Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:30 pm

"Are you sure I really don't mind. If you don't trust me you can watch me the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:33 pm

Spade sighed "no you can bring her to her room, BUT if I hear any funny business im gonna kick your ass!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:34 pm

Cal sighed a smile as he walked inside "So which way to Vi's room?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Itd the room down the hall, it won't be hard to miss the door is purple and has 'Violet's roo' on it" spade said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:50 pm

Cal nodded to say thanks and to signal that he understood as he walked down to Violets room and opened the door entering inside.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:58 pm

The entire room had different shade of purple and pink, the bed was queen sized and had large purple pillows. The was had majestic painting of birds, poems and sheet music

Violet had fallen asleep on cal's back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:13 pm

Cal smiled at the room "You got a pretty room Vi," He stated only to find her asleep on his back, he sighed a smile as he sat down on Violet's bed and gentle lowered her onto her bed placing the lion teddy next to her before taking off her shoes and pulling her blanket up over her. Cal smiled as he brushed some of her hair away from her face, kissed her gently on the cheek and whispering in her ear "Sweet dreams Vi." He then left the room as quietly as he came in and closed the behind him as he left.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:17 pm

Spade was sitting on the couch watching a movie when she saw cal walking out violet's room "hey cal I have a question"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:19 pm

"Go ahead shoot..." Cal said as he walked away from Violets room to the room where Spade was and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:34 pm

"um....have you Gabriel around? I haven't seen him since the time we all went out......" Spade asked blushing a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:42 pm

Cal chuckled "Sorry I haven't but I have a suggestion though."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:06 pm

Spade raised an eyebrow "what?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:08 pm

"If you want to see him and ask him out." Cal smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:10 pm

Spade turned red with embarrassment but tried to hide "WHAT?? I didn't say I had a crush on Gabriel don't be stupid!!" She exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:13 pm

"You didn't need to say anything," Cal explained "It's written all over your face. Also I never said you had a crush on him either."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:18 pm

Spade faces grow brighter "GET OUT!!!" She exclaimed in comical anger as she threw a couch pillow at cal (it didn't hurt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:22 pm

Cal chuckled as he turned to leave "You know Violet is lucky to have a friend like you. I know for a fact I don't have a friend who would stalk me all day wearing a number of different costumes just to see if the person I went out on a date with was a good person."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:27 pm

"What are you talking about?" Spade asked trying to pretend that she didn't stalk them but she was a bit flattered by cal's comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

"As good as you are with your disguises you missed one thing." Calbur said as he pointed to his face or to be more precise his eyes "your eyes you never changed them with contacts or used glasses." Cal opened the door "As I said Violet is lucky to have you. But what I don't get is why you put on a tough guy act when you seem to be really a kind hearted person....any how I'm off tell Violet to call me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:42 pm

Spade was a bit speechless at the moment and was bright red

Ooc: gtg for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:45 pm

OOC:kk

Cal soon arrived home went straight to his room and collapsed on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:18 pm

When cal left spade put one if the couch pillows and put it over her face then screamed into it before flopping back first on the couch

Violet was sleeping peacefully dreaming about cal as she held the stuffed lion close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:27 pm

OOC: I'm guessing that's the end of the topic :L
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:31 pm

Ooc: yep :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:48 pm

OOC: Just curious why did spade flip out after Cal left?

Also are their any couple threads we could join / do you want to make another one or do you want to take a break?

I can do anything with cal but put him in a mission with Violet because he is still doing one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next