretty cool, but I can check it out in a bit."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:30 pm

"W-What d-do you mean..?" Luna asked when Ana mentioned having something in mind for her. That smile didn't make Luna too confident either. Did Ana plan something embarrassing for her or something? Knowing that she wouldn't get any answers from her girlfriend, Luna sighed. "A-Alright... I'll try this one on then..." The girl said as she headed towards the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:52 pm

Ana stopped Luna by grabbing her shoulder. "It's just a hoodie," she said. "Why do you think I took your dress off your hands? Just try it on right here. It's not like you need to strip like you do to put on a dress."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:19 pm

Luna's face turned red quickly and looked around. "A-Alright..." The girl said quietly before she put the hoodie on and presented herself to Ana. "W-What do you think, then..?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:35 pm

"It looks alright," Ana said, looking at Luna for a moment, "You look kinda cool in it," she then added.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:51 pm

"C-cool..?" Luna repeated after Ana and quickly looked around to find a nearby mirror. Once she found it, she quickly looked into it and smiled. Ana was right. The wolf witch smiled at her girlfriend and giggled. "I might b-buy it. I n-need more hoodies anyways." She said and looked around once more, to maybe find some new jeans and a t-shirt. "O-oh, what about th-that hoodie you've noticed..?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:07 pm

Ana turned around and walked off, coming back after a moment of looking, having now thrown on the hoodie she was thinking of. It was grey, with three yellow bands across each upper arm as well as stripes across the seams on top of the sleeves and the edges of the pockets. It had a tall 'collar' of sorts and seemed to be lined in yellow as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:20 pm

Luna smiled when she saw the hoodie. "This one looks c-cool too." The girl commented as took a closer look at it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:29 pm

"I know," Ana said, grinning, as she took the hoodie off and slung it across her shoulder for lack of a better place to carry it. "What next?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 9:39 pm

"Hm... O-one second, there's one more thing..." Luna said as she approached a pile of dark blue jeans. She quickly found her size. "I-I'll quickly try it on and we c-can go and pay..." Luna said. Since she needed to take her skirt off to try on the trousers, she went to the changing rooms where she quickly put the jeans on, looked in the mirror and then left the stall to show herself to Ana. The jeans had normal pockets on the front and on the back. It looked quite good on Luna too (at least in her opinion).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 10:05 pm

As Luna went off towards the changing rooms, Ana looked through some of the jeans to find something that it was within her plans to put Luna in. Maybe it was a little bit bad of her to do so, but Ana didn't care. She quickly caught up with her, holding the item behind herself. "I like those, you look good in them. Although, I think you'd look good in anything if you ask me... Anyway!" she finally took the mystery item from behind herself, revealing them to be a pair of denim shorts. They'd be useless for pockets and all that, of course. Ana thought they'd look good, though. "Do you think you could try these on for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next