Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:57 pm

"I don't have to my basic strength will put almost anyone in danger."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:03 pm

"Then we can just go over strategy!" Fiona protested, damien pinched his nose in annoyance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:11 pm

-he looks at her- "We aren't a team, I fight alone or with other assassins."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:22 pm

Fiona frowned harder "im just trying to be friends! If you don't wanna train then just come over to hang out!", Damien stopped trying to stop her after a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:24 pm

"When I'm not training I'm meditating."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:28 pm

"So your saying you have no social life!? Come on you need to mingle, its good for you!" Fiona said with her hand on her hips, Damien sighed "she's not gonna give up....." he muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:44 pm

-he starts to walk out the door.-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:51 pm

Fiona frowned "fine, be lonely forver!" She said, she was actually disappointed, "come on fiona we have to go home to training, let james go" damien shrugged, "I just wanted to be friends! I wish he wasn't an anti-social stick in the mud" fiona grumbled like a little kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:14 pm

"I train to get better! I have no time for friends!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:19 pm

This time it was damien who spoke "think that way and you probably won't go far in life, freinds are the reason I get stronger, I become strong to protect them, they get strong to protect me, we train together to bond, to get closer and become stronger, friends are the reason im ALIVE today, without friends the world would be filled with hateful back stabers and mistrust, humans need the care and considerations of others to survive" he said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:37 pm

"You might think that."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:42 pm

Damien narrowed his eyes "your in denial" he said, "you dont always have to be alone" fiona said in a more friendlier tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:45 pm

- he smirks then goes to train-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:51 pm

"Whats he smirking for? He's still alone?" Fiona muttered to damien, he shrugged "I dont know fiona, I really just dont get how some people come to hate the company of others" "I guess he just was alone for so long he doesnt know how to react to people's company" fiona sighed "come on lets go train" damien said
(On the roof of Damien's house)
"Ok time fore training" Damien's little brother james said "I checked an no one is near so it's safe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:44 pm

-James is in the woods near the house- "Soul Disruption!" -he yells, punches the tree, and makes it fall-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 8:35 pm

Damien hears the crash and decided to ignore it "ready?" He asked the group
They all nodded then all the witches (raven,barry, fiona and victoris) yell out simultaneously "Soul protect off!" A huge wave of energy burst from the group
"I feel another strong presence" james said to damien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:55 am

-James stops and smiles- "Looks like we have some witches in Death city"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:00 am

"Ok kin rush at Barry with your ice claws and Barry use your sonic boom to defend!" Damien said
Kin formed his ice claws and slashed at barry, Barry took out his guitar and strummed a note that sent a wave of high force wind at kin, causing him to slid back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:32 pm

-James uses his soul seeker to locate a witch- " Soul Seeker, Death City"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:36 pm

"fiona your turn!" Damien said "your up against kiro"
Kiro ran fiona with a fire punch "felidine, felidine, feline fiasco!" Fiona exclaimed then all of a sudden a yellow mist surrounded kiro and he fell on the ground laughing "HAHAHA, I HATE THAT SPELL SO MUCH, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING#!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:19 pm

-James climbs to the tallest tree and sees y'all- "And they thought I was up to no good..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:21 pm

James looked in james direction but couldn't see him, but he could feel his soul nearby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:49 pm

-James pulls his mask over his face and watches ya'll-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:54 pm

(Just to let you know that my james is a 7 year old boy with silver eyes and hair)
James signaled damien to come to him "damien could yoy use your predator sight to see if anyone is there?"
Damien nodded then muttered "predator sight" his eye sight got as good as a hawk so he could see james sitting on thetree "what the...." damien muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:46 pm

-James waves to him and jumps down-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next