Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 9:18 am

Angela blushed slightly when she heard Lyra's comment. She just wanted to make the whole thing seem more awesome than it was. Nevertheless, she put her hands on her hips and grinned. "Aaah~! That's why I love using magic. Feels awesome..." Angela said and let out a sigh.
Aurora scratched the back of her head. Thanks Lyra." The witch said with a smile when she heard the girl's compliment. "So, if you ever needed someone to practice with, just give us call, alright?" She added and winked at the meister.

Luna blushed and smiled somewhat when she heard Ana's words. "I'll train hard then!" She said and giggled happily. She will master her magic. Ana said she would so she will, at least that's what Luna's thought process told her.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on September 25th 2018, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 9:58 am

"I will," Lyra said with a nod and smile. She quite liked these new cousins she just got, so far. "Ooh, wait, one more thing," she said, then focusing her gaze on Aurora and then on Angela. Since the two of them were using magic just now, she figured... "Ooooh, your souls really are a lot different," she said, then looking between her sister and the two Fosters.

"We'll train hard," Ana said, mussing up Luna's hair a little before turning around to go back inside. "It's getting a bit chilly out here, so we should probably head back inside if we're all done showing off," she said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 10:09 am

The sisters looked at each other for a second. To Aurora it was obvious why their souls were different, but Angela seemed somewhat confused. Angela looked at Lyra and tilted her head to her side slightly. "Huh, what do you mean?" The fire witch asked.
Luna would just follow Ana wherever she went, thus she had no objections about going back inside. Especially since it really was getting a little bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 10:48 am

"I've never seen a witch soul before, so I was just taking a look for myself," Lyra said, explaining to Angela as she moved away to go back into the house.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 12:50 pm

Aurora smirked and nodded. "Yeah... our souls are different from yours... That's one of the downsides of being a witch heheh..." Aurora said before she started making her way back into the house.
Once everyone was there Aurora scratched the back of her head. "Though I'm surprised you've never taken a look at Luna's soul before..." She told Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 1:53 pm

"I assumed that she'd have Soul Protect up, so I didn't bother trying," Lyra said, shrugging. She only tried it with the Fosters since they had used magic only moments before. Soul Protect being down was a given in this case.

Back inside the house, Ana was the first to arrive back in the living room where everyone had been sitting before; she sat herself down in her previous spot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2018, 5:58 pm

"Hm... that's a very good point." Aurora said with a nod.
In the living room Luna, Angela and Aurora returned to their previous spots... Well, the sisters switched their seats actually. "So... does anyone have any questions about magic or... something?" The fox witch asked as she crossed her legs and smiled warmly at everyone present.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2018, 11:44 am

"Nothing I can think of right now," Lyra said as she sat back down next to the Fosters once again. It would seem that for the time being, the topic of magic was mostly exhausted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2018, 7:02 pm

It seemed like nor Luna nor the Fosters had anything to say or ask, creating a rather awkward moment of silence which was soon ended by Aurora's sigh. "You know... there's one thing I've been kinda bitter about for years..." The witch said as she put her hands on the back of her head and crossed her legs. "After almost creating two Death Scythes I'm still sitting with two meister stars..." She said with a rather calm, relaxed even, voice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2018, 10:39 am

Lyra seemed quite impressed with Aurora's two stars. She didn't expect that; nobody told her about it.

"You've got plenty of time to make up for that, bein' young and a witch both," Gyles said. "Anyway, it's exceptional at your age, witch or not, to even have gotten close to making one Death Scythe, let alone two; don't beat yourself up over it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2018, 6:09 pm

"I mean, sure, you've got a point, but imagine if you and dad had to start collecting souls from scratch." Aurora said with a smirk. "Well, at least I can consider myself to be a two-star with experience of a three-star!" She added, trying to be positive.
"Hm... At least you've managed to find a new weapon, right? She's a gun too..." Angela said and grinned.
"Yeah. She isn't a normal pistol though. Jennix's weapon kinda reminds me of some sci-fi blaster-thing. It's really, cool!" Aurora replied and chuckled then turned to look at Gyles. "I've always wondered... how does it feel to consume a witch's soul? Is the feeling any different from eating a normal corrupted soul?" She asked.
When Luna heard Aurora talk about eating souls, witches' souls, she shivered. She wasn't sure if she was ready to talk about such topics. On the other hand, if she wanted to turn Ana into a Death Scythe she'd have to kill a witch anyway...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2018, 11:57 pm

"Not much different goin' down, but the jump up in power is night an' day if you're comparing it to a Kishin Egg. Obvious enough, right? After all, it's the last part of the puzzle to a complete weapon, so to say," Gyles answered with question, seemingly seeing no issue with doing so in front of a group of people that was 50 percent witch. "Well, you go on an' ask your teachers about all that stuff if you're curious, though I'm sure you probably hear enough 'bout it already."

Ana, as if to go with a theme for the day, repeated the gesture of patting Luna's head the moment that an uncomfortable subject came up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2018, 5:52 pm

"When it comes to how everything works in theory, I know everything I've ever needed to know. It's just... Because I'm not a weapon I'll never know how it feels to, you know, complete this ritual that turns demon weapons into death scythes... At least from the weapon's perspective." Aurora explained with a warm smiled and then scratched the back of her head. Suddenly the witch giggled as she remembered something funny. "Hey, do you happen to know what is required to become a nurse at the DWMA?" Aurora asked, amused by the question.

Luna closed her eyes and let out a barely audible relaxed sigh when Ana started patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2018, 5:57 pm

"Can't say I do," Gyles answered. Whether it was some sort of joke or an actual question, the answer stood just the same, since Gyles wasn't one to go finding out things that he didn't need to or didn't feel obligated to know; medicine wasn't his thing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2018, 6:06 pm

"Oh... Ahem... Yeah, I've just remembered that a few years ago, when I was starting my meister career, I was planning to become a school nurse after graduation." Aurora explained, smiling slightly. "On the other hand... being a witch nurse at the DWMA wouldn't be a good idea considering the school's history with one... certain... witch..." The witch said after remembering that fact. "I've just always wanted to use my healing magic for greater good."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2018, 11:38 am

"Oh, that's what you're gettin' at," Gyles said, now realising. "I think the problem the school had with her was that she woke the Kishin, more so than her being a nurse while she was a witch, so I don't think they'd pass up talent if they were to see it," he went on, with a shrug to the end, "Although that's just my opinion."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2018, 11:37 am

Aurora had heard more rumors about the infamous witch nurse, but if Gyles stated that her only sin during that time was waking the Kishin Asura then that had to be the truth. "I see. You know, I just imagined that the school would just be very suspicious if another witch became the school's nurse. I guess you're right though." Aurora said as she scratched the back of her head. "Nowadays... I think I prefer being a simple barista. Being a nurse would be too stressful for me, I think." The witch added.

"I'm just glad the DWMA isn't hostile towards all witches anymore..." Luna suddenly said with a slight smile. It seemed like that sole fact made her calmer about being a witch herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2018, 9:56 am

"I think we're all glad that that's the case," Ana said.

"Whatever is best for you," Gyles said, shrugging. He couldn't fault anyone for going with the easier option, since that was sort of what he did whenever possible. Gyles then checked the time. "It's getting to be pretty late," he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2018, 11:54 am

"Yup. You're right. We should be going." Aurora said as she stood up and looked at her phone. "Be sure to pay us a visit sometime too!" The witch added with a smile before she looked at Luna. "Hey we can walk you home if you want, Luna, by the way."
"Sure..." The wolf witch said.
Soon the trio departed.

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7