Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a romantic meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

a romantic meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:05 pm

Melody looked at Mad, her eyes widening and she took a step closer to joey. " Mad... your kidding right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:07 pm

you know I don't joke I only go mad when I am around one or I see blood she transformed into her ripper balde form mel chach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:13 pm

Mel looked at mad and then at joey. "Big brother" she said. This was her first time coming face to face with a kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:16 pm

mel I going to keep you safe you are my light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:19 pm

Melody took joey's hand waiting for him to signal her to transform. " Be careful mad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:23 pm

trow me at that bitch's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:26 pm

"t-throw you?" melody asked, a little confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:29 pm

i'll impale her straight trough the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:32 pm

" wouldnt a meister have to throw you? Im a weapon!" Melody was confused by mads sudden request.She held onto joey's hand gently. Her soul wavelengths were starting to become unsteady but she took a deep breath and calmed herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:39 pm

"Just tell me what to do" he said as he ready himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:42 pm

I know I will never have one so please do this for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:45 pm

Melody looked at mad and then to Joey. "u-um" she said trying to decide. " Mad, I cant. Im sorry." she said as she took to her weapon form. Now in her meisters capable hands, she was ready. She flashed on the side of the silver blade. "Its all you now joey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:53 pm

"I am not going to kill that girl" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:54 pm

she sighs and jump into joeys free hand and feels something werid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 7:57 pm

"Just tell me what to do mei" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:00 pm

" Joey, theres a kishin egg. " she said as she appeared in the front of the blade. " Are we gonna run or are we gonna fight?" she added. He was the meister, didnt he know she cant do anything with out him. " Im leaving it up to you. We fight or flee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:03 pm

mel you still have no back bone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:04 pm

"We going to fight" he said as he cut the egg 2 time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:05 pm

she turns into her human form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:07 pm

Hearing mad's statement sparked something inside of melody. " I have a backbone!" she said. The sphere at the end of the sword's handle glowing brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:09 pm

I said that to wake up your power show that bitch what you can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:11 pm

The sphere glowed very brightly, and the sword sparked a little. Her wavelength was incredibly strong right now. " Come on Joey! We can beat this one!" she said as he slashed the kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:12 pm

Joey eyes  change Into a light green color the green sphere will begin to glow as the sword grows in size. The green sphere begin to spark lighting into the sword. He fell his weapon and himself length is becoming one. He begin to fell it as one with the green sphere with lighting sword and aim it and nod his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:14 pm

Melody let out a burst of power, the resonance successful, and let out a powerful blast of electricity at the kishin egg. She worked well with joey. She remained in her weapon form, in case the blast didn't finish the egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 8:15 pm

the egg gets up and head straight for mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next