Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A few friends hanging out - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:45 am

Kataro was very worried about this enemy. They were both very powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:45 am

"Yes the DWMA was put here to safeguard human souls but i'm not for the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:46 am

Barry smiled and said to reaver and Danteh "what's your beef strangers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:49 am

Well I am and I can't jussssst let you colect human sssssoulssssssssss" Luna growled at him serpent like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:50 am

says this while eyeing the bartenders soul,"Me? I'm just hungry and came in for a snack i don't know about Reaver." turns to luna,"you have fun with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:51 am

"Luna, I don't think this is a fight we can win. I think we should wait until some more students arrive." He said as he put his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:53 am

Barry tried not to laugh at her snake voice he muttered to Fiona so luna couldn't hear
"I'll sssstop you with my hissssssing voicessssssss"
Fiona and Barry bust out laughing
Their a bit drunk
Fiona giggled "I think we had to much to drink"
Then Barry said sarcastically "nooo ya think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:56 am

Luna Gritted her teath she couldn't fight him fullyvwithout realeasing her soul protect then she would be intruble for unleashing her full powered in death city Luna gave berry and Fiona a glare as they made fun of her voice
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:57 am

"Silence!" He roared, and shot another gust of wind, this time at Barry. It had enough force to send him through the door.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:58 am

Barry and Fiona got serious and said "we should help...." With that Fiona
Turned off her soul protect also and snickered "ya ready luna?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:59 am

Kataro looked at Barry and ran to help him up. "Are you ok!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:01 am

Barry stretched as he got up and said "I'm gonna go help Fiona now..." He walked over to Fiona the looked back at Kataro giving Homs thumbs up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:02 am

Kataro turned towards Reaver. "Will you tell us what you want already?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:03 am

Luna nodded at Fiona " soul protect ralease" she said and she instantly changed into her witch outfit as a guessed of wind racked through the bar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:05 am

shivers sarcastically,"brrrrr.....did someone leave a window open? I sense a slight draft"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:08 am

Luna smiled " your going ti wish it was only a draft here soon" she said floating on a curent of air as if she was flying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:10 am

"hmmm, i dont know it seems pretty drafty in here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:10 am

"I guess I have no choice but to fight. (sigh) Soul protect, RELEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:11 am

Fiona took out a orange baton and twirled it in the air
"Show time " she winked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:12 am

"Oh great the marching band of the DWMA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:14 am

Kataro summoned his magic top hat and magic wand. "Im all ready!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:16 am

Luna started chantin then yelled out and pointed danta and reaver " wind blades" she yelled and the wind around them picked up to were the wind was as sharp as a knife round them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:19 am

Fiona giggle "nya ah ah! I'm no student...."
Barry had turned into a orange tabby cat and was sitting on Fiona's witch hat
She swirled her baton agin and said "felidine felidine feline fiasco!"
A star shaped orb of light shot reaver making him want to higher and laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 2:19 am

Kataro tapped the top of his hat, then pointed the hollow part of the hat towards Reaver. Then fire spewed out of the hat like a flamethrower.
Back to top Go down

"Finally getting serious are we? About time,Reaver lets show these students how its done."

OOC: ace went to sleep and i'm about to go to gotta wake up at five for school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next