Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:27 pm

"He thinks that you are a loose nut." He replies.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:31 pm

"WHAT?! I mean...ahem....what? No don't be ridiculous...its fine..." Rosanna climbed on top of Yurio and looked at Glyndwr in the eyes, battering her eyelashes "Please?? I am telling the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:33 pm

"He is asking you to get off." Glyndwr says. "So am I."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:37 pm

"Hmph...well it was worth a try wasn't it?" She put her arm to the side, and it turned into a shotgun. She cocked it, and aimed it right at Glyndwr. "Don' make it harder than it needs to be, or perhaps should I kill your little dragon first hm?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:40 pm

"Well, if either of us dies, the other does too, sooo, you know, take your pick." Glyndwr says as Yurio swipes his tail at Rosannas side. Glyndwr stands up and gets his knife out. "Won't be too easy, though. You may be a gun, but I can do more than you probably think."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:44 pm

Rosanna was sent backwards from the swipe, and looked up at Glyndwr, "Aw come on, remember I have a life to live? I did say ask that you not kill me remember?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:46 pm

"Well, are you dead?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:49 pm

"Obviously not, but what's gonna stop you from being so?" She aims the shotgun at him, and fires a shot of forceful lightning, and quickly ran to Yurio's leg, climbing up to face Glyndwr
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:54 pm

The shot hit Glyn, throwing him off balance and as would be expected causing a great deal of pain. "Why, the fact that you are standing on my dragon would sound about right." Glyndwr says, as Yurio turns his head and fires a fireball at Rosanna. Glyndwr jumps off of Yurios back after slashing his knife the top of Rosannas weapon arm.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:11 pm

Rosanna was approached by both sides, being bombarded by a fireball, and being cut on the top of her arm, as it began to glow a scarlet before bleeding slowly "Gah! That hurt you know!" She jumped off behind him, a knife growing out of the shotgun arm which she used to try and slash at Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:13 pm

Glyndwr blocked with his own knife but barely. "You know, that was very unexpected." He said, then mumbled something under his breath, causing a bunch of dirt, sand and dust to shoot up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:18 pm

Rosanna, quickly jumped back and tried to shoot the knife at Glyndwr, looking up at the dirt, sand, and dirt. The pupils in her eyes enlarged, and she snapped her attention back on Glyndwr. "The hell? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:24 pm

Glyndwr ran out of the cloud of grime and made another in front of him again, lunging then to the side under its cover. Yurio had stood up on his back legs and prepared to slam down on top of Rosanna in order to restrain her.

OOC: Not sure if I understand what you meant in your last post.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:25 pm

OOC: She shot the knife in the gun at Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:27 pm

OOC: The knife was in the gun? o.o
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:27 pm

OOC: Indeed, she can shoot knives and use them for melee. Its in her app :3
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:29 pm

OOC: Yesh, I just remembered and did a derp. Yet the derp worked just like what I would have done without the derp, so its okay, I guess? Can you make your full post nao plehs?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:33 pm

Rosanna looked up to see Yurio, raising to his full height, about to bring it down on her. She aimed quickly and fired a barrage of knives, before running to the right quickly to hopefully escape the lumbering beast that threatened her. While she was running, she quickly fired a blast of forceful water towards Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:38 pm

Yurios scales mostly deflected the knives with little injury, yet ones which hit between scales and straight on stuck, causing bleeding and pain. Yurio gave a roar and shifted his weight towards Rosanna and tried to swipe at her with his paw, unable to reach with a slam. Glyndwr, on the other hand, couldn't see the shot through the cloud and was blown backwards and onto the ground. The screen of dirt slowly fell afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:57 pm

Rosanna was swiped with the paw, and was launched a good couple feet away, her back now a tad sore from the impact with the ground, but it did kinda hinder her ability to get up a bit quicker. "I'll give ya props for thinkin...but y know who's gonna win in the end right? Me." She fired a large blast of fire at Glyndwr, and at Yurio's face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:05 pm

Glyndwr quickly scrambled to his feet and dove out the way. His trousers were left singed, but nothing else was touched. He got up onto his feet again. Yurio ignored the fire and then gave a loud road, which turned into a torrent of searing flames, pointed straight at Rosanna. "I give you props for being so unpredictable. But that is mostly to your weapon form and abilities." Glyndwr then starts whispering different words under his breath, finally pointing his hand at the ground in front of Rosanna. A wall of earth rose from the ground and Glyndwr fell onto one knee again, breathing heavily from the strenuous magic use.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:13 pm

Rosanna looked at the fire, practically like it was nothing, but probably because this time she was more prepared, as opposed to the last time she was hit by fire. A tear came from the back of the dress, and out came a green bluish veiled pair of dragon wings, and shielded herself with them, which protected from most of the fire, but the heat still got to her nevertheless, and burned some of her arms, causing them to sting, but it wasn't permanent. "Good thing I have many dresses just like this..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:18 pm

Glyndwr gets back on his feet and runs towards the wall he created. He runs up the earth structure and lunges with his knife in front right at Rosannas wings, knowing they were fireproof, but still one of the most fragile parts of a dragon. Yurio stops the fire and jumps up and over Rosanna to get at her back once Glyn finishes attacking.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:28 pm

Rosanna not really being award of her surroundings took a stab through one of her wings. She grunted in pain, and watched as it began to bleed. "HEY! CUT IT OUT!" She aimed the shotgun at his face and fired a knife, not noticing Yurio closing in from behind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:33 pm

Glyndwr stopped the knife with his magic and turned it around, also stabbing it into Rosannas wing. He then twisted his knife sideways and slashed across. "Doesn't that hurt, eh!" He then jumps away in order to let Yurio attack. The dragon opened its mouth and tried to lift Rosanna by her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next