Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:37 pm

ooc: oh I responded to what you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:44 pm

Luna nodded "its amazing color
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:54 pm

"Just as amazing as you" Caleb said with a charming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:56 pm

Luna blushed looking down at her hands "you flater me
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:59 pm

Caleb bowed "tis my job, mi'lady" he said in a British accent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:03 pm

Luna smiled and laughed at him and curtsed bowing her head a bit when she did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:06 pm

Ill be poofy playing just dance with a friend )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:08 pm

Ooc; ok, I might pop in and out too cause family night

Caleb laughed "your such a charmer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:10 pm

ooc: Are we just going to get to Simon later? I'm cool with that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:13 pm

Ooc: well I didn't see any response to wat crow and lance did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:19 pm

" I came here because I didn't trust Caleb and I was board. Get away from me crow before I blow up you mind. " Simon put his fingers to his head threateningly. One more ability was all he had in him, and without a full tank blowing up his head is an idle threat. " What is going on here? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:20 pm

Luna smiled "I could say the same to you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:23 pm

Ooc: hey fire I just read onyx's bio and shes PERFECT for Caleb :3

Caleb chuckled "why thank you!" He said with a bright smile

Lance and Crow just chuckled darkly "thats none of your concern" lance said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:26 pm

Oh yeah good because I wasent planing on having luna evil )

Luna smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:28 pm

" Ok now your making me suspicious. " Simon reached for a baseball bat in his back pack and held it defensively. " Well I saw my teacher here... froze my teacher here. So either I'm right and this go's pretty far down the rabbit hole, or I broke into your house and crow threatened to eat my soul to scare me. Either way, your not reassuring me! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:31 pm

Ooc; :3

Caleb chuckled then yawned "well its getting late, do you want to stay the night??" Chester asked with a charming smile

Lance laughed, suddenly hand grabbed simon on the neck but it wasnt crow "what are you doing here little guy?" A familiar sweet voice giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:38 pm

Luna blushed "um I dont know would it be okay I mean I have just met you but it is late "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 9:43 pm

Simon prepared a low cost attack that would only work if he was touching his opponent. " Violet!? Could you please tell me what going on in this place? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:11 pm

Caleb sat on his bed "alrighty then, so there's no spare room at the time so you could sleep in my room"

Violet giggled then whispered sweetly "-sorry little man I can't..." She squeezed his neck even more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:21 pm

" Then I'm sorry to. " He raised two fingers two voilets head and yelled. " BRAINSHOCK! " Suddenly it was like violet was concussed. Her vision overlapped itself many times over and all of her friends appeared to be threatening dark monsters, It was extremely difficult to think straight. Thankfully brainshocks effects only last for a couple of minutes. Simon scampered out of her grip as soon as he attacked and swung his baseball bat with surprising strength at lances kneecaps before spinning around and doing the same to crows. ( If no one grabs him. ) Simon ran like a demon to the nearest window and flung himself out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:23 pm

Luna blushed um no its fine ill sleep on the floor
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:32 pm

Violet squeaked in surprise, lance fell to the floor and crow grunted in pain, he quickly grabbed simon by the neck and lifted him up with an iron grip

Caleb chuckled "don't worry I dont bit...unless you want me to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:35 pm

Simon struggled against him, " Your making a terrible mistake... " He choked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:36 pm

Luna turned a bright red at his coment "um no im good "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:41 pm

"Please, don't make me beg" Caleb said with puppy eyes

Crow threw simon on the ground head first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next