Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:54 pm

His voice now seemed like it was speaking twice every time it said something. Giving it an otherworldly echo to it. "Gyaaa!" In a massive burst, the black cube exploded, once again sending black dots everywhere, and just as before damaging anything they came in contact with. The tree behind him in fact, had so many on it that it began wilting.
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:57 pm

Lexi was smart this time and hid behind a tree so that the didn't hit her, but the tree instead.
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:03 pm

I did the same as Lexi, not wanting to be hurt when I'm not even in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:50 pm

Droon quickly drilled into the ground until they passed then jumped up and continued his slow advance, he was now ten feet away.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:55 pm

"You'd better watch where you step." Arusa closes his hand in to a fist, and a spike juts out of the ground at Droon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:56 pm

Droon literally danced around the spikes laughing" I used to ballroom dance!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:29 pm

He see Droon about to land next to one of the dots, and opens it up to swallow him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:43 pm

He continues dancing and sweeps to the other side with a pretend partner, he was now 5 feet away, smiling
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:53 pm

"Your fighting style is rather unique." He says, making a circle above his head. Before the circle fills in, a makes a sort of squiggly line from the center down. When the circle fills in, tiny particles of the shadowy liquid begin flowing down slowly. "Ah... much better."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:10 pm

" I think you mean to say my lack of a style is unique.... I see,you know you can't stop me so your surrounding yourself...." Droon made as if to go barreling through without concern for his safety, however it was a trick as several blades launched upward from under him
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:42 pm

Seeing the spikes shoot out of the ground, Arusa reacted with poor judgement, trying to jump above them. As they quickly caught up, he drew a circle in the air, and the spikes shot out of another one of the black dots. Arusa as well fell through the void, but unlike the spikes, did not reappear.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:21 pm

Droon began using his soul to sense when he reappeared
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:20 pm

A voice echoes from the black dots. "Keep your eye one the birdey!"

OOC: The voids are actually openings to a mirror dimension of earth, so technically Droon wouldn't be able to sense his soul.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:32 pm

Droon was beginning to unhinge going ever so slightly more insane
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:35 pm

Ooc: he does not use soul detect, he senses in a different way using a unique ability he gained from a witch, the way in Whitch he gained this ability will soon be revealed in a different thread
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 11:17 pm

A black ball shoots out of one of the voids in front of Droon.

OOC: Yeah, but it would still be impossible to detect something that technically doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 11:32 pm

Ooc: touché
Droon barely avoids it
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:24 am

"You see Droon. Have you heard of something called black blood?"
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 6:42 am

Lexi stiffens at the words black blood. "Does he have it too?" Lexi asks herself
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:38 am

" I know one or 2 people with it, but it made them taste bad after I killed them!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:52 pm

"Well... I have much more interesting substance in my body, which I have learned to control. Unfortunately I lack the clever word play to give it a good name, so I call it black water. Normally someone's body takes in water and sends it to different parts of the body, correct. There are certain cells in my body, that change the formula of water into one similar to black blood. It still shares the same uses in that I must have it to survive, however too normal human's it is quite harmful. Unfortunately this requires me to stay hydrated constantly." He explained as he shot out a few more black orbs.
Back to top Go down

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:54 pm

"Black water?" Lexi says intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:56 pm

" interesting and all but why tell me now?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:09 pm

"Because now... there's nothing you can do about it." A hand reaches out and grabs Droon's leg while he's distracted by an orb, and drags him halfway in to one of the voids.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:49 pm

Droon howls with pain clawing the ground until he pulls himself out. " oh. That's why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training    Training  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next