Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 5:41 pm

"I told you that you're in for a treat," Ana said, just about finishing her own snack. Then, she went ahead and pulled Luna aside to the next store she saw, once Luna said that they should continue.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 6:19 pm

Well, the next store was a shoe shop. Luna started wondering- did she really need new shoes? Maybe? Probably? Maybe not? It was probably a good idea to take a look around anyways. "Hm... I always buy the cheapest shoes I can find... some of them don't last long..." Luna said as she looked down at her trainers. She was glad that Aurora added a pair of really good leather boots to her witch's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 6:42 pm

"You should think about getting a nice pair, it'll save money in the long run anyway," Ana said, looking at a few displays as she walked. "Now that you actually have the money, anyway."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 7:27 pm

"Y-You're right..." Luna said after a moment of thinking. With a smile, she looked around to find something nice. Quickly she found a simple pair of black sneakers with white elements. They seemed to be quite high quality, so probably they wouldn't start falling apart quickly. "D-Did you find anything interesting for yourself..?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 9:35 pm

"Yep," Ana said, just about as she got to getting a box with her size off of a shelf. Inside, were a pair of tall, red sneakers with white toecaps and black tongue. She sat herself down to try them on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 9:49 pm

Meanwhile, Luna took a quick look around and the right size for the shoe from before. She put only one of them on to compare it to her current shoes. When she was ready she looked at the shoes Ana'd picked. She really liked the design and in her opinion, it would definitely fit the hoodie the weapon had bought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 9:57 pm

"I might wear this stuff on missions," Ana said, as she put both the shoes on to make sure everything was definitely fine. She liked to make sure. Once she walked about in the shoes a little ways, she put them back in the box to head for the counter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 6:43 am

"Hm... Alright..." The girl replied to her girlfriend's statement.
Luna decided that the shoes she'd picked should be good enough. They weren't expensive too, so that was a good thing. Luna didn't want to spend all of her earned money on shopping. She wanted to keep at least some for later. So, Luna put the shoes she'd picked into the box and looked at Ana with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 12:37 pm

Ana answered Luna's smile with one of her own and took her hand before taking them both over so they could pay for the shoes. Once that was all done with, the amount of things they were carrying around was starting to get a little unwieldy, Ana noticed. "So, what now?" Ana asked, in case Luna had something in mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 2:11 pm

Luna thought for a moment. Was there really anything else they could get? Well, she'd already spent most of her money so perhaps what they had was enough? "I... don't know..." The girl finally said quietly. Suddenly she noticed something that made her blush a little. Her eyes were looking towards a shop that they were passing. It was a lingerie store.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 4:30 pm

"Then I gue-..." Ana said, looking over to Luna as she did so and noticing what she was looking at and what she was looking like. "...ss... we... go in there? If you want to?" she then changed what she was going to say, turning her head away so that Luna couldn't see her blush as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 5:15 pm

"I... I'm not s-s-sure..." Luna said quietly before she looked away from the store. Seeing some mannequins wearing sexy-looking underwear made the girl think about what she had in her wardrobe. Compared to what her store had to offer, her underwear drawers seemed really poor and bland. "W-what about you..? D-Do you want t-t-to g-g-go in there..?" Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 5:28 pm

"It's not like I need any of that, I just saw you looking," Ana said, truthfully enough. She didn't know if they'd even let someone under 18 buy anything, if they were to decide to go in either way. "If you've not sure... Maybe another time?" she finally said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2018, 6:03 pm

"A-Alirght... Maybe another time..." Luna said quietly. The blush was still present on her face. If Ana had any interest in going there then maybe Luna would be more willing to go there. Well, that meant that once again they didn't know where to go though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 9:51 am

"It's not like you need something like that to make me excited..." Ana mumbled as she picked up the pace a little. "Wanna drop off your stuff at the dorms? We'll go drop off my stuff and mine, then, and see if we can think of something to do, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 12:36 pm

Luna actually wanted to take a closer look at some of the underwear sets in that shop because some of the designs were cute and pretty in her opinion. It's not like she wanted to buy any of those to make Ana excited for more of their bed fun. Actually, in her naivety/innocence, she was unaware of the fact that she could use pretty underwear for that. "S-Some of those w-were cute though... I think l-l-lace is a really pretty decoration for c-clothes..." Luna said. When Ana suggested leaving that stuff they'd bought in their rooms, Luna looked at her girlfriend with a smile and nodded. "Sure!" She said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 6:47 pm

Of course, that wouldn't be what Luna was thinking, but cute underwear was something you could get from any store; Ana would think of that, since she knew what that sort of store was tailored towards. Still she didn't have to think about it now that they decided to stay away, now that they decided to put away their stuff. She went off towards the dorms, first off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 7:27 pm

Luna didn't really have any topics for a conversation so they had to walk to the dorms in silence mostly. She was walking right beside her girlfriend with a happy smile present on her face. Really, their shopping date was very fun. At least for her. Luna looked at Ana and let out a quiet giggle. "I love you~." She suddenly said and then giggled. Really "love" was definitely Luna's favorite word and she loved using it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2018, 8:01 pm

Ana looved over to Luna with a smile. "I know," she said, "I love you too," she then added after slight pause. Ana rather liked hearing that, perhaps as much as Luna liked saying it, so she made sure to always answer right back. She didn't have anything to really say on their walk  back, either, so it would have to be spent in silence as it had to this point; not that that was an issue for Ana.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 7:31 am

Soon they reached the dorms. At that time of the day the building was quiet since most girls were still outside spending their free time on some activities. Luna led Ana to her room where she put all her bags on the bed. With a satisfied smile, she put her hands on her hips and looked at her girlfriend joyfully. "A-Alright, let's go to your place now." She said. Perhaps they'd figure out what to do next at Ana's place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 10:15 am

"Yep, lets," Ana said, turning back around and walking out of Luna's room, though waiting to let her lead them out, even if she did know the way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2018, 10:46 am

Luna quickly joined Ana and headed over towards the exit from the dorms. Once they were outdoors the witch smiled happily once again. She was really curious what they were going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 8:53 am

Once outside, Ana switched about how she was holding all of her stuff so that she could hold Luna's hand while they walked, and set off after she took hold of it. "So, do you have anything around here that you sort of wanted to do but never got the chance?" she asked, clearly having not thought of anything yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2018, 4:36 pm

Luna started walking beside Ana when she took hold of her hand. There was a happy smile present on her face. When the weapon asked her a question, she frowned a bit and started thinking. "Uhm... I don't... think so... Sorry..." Luna said, somewhat disappointed in herself and her lack of creativity. Well, only one thought went through her head and it was related to something they'd decided not to do, so she pushed the thought away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 5:46 pm

"I guess we can just hang out at home or something," Ana said, shrugging. It's not like they absolutely had to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next