Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 6:55 pm

" Yeah I got that when this " Crow " guy said I was dinner. "
ooc: How close is he to the exit? I don't know the layout of the place.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:00 pm

Ooc: the kitchen is close to the bedtyooms which are in the back if the castle, the throne room is the first room but simon is WAAAAAAY past that room
Lance chuckled darkly "I advise you start running......." , Crow walked behind simon growling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:02 pm

" I came here because I didn't trust Caleb and I was board. Get away from me crow before I blow up you mind. " Simon put his fingers to his head. One more ability was all he had in him, and without a full tank blowing up his head is an idle threat. " What is going on here? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:02 pm

Luna smiled and blushed a bit "you wanna do anything
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:05 pm

Caleb chuckled "I don't know, what do you mean by 'anything'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:09 pm

Luna gave him a smirk and hit his shoulder "I ment training or maybe a tour of this place its so big
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:11 pm

"Well we already did training so the tour it is!" Caleb said with a goofy grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:15 pm

Luna smiled at him "okay lead on so I can see this place
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:18 pm

Caleb led luna through the fortress while he describe stuff, they end up running into a red headed boy who smirks at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:19 pm

ooc: I wonder if they hear the commotion with Simon and that whole lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:23 pm

Luna smiled at the boy "hello , is this ...a brother ..."she asks caleb
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:26 pm

Caleb chuckled but it was the boy who spoke "heh, he wishes" the boy snickered "actually I dont, luna this is chester" caleb chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:31 pm

Hello chester very nice to meet yoy"luna said extending her hand for him to shake
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:35 pm

Chester shook her hand (his hand had a buzzer on it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:43 pm

Luna screeched in suprise when she took his hand and the buzzer went off then she glared a bit "ha ha , not funny
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:47 pm

"I know it isn't funny...IT HILARIOUS!!" Chester snickered as he ran off "sorry bout that" caleb chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Luna blushed in embarrassed "I cant believe I fell for that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:07 pm

Caleb patted her on the back "its ok I fell for it the first time we met too" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:15 pm

Luna grumbled then nodded "lets continue
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:23 pm

Caleb chuckled and continued showing her around, "and this is my room, you wanna look inside?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:24 pm

Luna nodded "yeah if its okay
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:27 pm

Caleb chuckled and opened the door, every thing in the room was either pearl colored or purple, there was a huge bed with silk blankets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:33 pm

Luna walked in and looked around " your tastes are very ... finess, I love the colors purple is my favorite color"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:33 pm

ooc: What's going on with Simon?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:35 pm

Ooc: read da page before this one :3

Caleb bowed "why thank you milady" he chuckled "purple is a very majestic color"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next