Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon's ultra massive party?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:09 pm

OOC: sorry, -_-' they both start with K.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:17 pm

OOC: it's all good
She sighed. She thought to herself If this was held at my apartment, I might as well enjoy it... She smiled. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:18 pm

"Awesome!" I stood up and walked to the dance floor, hoping that she was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:26 pm

Kasai didn't want to dance but decided she would for her friend. She stood up and walked over with Ayoko. "The Carameldansen" played and she perked up. This was her favourite song! She started doing the dance to it, which would make a normal person feel like an idiot. She looked over too see if Ayoko was joining her.
OOC: if you don't know what "The Carameldansen is look it up on YouTube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:31 pm

I just laughed and joined in. "I love their song choice!"

OOC: nice choice of song lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:39 pm

OOC: don't be hatin the song now... That was only so long because I was reading a fanfic. When I read them I get ideas and my role playing gets more...detailed
Kasai smiled. So she wasn't the only one who new this song. She looked over and saw Lexi and Alexx doing it as well with Charles staring at them like they were mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:46 pm

"I haven't dance to this song for a while." I said laughing, "I'm glad I did today."

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 2nd 2013, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:55 pm

"I know what you mean!" Kasai said shaking her head and hips simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:01 pm

"I suppose if we must. I assume that a party will relieve the stress of trying to meet all of the students at the school." Arusa turns to Arisa and nods, then falls backwards off the building, arms crossed.

"Yes, I believe you introduced yourself as I was attempting to break your arm. My name is Kaifuku Suru, commonly called Reaver. Perhaps most Kishin don't look a man in the eye before killing him, however I am not most Kishin. Well met." Reaver extends his hand in greeting.

"See, I told you I had the perfect apartment!" She says hugging him.

"I guess your right." I sighed. "Well... it's not a very formal party, so I suppose my preferred style of dancing is out. There aren't any soccer balls, and it would be stupid to start cooking at a time like this. I guess it's time to have a drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:05 pm

When the song was over I walked over to the punch bowl and poured myself a cup.

"God you're messed up..." I laughed, jumping off the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:13 pm

"Please...just no alcohol..." Bri said grabbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:16 pm

"Ugh... You mean I have to go through an entire party with no alcohol?"

Arusa points two fingers at the ground and makes a black puddle. He lands in it unhurt, and catches Arisa. "Shall we?" He says, letting her down and putting his arm out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:18 pm

She sighs. "Ok some but just...promise me you won't get drunk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:19 pm

"I'm not sure if you're insane or amazing." I said, taking his arm with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:20 pm

Droon won on the 99th shot of whiskey he stood triumphantly over his opponent[ it would be a shame if I didn't go all the way] Droon took the final drink of whiskey bringing him to 100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:26 pm

"You're an idiot..." I mumbled, finishing my cup of beer.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:30 pm

" love you to." He says dryly just as he has an idea he grabs her hand and sprints to the roof of the apartment were a different soundtrack is playing and there r slightly less people, " have you ever done ballroom?" He says offering his hand for her to take
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:34 pm

"Yea...." I took his hand reluctantly, confused of what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:44 pm

He held up a remote turning on bethoven's lacrimosa " it's not waltzing music but its big and dramatic so it still works, also I know you said you don't do parties so I figured this would be a good way for you to enjoy yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:46 pm

"I'm not the greatest dancer...." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:55 pm

Beyril sat at a table by herself, listening to the music, and air-guitarist some chords as she scribbled onto a notepad, apparently transcribing what she heard into chords for her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:57 pm

" if all else fails you could stand on my feet!" Droon begins swaying in circles with her as the violin plays " see this is relaxing"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:01 pm

Sylas returns the gesture, shaking his hand firmly. "I feel compelled to inform you that I've become a teacher at the Academy." His face hardens, his eyes black as space. "And because of that I'm afraid I won't allow there to be any inconvenience the next time we cross paths in battle. I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:28 pm

"Why don't you play something for us?" I asked, looming over Beyril.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 4:22 am

"This may not be so small of a task for you. Now... where is my dear friend, Dralin Akagi?"

"Fine... I mumbled." [She's so protective] I grabbed her hand and squeezed it a bit to show affection in the best way I could, then walked over to the drinks.

"My lady, I ensure you that I am not insane, though I am far too modest to admit the latter of the two." Arusa walks in to the building with his partner on his arm.

An offsetting, poorly clothed witch enters, and looks around. "Where is that snake? It's been far too long since he's payed me a visit..." She begins to look around for Droon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon's ultra massive party?!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next