Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a romantic meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

a romantic meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 4:58 pm

having feelings is tell new to me so I cant yet name how I feel for you yet but I know its more then friendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:01 pm

Melody sat silently for a moment. Mad liked her as more than a friend? She didnt know how she was supposed to react. She knew she didnt feel the same. " Mad..... i-i" she started, scooting a little closer to her big brother joey. " u-um" She said, looking down at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:03 pm

I already know we are just friends witch is fine as long as I get to look at you or be near you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:09 pm

" m-mad," she said. " Ummm listen, I... I dont mind being your friend and hanging out sometimes" she knew she sounded stupid right now. " But id like to stay just friends ok?" she said smiling politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:10 pm

as long as I get to be near you I can handle that for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:23 pm

" f-for now?" looks at her, sorta wishing joey would say something. " Hey mister waiter guy I need some more pop!" she said as the waiter walked by, and changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:26 pm

one day I will make you see I am worth your heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:40 pm

Melody smiled and thanked the waiter as he gave her the pop. "u-um you can try i guess. " she said. It probably sounded rude but she didnt know how to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:42 pm

oh I will I am gonna give it  my all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:43 pm

Melody stood up. " Ill be back ok?" she said as she wandered off and outside, leaving joey with mad. Maybe they could talk or something. She needed to be alone for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 5:52 pm

mad walks out the back and goes to cry behind the dumpster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:08 pm

Melody goes back inside after sorting everything out in her head. When she returned to the booth she noticed mad was missing. Where did she go? Melody asked the waiter guy and he pointed to the back. She went out back and found mad. " what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:12 pm

she was loughing like a sculepath and stabing one of the missing waiters in the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:14 pm

Melody looked at mad, and realized what was going on. Tears welling up in her eyes from fear. " M-MAD!" she screamed, as she took a few steps backwards, not believing what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:16 pm

she snaps out of her madstate sorry I lost its just there didn't i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:20 pm

Melody had tears streaming from her eyes. How could mad be that calm? She ran back inside and to joey. She didnt want to see that. She couldnt belive mad had killed an innocent person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:21 pm

I did kill innocent person the slut tried to rape me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:28 pm

Melody sat inside with joey. She heard what mad said but didnt belivee her. " joey..... joey we should leave"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:31 pm

Maybe I should have let the bitch fuck me ha would that make it better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:38 pm

Melody looked at mad. " No that wouldnt have been better! But I highly doubt your story is true!" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:40 pm

she talks to the waiter btw she isn't dead that was kichup the female watier walks in eiht a broken arm and conforim mad's story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:43 pm

Melody looked at mad, fury in her eyes. " Im sorry but im leaving." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:44 pm

why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:48 pm

Melody looked at mad. " Because. I need to go home." She said. Really, she didnt know where she would go but it sounded like a good reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 6:49 pm

fine she takes a gun to her own head I cant stand you being mad at me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a romantic meeting   a romantic meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a romantic meeting
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next