Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:16 pm

"Gah! DAMMIT! MOTHERF*CK #**$(*@&%^#)(*!" She cursed up a storm at the account of the pain she was going through, causing her to nearly fully collapse. Rosanna then felt a sharp crunching pain on her leg, as Yurio lifed her up. But she regained her composure, and looked towards Glyndwr "Although this hurts...I have to admit....you're the toughest meal I ever had to fight."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 3:23 am

"I'm not the potential meal here." He said, as Yurio threw Rosanna hard against the ground. "I said I wouldn't kill, though, didn't I."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:05 pm

Rosanna made contact with the ground, recoiling and laying flat in awe, before a smile came from her face and she began to laugh hysterically. "Alright Alright Kid I give for now, at least you actually put up a fight, unlike most that I killed. I bet if your dragon wasn't here, I would of had your soul in my hands in no time..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:07 pm

Glyndwr falls to his knees as she talks, then breathes deeply. "If I had promised not to kill you, i'd have your soul in MY hands." He says, then starts laughing as well.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:11 pm

"What would you have done with it? You're not a weapon like I am, and I doubt you're a kishin...what use could it have been...." She curled up and coughed, blood droplets escaped her mouth and stained the ground. "Damn...I don't recall me being in so much pain...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:14 pm

"Adrenalin does that to ya." He says. "And as for your soul. Yurio would have loved to eat it." Yurio rolls over onto his side and one by one starts taking the knives out of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:22 pm

"Your dragon can't get anything out of my soul..." She coughs again and looks at Glyndwr, tightening her face as if trying to upset but for some reason can't hold back a smile, and chuckled a bit more, wincing from her injuries. "I can still die you know..." She held her shotgun arm at her chest, "If these don't kill me, I can kill myself right now, and watch with my dying breath as you now have a heavy conscience.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:28 pm

"Who said I did? I'm only a man of my word." Glyndwr gets up and sits next to Rosanna. "Now, I can heal you, or not. Which do you choose?" He asks, as Yurio walks over to Glyns side.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:38 pm

"I don't need your pity...." She turns away and huffed. She did turn back once or twice to see he would still do anything, she would like to be healed, but if she kept telling herself she doesn't need his pity, or that she can take care of her itself. "Why didn't you kill me? It's just a dumb promise, and what's stopping you? She would never know..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:41 pm

"I keep all my promises." He replies.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:48 pm

"Your promises?...But mind you, I'm not the same person who made that promise to you, all we do is share a body nothing more, so why must you do this..." She turned again to face him, her face a lot more solemn now, as  she tried to grip the ground around her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:19 pm

"Well, I couldn't keep the promise to her if I killed you, because you share one body. Simple. That and I cannot use your soul, so it would be a great power go to waste. If you behave and eat no more souls, I think I could get you to go free and perhaps, if you agree, be my weapon?" He explains.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:27 pm

"I'M not agreeing to anything you suggest! And why would I stop eating souls? They're just so...addictive! But hey maybe you can get the other one to say yes..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before reopening them and blinking several times trying to look around "Glyndwr...I hurt real bad...please help me....."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:31 pm

"Better." He says, before starting to slowly heal the wounds with his magic. "Anyway, you remember what I said to your psycho personality?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:34 pm

"A little yes...and I don't know if I can be your weapon, I can't guarantee your safety if I am...you may have proved yourself this time at least, but what about the next? And the next? While I would say yes, I have to say no...unless you have a good reason..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:41 pm

"Sooner or later you will encounter someone stronger than me and much more unmerciful." He says, then stands and stumbles backwards, due to being too weak to stand at this point. "Sooner or later I think I can get your psycho personality under control."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

She looked down, tears falling from her eyes of his hospitality. "I-I...like how you would do this for me...I really do....But....But...its just....I don't want to hurt anyone, and if I kill you, your dragon dies too....but...I accept at least...maybe if you were a bit older I would kiss you, but a hug will do." She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hug, while tears fell down her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:51 pm

"Now I know what you can do." He says, sitting still. "Now I was fighting in the blind. I can also do different things with my magic, so things will get easier."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:00 pm

"You only know what I showed you, theres more than that I can assure you, like if I transform...what would you do?" She began to cry even more as she couldn't bear the thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:06 pm

"If you turn into dragon then you are weaker against me. I had been with Yurio for 5 years. I know the ins and outs of a dragons weaknesses." He says.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:19 pm

She got up slowly looking down to the ground, tightening her fist. "Alright...but I can't promise you that I won't eat anymore souls...she lives for them, and even I myself have gotten ahold of the craving...but unlike her I can control it a lot better..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:21 pm

"Well, guess we have to suppress that craving, then." He says, then falls back onto the ground. "Somehow."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:25 pm

"I'm too long gone Glyndwr...you can stop me...I mean us, I accepted her as my other half, and I have to live with it...so I'm a lost cause..." She kicked a rock into a nearby storm drain, and waited until she heard a splash. "I cannot control it, and I don't think you can make it any better....but I would at least appreciate your company..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:33 pm

"Well, no harm in trying, though." He replies, still on the floor. Yurio shifted back onto his belly.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:37 pm

"....Thank you....I...really appreciate what you're doing...even though your very life might be in jeopardy...' She hugged him tight once more. "I will...appreciate your company though...if it means anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next