Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A few friends hanging out - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:08 am

Ooc: ace are you attacking Luna??
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:09 am

Fiona looks at them and says "oooooooh did you know he smokes???"
She asked
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:10 am

OOC: She'll probably BE attacked, but isn't as of right now. Though Reaver did blatantly smash one of the students at the bar in to a wall so... she should probably be concerned with the man who just did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:14 am

No I didn't know he smoked" Luna said eyeing the man who had called for his weapon
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:15 am

Fiona and Barry look at each other then look at the guy
"Dun dun daaaaah!" They make a suspenseful moment sound
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:19 am

Reaver tapped his foot impatiently, then coughed. "Dante!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:21 am

Dante walks in. "man i'm hungry" changes into Tenbra and lands in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:21 am

Luna looked at kataro hurt in her eyes and she got up leaving him knocked out on the floor and sat on a stule
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:23 am

Barry and Fiona takes a sip of their margaritas
As they watch the new comer in suspense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:24 am

Luna eyed reaver and donte watching them with intrest
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:25 am

Fiona leaned over to luna and snickered "are you checking them out?..."
Her and Barry laughed they were tipsy already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:26 am

Kataro suddenly started to wake up... "Huh.. What.... WHERE'S THAT DAMN BARTENDER!?!?!? SHE DID THIS TO ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:26 am

"Then you should probably get here a little bit faster next time!" Reaver held Dante, and used him to cut off the head of the bartender who he had been using. Previously all of the people in the bar were just staring at him in confusion, but now they were all running around frantically in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:28 am

Barry and Fiona still sat there confused and Barry said
"Maybe we drunk to much and ate seeing things now....."
Fiona stated to freak out "I don't know......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:29 am

Luna got up " hay you just killed an innocent human how dare you" her magic started to crackl around her as her anger spiked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:31 am

Kataro was confused as to what was going on. The first thing he saw when he woke up was a woman's head being cut off. "What is going on here?!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:32 am

OOC: We're gonna wait for some of the others, since kind of a lot of people are involved... if that's okay with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:32 am

Fiona walked on front of luna and said "no magic in hear is bad enough everyone say someone's head
Get cut off they don't need a witch fight too bring this out side "
Barry nods and collapsed on the bar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:34 am

"Luna are you ok!? What happened?!" He said in a worried tone, looking her in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:35 am

Dante half changes back and looks at luna."yes thats true that we just killed a human but they taste so good..." grins menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:36 am

Barry looked up and frowned "you good sir are a vile disgusting
Freak" Fiona nods in agreement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:37 am

"Heh dont let ace hear you say that, might not end to well for you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:39 am

Barry shrugged and stood up and said with a mischievous smile
"Oh really?" Fiona couldn't help but giggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:39 am

Luna nodded at her and calmed down She ignored kataros question and growled at dante" humans army food isn't the dwma put here to safeguard human souls"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:41 am

Barry leans on the bar and raises an eyebrow and says
"I don't always get into bar fights but when I do I usually make fun of the person I'm fighting first"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next