Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon's ultra massive party?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:21 pm

"BUT I'M A DIFFERENT OTTER, I'M THE ODD OTTER!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:23 pm

"Which is why your group is just us, instead of twenty other otters. You got me, a penguin, and Lexi, who is a..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:24 pm

"I'm a bat! Or do I need to be aquatic? If so, I'm a platypus!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:25 pm

"ooooooooooooooooo I want to fly!" I said, flapping my arms like a bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:26 pm

"Otters like water, so it would make more sense for her friends to like water too." Beyril stated factually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:26 pm

"Otters can fly in my world!" I pointed out, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:28 pm

"The otter, the penguin, and the platypus... That would be a good name for a book..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:28 pm

Beyril smiled, "And penguins make excellent rides. Care to hop on?" She asked, moving her guitar out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:29 pm

"NO!" I said, shaking my head "I can fly!" I began to flap my arms again and zoom around the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:34 pm

"..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm

Beyril shrugged, following in suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:35 pm

I began to laugh like a mad man, poking random people as I zoomed past them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:39 pm

"Once again ..."
OOC: in this case Lexi is saying dot dot dot
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:39 pm

Droon seems to like her drunk" yeah! Party hard !"he joins her in the dance. Snapping his fingers the penguins he used to deliver letters waddled up to them including one encased in ice" oh that's what reaver did to him... Anyways, penguins I order you! Dance for your master! Yes, yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:41 pm

Beyril laughed, "Oh, so they're your penguins!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:42 pm

"It's Drooooooooooooooooooon" I slurred, dancing like a manic.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:47 pm

" yeah I was kinda worried about the one, reaver can be a bit of a crotchety old man from time to time" at this point all his penguins are dancing their hearts out adorably.
Ooc: the penguins look like Gunter from adventure time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:50 pm

"I love penguins!" I squealed, dancing with a penguin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:10 pm

I spotted Koizumi and Droon dancing with penguins, so I decided to join them.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 6th 2013, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:18 pm

Every ounce of focus I had was poured in to this. Now was one of the most important times of my life. If I slipped up now it was all over. Of course I was way more drunk than Bri wanted me to be, but there was no way I was over dramatizing this. I was kneeling down on the ground with a tequila in one hand, staring with unblinking eyes at my opponent. His black hair, yellow lips wouldn't catch me off guard, no sir. I was going to beat this penguin in a staring contest if it killed me.

"Ah, Ujiami. I believe now would be a good time to take your sister, and report to Lord Death"

"Droon." The witch said stopping him. "Where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you in years!" Surely he remembers her. Though it had been a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:22 pm

Ujiami had at least three glasses of wine...but it was almost like he wasn't phased at all. "Well, I'm not sure if he would be attending the party or somewhere else...got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:26 pm

"I remember from my time attending the academy. Contact to Shinigami can be made through mirrors by writing a series of numbers on it. 42-42-564 I believe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:44 pm

"Alright then. Come on Kori." He holds out his hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:55 pm

She nods and takes his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 7:04 pm

He walks out of the apartment with her, going over to his which isn't that far. "Rather be a bit secluded from others...that's just me though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon's ultra massive party?!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next