Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon's ultra massive party?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 11:11 am

Droon had been waltzing for a while before deciding to be done. " I'm gonna go see if any one new has arrived" he apologized. Going downstairs he sees a poorly clothed witch trying to decide if he knows her or not he stares for a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 1:15 pm

Beyril glanced up at Ayoko, "Oh, me? I suppose I can, if you like." she smiled, "Though it might be hard to hear an acoustic guitar over the music in here. Any requests?" Beyril pulled her guitar around off her back and positioned it in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:01 pm

"Never Too Late by Three Days Grace, please!" I squealed, excited to hear her play one of my most favorite songs.

I waves a small goodbye to Droon as he left before turning around and spotting a isolated corner. Deciding I rather sit there than stand around with annoying teens, I walked over there and took a seat on the ground.

"You know you're cute when you talk in that old fashion way." I pointed out laughing "So if you attract a bunch of girls, just tell me when you want me to bail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:05 pm

Beyril tipped her hat, "I can definitely oblige." she smiled, and began strumming the intro to the song, singing softly the beginning verse as it started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:06 pm

I smile a thank you to her and began to tap my foot to the beat of the song.
God I love this song....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:10 pm

Beyril's voice had a kind of odd combination of smoothness and rasp, much like an old-timey blues singer. She played like it was as easy as speaking, her fingers moving fluidly and effortlessly across the strings. As she finished the song, She looked up at Ayoko and grinned, "How was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:11 pm

"Wonderful! No, Awesome! No, AMAZING! No you're to good for the A, O-MAZING!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:13 pm

Beyril laughed, "I don't know if it was that good, but I'll take the complement regardless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:15 pm

"Do you just play guitar, or do you have special talent with every instrument?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:17 pm

"It's mostly guitar." she admitted, "I know enough to pluck out a tune with a piano and violin, and I can play a ukulele pretty well." Beyril smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:23 pm

"That's amazing! I used to play Cello and Drums, but I haven't touched one in 3 months..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:27 pm

Beyril smiled, "I bet you could still play." she rested her hand on the neck of her guitar, "I'd be interested in hearing you play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:30 pm

"I would love to play, but there aren't any Cello's or Drums around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:31 pm

Beyril shrugged, "Oh well. I'll have to hear you later. And don't think I'm just going to forget about it and let it slide." she smiled, and winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:34 pm

"Don't get your hopes up." I said with a smile, before walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:40 pm

Beyril chuckled to herself, put her guitar back on her back, and continued scribbling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 3:55 pm

"Hellooooooooooo" I slurred, wobbling over towards Beyril with a huge smile.
I wish I hadn't drank all that whiskey....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:06 pm

Beyril looked up and smiled brightly, "Hellooooooooooooo to you too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:09 pm

"Steady girl." Lexi said putting her hands on Koizumi's shoulder and chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:11 pm

"I want to be superman when I grow up but instead my name would be SUPERWOMAN!" I said, giving them my superman pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:12 pm

"Well your drunk..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:14 pm

Beyril chuckled, "If she needs to get home, I could always take her. I have nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:14 pm

"NOOOOO I WANT TO PARTY HARDER THAN AN OTTER!!!!!!!!" I screamed, running away with my arms in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:17 pm

Lexi watched her then turned to Beyril. "Yep, drunk as Ace will get..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:20 pm

Beyril put her arm around Koizumi's shoulders before she could get too far, "Otters party in groups, you know, so to party harder than an otter, you'll need to stay in a group."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon's ultra massive party?!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next