Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:51 pm

Ooc: spade flipped out because cal basically made her exposed her crush on Gabriel XD
HMMMM.........idk what I want to do.........is there any open academy threads???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:58 pm

OOC: I found one https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2137-a-fine-day-for-a-melody-open
But I don't know if we should.

I did see one down in other places that said costume party that could be fun :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:01 pm

Ooc: that's my thread XD :3 idk if its alive though......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC: dang it :/ do you have any other thread like that one because I, pretty sure party threads are head to bring back once they die
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:04 pm

Ooc: im making a guys night thread and a girls night thread sooner or later :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:11 pm

OOC: I don't think Violet and Cal be able to be together during that topic hence the name XD but I could use Two characters Ida and Allie for the girls night one.

I'm kind bummed now that I missed a costume party Cal walks in as a butler
Person: nice costume cal
Cal: *stares blankly at the person*.......what costume......
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:15 pm

Ooc: it's ok later on I was going to make a death city ball thread (this would be the second one, you should look at the first one :3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:19 pm

OOC: You mean the costume party? Yea I'm just after reading it along with the tropical party both looked like a lot of fun X3

So this ball would it be a fancy masquare for the school or something?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

Ooc: it's a ball for all of death city :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:26 pm

OOC: now thinking if it was one for all of Death city everybody's characters would be there...I wonder if they have any traditions like one dance for couples, one dance for meister's and their weapons, etc., etc. but know thinking of Lord Death I can see him throwing in a random square dance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:32 pm

Ooc: it's a formal occasion :3 (u can wear fancy party masks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:33 pm

OOC: fun feature of the topic nobody can say the name of the character they are being until the masks are lifted at mid night :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:36 pm

Ooc: hmmmmmm, ok that might work :3 we should end this thread now alpha, if u wanna keep talking about this u should pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6