Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:35 pm

Water begins to creep up Droon's legs, attempting to reach his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:37 pm

Droon decides to take a risk diving into the water head first to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 1:31 am

Being that the marsh had very shallow water, Droon dove straight in and would likely hit his head on bottom. In the meantime, Arusa was waiting to launch a fist at his opponents gut.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 10:18 am

Droon hits his head almost immediately [ note to self, alternate dimension works the same as regular dimension] while he is disoriented he takes a punch strength to his gut.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:25 pm

"It is clear that there are quite a few things that you still do not understand about me. The average human's body is made up of seventy some percent water. The residents of this world are made up of seventy some percent Black Water. I am made of ninety six percent Black Water. When I transform in to a liquid state, my organ tissue remains within me. This allows me to move about freely in liquid form, and recollect myself in to a human shaped solid form at will." A portion of the marsh'es water began building up, and took the shape of Arusa once again. When Droon attempted to stand up again, he would be pulled down once more by three tentacles. "I can also displace very small portions of my molecules in to a source of water. This not only transforms the water cells in to Black Water cells, but it also allows me to manipulate the other cells, much like a parasite. Black Water does not follow the principles of Osmosis either, which means that instead of it passing through your skin, it acts as a physical force, or even clings to you. These are the reasons as to why I can use a simple corrosive liquid as an arsenal of weapons."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:27 pm

OOC: And I thought that I couldn't make a scientific explanation for this stuff. Hell yeah! Though I doubt all of it makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:29 pm

" translation being, I'm pretty much screwed right?" He says laughing. Droon begins to launch blades from every part of his body rapidly in all directions. In addition to this he begins launching blades from the ground around him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:30 pm

Ooc: I defy science on a daily basis, I'm pretty sure science disowned me as a child....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:53 pm

Arusa cupped his hands, making a ball around his opponent to block the blades. When he uncupped his hands and the cells returned to them, he felt a twinge of pain. "Blasted!" He dipped his hand in the water to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 8:12 pm

Droon here's his voice and concentrates his blade attacks in his direction without letting up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5