Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:22 pm

Violet couldn't help but smile back "I can't wait to get there !!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:27 pm

"Well if you want you can get another clue." Cal chuckled "and to tell you the truth I can't wait until we get their to after all I get to spend a whole day with no one but you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:31 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal "I think I can wait" she said as she laid her head on his shoulder

Spade (tin the blond pregnant women) narrowed her eyes at the couple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:39 pm

Cal blushed as Violet rested her head on his shoulder and smile and squeezed her hand gently. He noticed a pregnant blond lady giving them the stink eye but he shrugged it off not caring what other people thought of them, Cal rested his lightly on top of Violet's which was on top of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:40 pm

(Time skip to the zoo?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:42 pm

OOC:KK...still your post though :L
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:44 pm

(The train stopped at the destination)
"I cant wait!" Violet squealed in excitement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:46 pm

Cal chucked as he walked off the train with Violet "You're adorable when your excited." he smile trying to hide his chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:50 pm

Violet blushed "where to now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:53 pm

Cal smiled warmly "Close your eyes and I'll lead you there and you can open them at the entrance."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:57 pm

Violet giggled and closed her eyes

Spade (the blond pregnant women) followed them off the train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:01 pm

Cal lead her to the gates of the zoo where he then turned to her "Okay you can look now."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:09 pm

Violet opened her eyes "OMIGOSH THE ZOO!!!" She exclaimed in excitement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:44 pm

"Surprise!" Cal exclaimed with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:48 pm

"This is so cool! What animals should we see first!!" Violet exclaimed like an excited little child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:50 pm

"Well that's completely up to you," Cal said with a smile "I'm ok to see any of them."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:52 pm

"Let's go see the lions!!!" She said with a smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:56 pm

"Fine by me." Cal said still smiling as they walked together after Cal handed his tickets to the man at the gate the headed off to the lion pen. "So why lions?" Cal asked out of curiosity trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:01 pm

"Because I think they're cute" violet said blushing a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:04 pm

Cal chuckled and patted Violet on the head before slipping his hand into hers and locking fingers "Well they're ain't as cute as you." he smiled "The clue I gave you earlier I was referring to lions also."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:11 pm

violet blushed even more and giggled as they walked into the zoo

Spade traded her pregnant women costume for a zoo worker outfit and followed them inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:16 pm

OOC: Spade has how many costumes again?

The couple soon arrived at the lion's pen. Cal looked at them most of which were sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:22 pm

Ooc: she's an assassin she has to have costumes XD
"Aw so cute!!" Violet squealed in excitement

Spade was close behind them

Ooc: gtg for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:36 pm

OOC: KK

Cal walked up to the viewing glass "Hey look," he pointed towards a lioness with her cubs up in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:24 pm

"Awwwwwwwww so cute!! I wish I could pet them!!!" Violet squealed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next