Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:08 pm

Damn, I assume most people don't have doors like that then...especially given her reason "Oh no reason!" She lied, avoiding her voice as she attempted to hide the truth "It was just there when I got the house....Yeah! That's the reason! NOW...anything you want? Some water, or anything else in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:44 pm

"Do you have any tea?" He asks, still suspicious of Rosannas dragon-flap. "If you don't then anything is fine."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:05 pm

"Oh yes I have tea! Um...thanks for asking...why don't you sit down...relax!" Rosanna grabbed him and pulled him to a couch, pushing him down while she went into the kitchen, returning with two cups of tea, giving Glyndwr some before settling down on the couch adjacent. "So...um...can you tell me how you met the dragon you have there?" Just play it safe....I hope he doesn't get suspicious she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:13 pm

Glyndwr sips on his tea. "Witches caught me and him, then bound us together." He says. "A cruel experiment which backfired on the witches." He sips more tea. "We escaped and here we are."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:22 pm

"Oh dear witches...I mean I know they're known for doing bad things and all...but at least you made it away safely, so I suppose that its all that matters..." She raised the tea to her face, her hand awfully jittery, nearly spilling some of it as she took a sip. She tightened her grip on the cup and gritted her teeth. "Can I get you anything else??..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:30 pm

"No thanks, i'm good." He says, sipping on his own tea. He put one leg over the other and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:48 pm

"Alrighty then..." Her hand was still shaking, in fact it most likely intensified. She gripped the cup more tightly in both hands, before it broke in between. "Oh dear...I broke another cup again..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:51 pm

"Are you ok?" He asked, with his head tilted slightly. He put his own cup down and put one of his hands next to where he kept his knife, just in case something happened. He was growing more and more suspicious of the female in front of him, even when ignoring the fact she had obviously murdered someone.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:02 pm

"Yes!.....No.....I don't know...." She rests her arms on the chair's arm rest, gripping tightly on it until tears became visible as she dug in with her nails. "Oopsy...looks Like I need a new chair! Heh Heh Heh...." She laughed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:04 pm

"What is going on?" He stayed calm, only slightly moving in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:09 pm

She took a deep breath, and relaxed a bit more into her chair, closing her eyes not facing Glyndwr. "Okay its over for now....I hate when I have my little fits..." She opened them up again and looked at him, before looking away once more. "I sincerely am sorry...um...I must tell you...something I should've said earlier...first thing first, I am a Demon Blade...I'll just let that sink in."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:13 pm

"And i'm on your sofa drinking your tea, your point?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:18 pm

"Watch it smartass!" Her voice broke from her soft  tone into a much louder one. She got up slowly and walked to Glyndwr. "I'm assuming you know what a Demon Blade is...and yadda yadda yadda...great hunger for souls, yadda yadda yadda, the point being is, that I advise you leave here...after you finish your tea of course...and...and...go far away! Yeah! I know your face now, so I probably wouldn't stop...and for nex...I guess you can say I'm part dragon...as weird as it sounds..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:19 pm

"I guess i'll just finish me tea slowly." He said, picking up his cup again and sipping a little from it. It was cold now.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:28 pm

"Damn you boy! Did you not listen to whatever I just said?! Ugh...nevermind...forget the tea." She snatched the glass out of his hand and yanked him from his seat. "And if you're wondering why I didn't kill you earlier, I have a personality disorder, the other one is the one that will kiill ya,"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:31 pm

"She won't. I can assure you that." Glyndwr smiles. "I have something most people don't. Not ordinary people anyway."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:35 pm

"And what would that b-Gah! Oh....damn..." She grabbed her head as it felt like a thousand hammers was pounding the inside of her skull relentlessly. "Oh dear...its about to start....anyway what would that be? She pushes him to the door. "Say it quickly and get out!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:39 pm

"Three things, actually. Magic, a dragon, and a damn good way with a knife." He said, standing up and calmly walking to where Yurio was. "So, now I also know why you need your dragon-flap."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:47 pm

"Yeah Yeah...just...scurry along, and go faraway! And just to clarify, even if I did come after you...try not to kill me...understand? I do have some sort of life to live..." She slammed the door, and collapsed behind it, taking deep fast breaths, putting her hands on her head before letting out an earsplitting scream.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:56 pm

Glyndwr waits on top of Yurio. "A demon blade, Yurio. She killed a lot of people." He says. Yes, Glyn. Yurio replies. "Be a shame to waste such power, you know? If there was any way to stop her psycho side..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:05 pm

As the screaming ceased, a brief silence is what filled the air, which was then followed by a long continuous sound of clawing on the door, with ttalons poking out through the outside, slowly going down, before retreating.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:07 pm

"Hey, look Yurio, claws!" Glyndwr says, pointing at the door. Yurio just looks, unamused.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:17 pm

A loud banging came from the outside of the door, almost knocking it off of its hinges. Then it opened abruptly, with Rosanna slowly walking out looking composed, but her hair was still a mess. She looked up at Glyndwr ontop of Yurio, and gave a wide smile "Why did you leave? Do you want to come back in? I have more tea!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:20 pm

"Psycho or not, what do you think, Yurio?" He spoke to his dragon, still leaning on Yurios neck casually. Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:24 pm

"Oh come on, that thing I was talking about when I was inside...I was just playing around...you CAN believe me right?" She made her way to Yurio's leg and began stroking it like she was before. "Right? What does your dragon think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next