Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A few friends hanging out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:46 pm

luna ran over too him and sat down in his booth "hi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:52 pm

"Hey sweetheart. What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:53 pm

nothing much just gt here what are you up to " she giggled
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:55 pm

Reaver got up after finishing his drink, and took the bartender's hand. "Hello miss, I am a bit new in town, and it's been a while since I have seen a beautiful face. What is your name, love?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:56 pm

"Nothing really.... I've just been thinking....... Do you wanna move in together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:57 pm

"I-I'm Kyoko." The bartender was shocked.
OOC: had to think of a name pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:57 pm

Droon swivels around on a stool at the bar near reaver "oh, stop it you!" He says flicking his wrist like a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:58 pm

ooc: brb gota peal potoatos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:59 pm

OOC: POTATOES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:59 pm

OOC: Lol it's cool, she's not important anyways.

Reaver leaned down and kissed her hand, then let go and exhaled, freezing it to the table. He then leaned in close and whispered to her, "My name is Reaver. Perhaps you've heard of me? Well, even if you haven't, you are about to do everything I tell you to. Got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:01 am

Ooc: I knew I had a reason to be scared!

She nodded obviously frighted.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:10 am

OOC: Lol you were right.

"Okay, first thing you're going to do, is put these pills in each of their drinks." He pointed to Jet, Kataro, and Droon, then handed her nine pills. They would easily knock out an ox with that dosage. Reaver sparked his hand, melting the ice, and let her go to work.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:12 am

Ooc: can lance join dis thread :3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:12 am

Droon has fallen asleep at the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:14 am

She tightened her hand around the pills then prepared three glasses, dropping three pills in each glass. She went around handing one to Kataro, Droon, and Jet, then went back behind the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:16 am

"Thank you for the drink miss." Kataro took a sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:17 am

Droon mumbles restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:18 am

Ooc: please? (Question is yomi here or is ice playing a random person?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:19 am

Occ: Yomi is here but the random bartender is too
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:20 am

Ooc: soooo can my part characters join :D??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:21 am

Ooc: pshh... I don't care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:22 am

"Oooooh.... I don't feel to well Luna. Ugh....." Kataro sat there droopily. His head was rolling around, and his eyes were getting heavier.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:25 am

Barry and Fiona walk in and say out loud "party time!"
"Race ya to the bar!" Barry said "YOUR ON"
They ran to the bar as fast as the can and jumped on a stool
Then they both said "two margaritas!!" Barry looks back to see jet and yomi and a mischievous
Smile spread on his face as he walked up to jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:27 am

The bartender worked on getting the magaritas. Yomi saw Barry grinning. "Hey! Why are you looking at him like that?" Her words were slurred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:29 am

ooc: back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next