Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A few friends hanging out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:29 am

Reaver waves the bartender over again, and continues giving her orders quietly. "Now, put on something... exciting. I think some music will fit quite nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:31 am

She does as she's told and turns on a stereo to a rock station.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:32 am

Barry snickered "I know that guy and his dirty little secret"
Fiona giggle and said "ya thinking what I'm thinking Barry?"
He nods "oh yea....." They both stand up on the stool spin around one time snapped their fingers
Then gave each other a high five as they sung "black mail~~~"
They sneak up to jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:34 am

"Luuuunnaaa... I think my drink was... Drugged." Kataro passes right out, and his head bang right on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:36 am

Reaver walked over to Yomi. She was with Jet, so she might as well be a threat. "Hello miss. Could I interest you in a bit of a gamble?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:37 am

Barry and Fiona saw Kataro pass out they both gasp at first but then Barry
Shrugged "he probably just had one to many drinks......"
They continue to skip towards jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:38 am

"Ooo...a gamble you say?" She sat on the still childlike with her hands between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:39 am

Droon falls out of his stool onto the floor and wakes up "woh!" He reaches for the table top to steady himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:40 am

You okay " luna asked kataro placing her hand on his shoulderThen she shook him trying tweak him up and she looked around "who drugged his drink " she yelled out
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:42 am

Barry and Fiona waved at luna and yelled "hi luna!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:43 am

Droon shrugs and starts to leave
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:45 am

Fiona and Barry start a random conga line "conga conga cong- hey conga conga cong-hey!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:46 am

Berry Fiona if you did this mi cling to turn you into slugs" she yelled at them and splashed cold water on kataro r face
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:47 am

"Call the coin in the air, and I'll buy you a drink if you get it right. If your wrong, you buy me one. Got it?" He smiled, and tossed a coin in to the air.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:49 am

Barry and Fiona make shocked faces
"We are OFFENDED that you would even blame us for such a crime!"
Fiona said then they both said "tsk tsk tsk for shame luna for.... SHAME!"
The went back to their conga line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:50 am

Kataro didn't budge at all. He was completely knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:51 am

"Heads!" Yomi said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:53 am

They walked up to luna and said "yo is your boyfriend gonna be ok???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:55 am

Luna tried useing magic to wake him up " I don't know he's out cold"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:57 am

Fiona leaned close to her and whispered "I don't think you should be using magic in public......"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:59 am

The coin reached the highest point in it's flip, and Reaver held out his hand as if to catch it, then turned his hand to face her. With one pump of energy, he sent out a gust of air, and shot her back in to a wall. "Time to start the party." He caught the coin and put it back in to his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:00 am

Kataro's chest pocket was open, which revealed the cigarettes he was keeping hidden.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:02 am

Barry shot up when he saw the girl hit the wall "HOLLY SH!T WTF WAS THAT???"
Fiona hit him on the back of the head "language!" He snickered "sowwy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:05 am

Luna stoped and gave a sheepish grin" oops your right sorry" hen she looked back and saw the cigerets and gasped " he smokes"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:06 am

"Dante! It's dinner time!" Reaver called for his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next