Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon's ultra massive party?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:05 pm

"Not much of a people person are ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:08 pm

He shrugs. "I know that I like to spend time with you, so that must be a good sign."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:10 pm

She smiles. "Yeah I would take it as that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:13 pm

He smiles back at her. They reach the apartment and he opens the door. He walks in, holding it open so Kori can get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:15 pm

She walks in and looks around. "This reminds me so much of my past..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:17 pm

Ujiami looks a bit confused. "How so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:33 pm

"When I was little a weapon and meister pair found me. They didn't know that u was a witch though because the miester didn't have soul perception. They took me in for a little bit in their apartment but when a friend told them I was a witch, they abandoned me in the desert outside of the city. That's why I hate deserts so much..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:00 pm

Ujiami sighs. "Another reason to hate weapons and meisters as well...my mother was killed by none other than their own 'Mister Akagi'...hate him...and his brother, Daniel. He thought I was his friend...no way...anyway, enough grump talk." He goes over to a large mirror and begins to write the numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:02 pm

Kori stands next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:04 pm

He finishes writing the numbers and waits for Lord Death to appear in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:35 pm

Lord Death makes an appearance and huffs lightly. "A party, and no one invited me..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:44 pm

Ujiami smiles and says, "Hey Lord Death...I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:51 pm

" Death! Your the only person here I feel isn't totally serious! I would have invited you, but I figured you would be really busy running the city!"Droon is extremely happy to see death, though he never would have expected him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:54 pm

OOC: Umm...I...uh...left the party...we were gonna return to it later so I decided to keep it on this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:54 pm

OOC: we are in Ujiami's apartment...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

OoC: oooohhh you can see how I didn't know. Considering the phrasing he used.... Sorry
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:25 pm

OOC: My bad. tldr....

Lord Death nods, his head bobbing emphatically. "Good, Good. And who's this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:27 pm

"Im Ujiami's sister, Kori. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:32 pm

Lord Death nods. "Pleased to meet you, good to have you back. If you're hurt, visit Stein in the infirmary...Gotta go, later!" Lord Death disappears from the mirror with a wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:33 pm

"Well...that was quick...shall we return to the party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:36 pm

"Sure." She says walking out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:38 pm

He walks out, locking it. He takes her hand and walks back to the party. When they get back there, he goes straight for the table with wine and pours himself another glass.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:39 pm

In the time they were gone a wild dance competition had started. Now the only 2 left were Droon and a penguin who appeared to be doing the macarayna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:41 pm

He looks at Kori and whispers, "You see them too, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Yeah... What the heck..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon's ultra massive party?!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next