Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few friends hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A few friends hanging out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:45 pm

The bartender comes back and hands the two girls the drinks. "Yeah that too." Yomi said smiling and taking her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:48 pm

Beth takes the drink and starts to drink it. "So how long have you guys been together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:49 pm

"Since he got back from his fight with the Kishin, Reaver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Did you say...Kinshin?" Beth said with a startled Expression. "Is it dead and gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:56 pm

"He is more of a Kishin egg but no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:57 pm

"You mean its still out there and its an egg oh this is bad" Beth continues to drink while sulking more. "I will catch up with you guys later...." She got up and left the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 9:59 pm

"Uh bye."  Yomi said and started sipping on her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:00 pm

"I think she may go after him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:01 pm

OOC: Go after who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:03 pm

Ooc: Reaver

"She seems smarter than that." Yomi said taking another sip. "Sir, are not going to get anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:11 pm

"If she does she is not smart enough and a beer please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:16 pm

The bar tender nods and works on preparing a drink. Yomi sits next to Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:21 pm

"Either way he is a lot stronger now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:27 pm

The bartender came back and handed Jet his beer. "I would think so." She said finishing of her drink and signalling the waiter for another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:32 pm

"Thanks." Jet grabs the beer and takes a sip "He has mastered all the elements earth wter air fire lightning and ice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:34 pm

The bartender brings Yomi another drink. "That can't be good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:39 pm

"It isn't first he had only fire then somehow he has the others I know because during the invasion me Connor Dylan metzger Kataro and ace fought him he trapped me in a cyclone shocked metzger with lightning and blocked Ace from gettin close with ice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:41 pm

"That sounds...bad." She takes a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:56 pm

"It is bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:59 pm

Yomi sipped at her drink again. It was starting to take affect on her now. She starts randomly humming a song that probably doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kataro waked back into the building and got a bottle of beer. Then he sat next to jet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:20 pm

OOC: Reaver standard procedure: Walk in, fuck shit up, walk out

Reaver stepped in to the club, wearing a long sleeve button up shirt, white t-shirt, sneakers, a tie, sun glasses, and jeans. His horns were hidden by a spell placed on him by Charim. He looked around, eyeing everyone in the club, then sat three seats away from Yomi and ordered a drink.

OOC: Come to think of it, Reaver would look pretty badass in street clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:22 pm

Ooc: Shit, I'm scared of what he'll do...
The bartender went to prepare his drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:35 pm

luna walked in shyly messing with her fingers nervously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:44 pm

Kararo was in a booth drinking some beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few friends hanging out   A few friends hanging out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few friends hanging out
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next