Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

A few friends hanging out - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:47 pm

"Jut get everyone out of here I will cover you." Jet transforms his hand despite being very dizzy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:48 pm

"Noises are carried by air waves. Eliminate the air and there are no noises." He made a swirl of wind around him, taking away the air from inside. Of course it kept him from breathing for a short period of time, but it also meant that he wouldn't be harmed by the blast radius of the roar. The whirlwind dissipated, and he began walking for the door. "I agree, however. This small place hardly gives me the ability to access my full potential." On the way out, he snatched the soul of the bartender, and ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:00 pm

Luna growled at him youl pay for that"drag dragon :dragons whip " she said and fire whip formed in her rands she shot it out aiming for his feet
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:02 pm

Ooc: out of curiosity how many souls does reaver have?

Lycaon is in the street with soul protect on when they exit the building.. He had been exploring the city until then. Even with his soul covered his usual creepy aura remained, when people looked at him they naturally seem to want to get away, the street lights flicker around him and his shadow is absent. He looks at reaver as he exits wondering at his appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:07 pm

Jet exits still groggy from the pill that was in his drink
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:45 pm

OOC: Idk, you'd have to look at his CS. I haven't added that last one yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:30 pm

"Reeeaaaaver i wanted that soul."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:34 pm

"Quiet child, you will get plenty of souls, soon enough." He held out his hand and the fire from the whip coiled around his arm. Reaver yawned as he made his way out to the city. "Dante... have you been practicing your scream resonance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:38 pm

"yeah.....shall we try?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:39 pm

Jet shakes his head clearing it a little bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:07 pm

OOC: i'll brb in a couple of hours going to see the conjuring
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:21 pm

Lycaon grins and drops his soul protect allowing Reaver to feel his presence
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:26 am

"No, not yet. Let's keep it a surprise for them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:15 pm

Jet stumbles a bit "Reaver hold on a am feeling tired very tired."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8