Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:39 pm

"Yeah, my life is never really out of jeopardy. Quite a few insane maniacs want a dragon scale or two for themselves. Perhaps even the whole dragon." He says.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:50 pm

"Oh...so you risk your life to protect Yurio? I see....do you have a place to stay? Since your my meister and all, I guess you can live with me....I mean if its okay! Don't get the wrong idea!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:56 pm

"I sorta just build a tent outside somewhere and sleep or just sleep by a fire. A dragon doesn't exactly fit within a house." He replies. "But seeing as you have a dragon door, I guess I could stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:10 pm

"Oh good! Because I do need a little monitoring...and I suppose I could use some extra help around the he house....so I appreciate it..." She walks insides the house, offering the door to Glyndwr to come inside. "I even got a spare room...for you to sleep in...I think, or you could sleep in mine! And I sleep on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:14 pm

"I kinda cannot get up, because way too tired. Help?" He says. Yurio walks over to him and sits alongside. "The dragon is too lazy to help."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:19 pm

"Oh! Of course!" Rosanna ran towards, grabbing his back and bending her knees, effortlessly lifting him up and bringing him into the house. "Is there any place in particular you would like to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:22 pm

"No, not really." He says. "Anywhere is fine."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:30 pm

"Okay good!" She sets him down onto the couch and sits on the chair adjacent, putting her hands on her lap and sighed. "So we're partners now huh...and you look...a bit younger than I am...this would be rather odd I have to admit"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:31 pm

"I'm taller, though." He said.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Yeah cuz height really matters...How old are you anyway?  If you need know my age, I'm 19...It shouldn't matter much, Just sit on the couch and I'll bring you some tea!" She retreats to the kitchen, getting out the supplies she needs, as she sets the tea pot on the stove to boil.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 3:02 am

"I'm 15." He says, louder than before so she can hear him while in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 4:39 pm

"15?! Oh dear...I'm having a 15 year old living with me....I hope I won't get in any trouble, and I'm too young to be your mother...or a guardian..." She just sat there in disbelief, still pouring the cup the tea as it overflowed through the teacup.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 4:42 pm

"I'm too tall to be suspected a 15 year old by just anyone." He says. "Anyway, it's all fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5