Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A few friends hanging out - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:21 am

Ooc: okeydokey :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:21 am

OOC: ok see ya.... What do we do until then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:23 am

OOC:ummm.....sleep? where i'm at its almost 11:30

Last edited by slayer on July 26th 2013, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:23 am

Go tell some jokes at zarchy's tell a joke thread :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:24 am

Kk see you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:24 am

OOC: or i could make a thread in death city. we could hang out there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:25 am

Ooc: I'm gonna be there I'm just on a brb starting now :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:28 am

Ooc: sounds good to me see you there lol kataro is in truble with Luna lol
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:28 am

Ooc: I'm back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:29 am

OOC: uh oh!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:41 am

"childs play." Reaver used the fire to block the attack coming at him, and smashed the leftovers in to the wind witch. After all, that wind spell would dissipate after its caster suffered a hit like that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:43 am

Ooc: every one it death city :3
Fiona frowned and said "poo my spell didn't hit you?"
Then she giggled "try dodging this felidine felidine feline
Yowling rage!" A loud noise filled the room it sounded like a cat yowling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:12 am

Beth Blayer came running back int the bar once she heard the loud ruckus from outside. "The air feels thicker..." She thought while running faster and pushing the doors open to see the place in a complete mess. "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:42 am

Yomi was out cold from the drinks and being hit into the wall.

Chase was walking by and heard what was going on. He looked in a window and saw what was happening. He didn't have his weapon with him but he did know soul purge. He quietly opened the door and stayed at the back wall for now.

Last edited by IceChika13 on July 26th 2013, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:05 pm

luna skidded back as the hit came at her and hit her she blocked with her arms then hissed in pain as the fire burnt her arms and her attack dissipated from her distraction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:12 pm

Jet slides off the stool very dizzy and says "Reaver I am going to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:21 pm

"Oh no, old girl!" Beth said as she saw the girl being burnt on the arms. She had to think about something quick and fast or they were going to end up dead. "Where's Justin when you need him?" She thought while looking over at Chase. "Hey, do you need a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:23 pm

Chase was hoping to go unnoticed for now. He nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:25 pm

Beth jumped up into the air and transformed into a weapon. "This is only to get rid of that Reaver guy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:27 pm

Ooc: holy shit that's an awesome blade.

Chase caught her and waited for a chance to strike. He may be shy but he can fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:33 pm

OOC: lol thanks

"Don't worry with me in your position I will be able to at least get a slice on that thing."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:34 pm

Fiona looked at every on and says "uh maybe this battle can take place out side?!"
Her and Barry walk out the door fiona popped her head back through the entrance and
Said "well c'mon!" She walked out agin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:34 pm

"No don't He is a lot stronger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:39 pm

I don't think see knows who she's dealing with...Reaver is stronger than she thinks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:42 pm

"The least we an do is to drive it away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next