Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:24 pm

Violet kissed cal with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:26 pm

Cal kissed her back with a short but passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:31 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal "this was the best date ever......"

Ooc: gtg for a little while =_=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:37 pm

Cal hugged her close as he smiled warmly and looked into Violets eyes "Best date so far..." He said in a flirty voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:09 pm

Violet raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?" She asked with a mischievous smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:27 pm

"We'll I..." Cal blushed before continuing looking extremely embarrassed "sorry I just kinda assumed we were a couple now after you said you had the best date ever...and I said that because I know couples go on several dates and if this was the best date ever in your life that means I could never do better then this..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

Violet was silent for a while then she kissed cal passionately "we are a couple....." she whispered sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:45 pm

OOC: I'm surprised Spade isn't freaking out right now XD

Cal just smiled warmly being unable to say anything by being overjoyed as Violet kissed him back. He simply returned her kiss only a slightly more intense keeping shirt not wanting to start anything in public.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:51 pm

Ooc: she sort of got lost in the crowd for a little bit but she caught up to them and saw the kiss

Violet hugged cal with a sweet smile

Suddenly spade in her zoo worker outfit tapped on cal's shoulder then spoke in a deep voice "sorry kids no getting freaky in publishing!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:59 pm

Cal smiled with a light blush on his face as he was still hugging "Don't worry sir we wouldn't do that..." He told the man before staring at him "do....do I know you from somewhere you look familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:01 pm

Spade lowered her zoo hat "uh....uh... no you most likely HAVEN'T!!" She said as she ran away

Violet looked confused "um....what just happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:08 pm

Cal just laughed figuring everything out after linking up all the people who they had passed that day and the one thing that they all had in common "Nothing don't worry about it." He told her smiling as he locked hands with her and took out his pocket watch with his other hand "Come on we don't want to miss our train."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:16 pm

Violet giggled and smiled sweetly at calbur "ok sir cal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:38 pm

Cal walked to the train station with Violet

OOC: time skip to train

Cal sat on the train looking through his sketch book in the light of the setting sun as he sat next to Violet

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 9th 2014, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:48 pm

ooc: don't you mean violet XD

Violet fell asleep on cal's shoulder snuggled close to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:04 pm

OOC: sorry I was sending her a message on another site XD

Cal kissed Violet on the head and continue to look through his sketchbook.

OOC: Time skip to Death City train station?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:41 am

Ooc: yep :3

(At le train station of death city :3 )
Violet was still sleeping on cal's shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:09 am

Cal smiled at the sight of Violet sleeping, she looked so peaceful and cute. To him she was a real sleeping beauty just as she was when she had fallen asleep in his arms a few nights ago and he was beginning to debate if he should even wake her up or just carry her back to her house. "Violet...." he whisper softly in her ear "Violet.....we're back at Death City and it's time to get off......I can carry you back to your house if you want...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:17 am

Violet whined a bit "your so cozy though"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:34 am

Cal blushed as he kissed her on the head "I guess I'll be carrying you them..." He sighed with a smile as he picked her up and carried her as if he was giving her a piggy backride so she could still rest her head on him if she wanted to. Once he had her safely on his back he began to carry her and walk back towards Violet's house.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:03 pm

Violet giggled and wrapped her arms around cal as he carried her "thank you sir cal 0" she yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:13 pm

Cal smiled regardless if Violet could see him or not "My pleasure Ms Violet," he said began to yawn himself being tired after having a long fun day out on a date with Violet but carried her none the less all the way to her house where he then knocked on the door to her house and waited for Spade to answer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:17 pm

When spade answered the door she had on the fake mustache from zoo worker outfit _she forgot to take it off) "about time you brought her back!" She said
Violet was too tired to notice the mustache
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:22 pm

Cal gestured to spades costume with his eyes not saying anything "Sorry I almost forgot something at the zoo." Cal smiled being completely honest "Vi is pretty tried do you want me to carry her to her room for you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:28 pm

Spade finally realized that the mustache was still on and quickly snatched it off her face "uh, yea I'll help her to her room...." she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next