Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon's ultra massive party?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:46 pm

Droon finally collapses from exhaustion as the penguin does a quick flurry of flips, jumps, and robot dance moves. When he falls over the penguin jumps on top of him pumping it's flippers in the air victoriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:49 pm

"That's an awesome penguin!" I pointed out, staring at the interesting penguin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:51 pm

Droon pulls himself to a sitting position panting like a dog " oh hey there!" He says raising a hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:55 pm

"Heyyyy you're that crazy dude! It's Droon, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:57 pm

" yes! I see my reputation precedes me! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:58 pm

"The awesome Arisa Ichiyusai!" I said bowing, "Don't forget it!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

" gotcha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:09 pm

"Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I said, ruffling up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:12 pm

Arusa sits down in a chair enjoying the company of the others, as he checks the chains on his arm warmers. "Ah yes, I believe Droon and I had quite the spar the other day.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:13 pm

Droon grins up not trying to stop her " so care to tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:15 pm

"Well I'm awesome for one thing." I started smiling, "And that's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:22 pm

Getting bored of talking, I turned to Arusa and smiled, "Want to dance!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:24 pm

" I'm pretty sure he only does classical" Droon laughed

Naga was late... Again. he had to fill in that stupid hole one of the students dug a coffin out of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:25 pm

I banged Droon in the head quickly before turning back to Arusa "Come on, it'll be funnnn!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:31 pm

Droon laughs after she hits him " I like you!" He walks away to chat with someone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:32 pm

OOC: I'm telling you this now... your profile picture looks creepy as hell
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:34 pm

Naga walks over to the bar and asks for champaign when everyone else is drinking beer.

OoC: it suits me better than you would think
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:42 pm

"Droon is quite right, I do prefer classical dancing, though I suppose it couldn't hurt." He stands up and walks over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:46 pm

Getting impatient, I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the dance floor. The song 'Evacuate The Dance floor' came on and I started dancing like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:00 am

Arusa sat there for a minute, looking at the others then starts doing the Happy Feet, similar to that on the Nokia Lumia commercial.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:07 am

Naga observes the dancing expressionless maybe even contemptuous but on the inside he is actually enjoying himself quite a bit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:08 am

I giggled slightly before doing the same dance. "This is the best dance ever!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:39 am

"Truly? I'm just mimicking a street performer I saw the other day." He said, continuing to pull off hip hop dance moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 12:55 am

When the song ended I quickly said, "Give me a second." before running up to the DJ and whispering something. I then ran back and smiled waiting for the song to play. My smile widen when I heard Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 play through the stereos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 7:45 am

OOC: Sovuru, your profile picture is epic... I'm glad I found another person that knows about Jeff the Killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droon's ultra massive party?!   Droon's ultra massive party?! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droon's ultra massive party?!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next