Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:54 pm

"Water is a very difficult substance to get off. You had best act quickly before you pass out from the pain."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:12 pm

" really what pain?" He said sarcastically " I hadn't noticed" he rips the jacket from around his waist and begins toweling himself off as best as he can
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:05 pm

In a massive wave, all of the shapes that were made, (aside from the dots on the ground and the black water on Droon) returned to a liquid state, and started to collect in a single place.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:25 pm

" this isn't perchance going to be something really fun is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 7:09 pm

The liquid takes the shape of a human, and Arusa steps out of it. "Now there's two of me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 7:31 pm

Droon strikes faster than he can react swiping him across the neck with a clawed hand
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 2:41 am

As Arusa takes a hit to the throat, the black water seeps over the wound to heal it, and the clone grabs Droon's hand. "You shouldn't have done that."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 10:21 am

" I know" he closes his eyes and curses before ripping the clones arm off it's body to escape and jumping into one arusa's portals and popping out of another " darnit! That hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 3:48 am

As Droon starts coming out of the portal, something else drags him back in, dropping him on the ground of the other dimension. "I told you... keep your eye on the birdy." Arusa drops in a portal. "You should try your best to stay out of the water... it's made out of the same substance as my black water." All around him is a foggy marsh with willow trees everywhere. "This will truly be a test of your abilities my friend. I promise I won't let you die here."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:29 am

Droon is in absolute agony, as he pushes himself to his feet . he taps a tree experimentally
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:01 am

The willow tree jiggles a bit, in an unrealistic manner. "This world does not abide by the same rules as ours."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:06 am

" I'd like to see the manual then"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:16 am

" so is this what your soul looks like? I read a book a witch friend of mine had, it said that there are small worlds like another dimension within each persons soul, and that they reflect your personality, and thaughts"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 1:49 pm

"Ah yes, I believe I am familiar with what you are referring to, however this is not the case. This world is a mirror reality to ours. See, the way Black Blood works to it's truest extent, is that it tries to work as a portal to this realm, but it only affects the mind. This is why it is a supplement to madness, as being in two realms at once causes the mind to have psychotic episodes. My Black Water works in a similar way, however it transports physical material as well."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 2:12 pm

" interesting..." He says poking the tree some more." So where are you he says wandering about
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 2:27 pm

Arusa climbs out of the marsh water. "I believe that it is your move my friend."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 3:36 pm

Droon smiled rushing forward, he threw a quick series of blows with his hands to get a feel for the fight before it heated up
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:23 pm

Arusa puts up his hand up to block the hits, with the Black Water covering his it to protect his skin from taking any hits.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:02 am

Droon backs up assessing his surroundings as well as his foe, [ if I use the sword blade he will be able to hurt me more easily if I miss, if I just use ordinary blows ill just wear myself out] having an idea Droon sprouts only the tips from his knuckles and the ends of his feet ripping through his shoes and sends multiple punches and kicks at arusa
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:25 am

[Here we go!] Arusa covers his arms and legs in Black Water, then begins blocking attacks repeatedly, waiting for an opening. He ducks a punch, then raises a hand. A massive wall of water rushes up from the ground and pushes the two back from each other.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:29 am

Droon begins to laugh insanely launching a punch at his face a kick at his knee and a claw swipe across the torso. Ooc: it's only 7 pages? Doesn't it feel like its been going for a while or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:56 pm

In quick flurries, water jumps out to block the hits, allowing Arusa to attack in between.

OOC: Maybe it's because we've been really slow at posting.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:59 pm

OoC: guess so

Droon pulls his hand back and kicks up, swinging one hand around for a side blow hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:10 pm

A massive orb of water swallows Arusa and sinks in to the land.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:17 pm

Droon staggers cursing as he misses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next