Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:43 am

"Is she always like that? I should like to think that I can make a good impression on everyone at the academy."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:50 am

" pretty much, compared to my first Impression your doing great"
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:58 am

I roll my eyes and smirked. God, Droon's loud
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:59 am

Droon looked over at her" you know it's true!"
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:01 am

"Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:05 am

"Well I suppose on my first day here, you saw what I am capable of. Are you up to the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:06 am

" it was like watching children roll in the mud. I believe you were getting ready to attack me?"
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:07 am

Try not to die Droon.... I thought, glancing at them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:08 am

Droons insane chuckling was already bubbling up his throat
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:18 am

And here we go.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:23 am

Arusa shaped his hands in a triangle, the space in between being filled with black residue. He then traces two fingers from the base of the triangle down, creating a shaft for the new arrow. "I trust that you will be a worthy opponent."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:31 am

" I hope so or I've made a really bad call!" [ looks like he's gonna shoot something, I wonder if I could travel underground to?]droon quickly burrows into the ground with his blades the hole filling in behind him. Instead of doing the predictable thing and popping up behind him Droon comes up to his left grabbing his head and smashing it into his knee then elbowing him to the ground. Droon backs up waiting for him to make a move...
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:43 am

Impressive... I thought, leaning against a tree amazed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:44 am

When his opponent went underground, Arusa immediately concentrated on his surrounding, clearing his mind. When he felt Droon coming up next to him, he pointed two fingers at the spot he should be coming out at, and a black dot appeared on it. He made another one on the bottom of a tree branch, and when Droon came out of the ground, the first spot would open up and swallow him. When the second black dot spat him back out, he would be covered in the shadowy substance which burnt as much as boiling water.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:50 am

" oh sh-" Droon quickly dodges to the side of the dot underground, being extra cautious mainly because he had seen what they could do to someone. He pops up between his legs and pulls his leg into the ground up to the thigh he comes out and kicks him in the head
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:56 am

Arusa reaches out his hand to catch the leg, as he was now able to trace Droon underground by making so much noise. However, instead of actually grabbing his leg, a large claw made of the mystery substance grew out of his arm warmer and grabbed it, lifting him out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:06 am

As he held him suspended in the claw Droon waved awkwardly "hi!" With that he clawed his face deeply causing him to drop droon
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:10 am

"Agh!" He grabs his face, but the claw keeps it's grip on Droon's leg. Arusa tosses him up a bit and launches the arrow through Droon's pants leg, avoiding his actual leg to keep from hurting him, pinning him to a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:19 am

Droons insane laughter grows as he dangles from the tree"weeee!" Without climbing down he points both arms at arusa and begins to rapid fire sword blades at him each time he misses an explosion of swords rockets in every direction from the ground as it travels back to him. This cuts him in a few places but not seriously
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:35 am

Arusa uses a more advanced, but quite similar to his usual shield, technique, and traced a box around him with two fingers. The front square filling in just before the blades reach him, the other's filling in respectively from front to back. This made an entire box around him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:44 am

Droon continues laughing and begins walking towards him slowly
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:47 am

A massive claw reaches out and grabs Droon, pulling him in to the cube.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:47 am

Sword blades protrude from his entire body destroying the claw and cutting arusa's soul as well as the claw retracted, Droon continued walking ever closer
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 7:29 am

Lexi is in the tree Koizumi was punching hanging by her legs watching. She dodge a blade that came at her by swinging but when she went back to her oringanal spot, she fell. "Ow..." She got back up and leaned on the tree, not caring to look at her leg as it was most likely bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 12:12 pm

Droon had not noticed, and continued avoiding attacks and slowly walking towards arusa he was about 15 feet away at this point and his laughter had caused him to begin staggering from side to side as he walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next