Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:27 pm

"As cool as that would be to pet them, I think we won't be allowed for our own protection, after all probably the only way we could get close to them would be for them to think we are lions as well."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

Violet sighed "that would be awesome!" She giggled,then suddenly a cute and innocent smile spread on her face "do you have an animal form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:41 pm

Cal blushed as he saw Violet get excited asking if he had an animal form he looked rather sad as he responded "Sorry but I'm a weapon...not a witch...." then an idea stuck him as he turned to the Lion pen and began to imitate a lion's roar and did a pretty good job at it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:46 pm

Ooc: omg I thought cal was a witch the whole time XD

Violet giggled and clapped her hands "wow that was great cal!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:50 pm

OOC: Akio his neighbour is a Warlock and will get very annoyed if you call him a witch as the animal form of a dragon like luna.

Cal blushed but still looked disappointed in himself until who must been the leader of the lion pride stood up and roared shacking the glass, even the cubs began to roar copying what must have been their father.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:57 pm

"OMG SO CUTE!!!! I know this is silly but can we get a lion?!" Violet asked half jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:00 pm

Cal shrugged with a warm smile as he came up with an idea that would have to wait until the end of their trip, "If the opportunity comes that we are able to sure why not?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:06 pm

"YAY!!!" She exclaimed as she hugged cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:14 pm

OOC: just say when and if you want to time skip :)

Cal blushed intensely as Violet hugged him and he hugged her back "Shall we move on?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:20 pm

Ooc: time skip XD

Violet had gotten them lion hats and monkey shaped balloons "that was awesome!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:27 pm

OOC: I'm assuming it was a time skip to the end of the date

Cal walked towards the train station along beside Violet having his monkey balloon tied to his messenger-bag and his lion hat was on crooked and tilting off to one side of his head. he smile gjust happy to see that Violet was happy "I'm glad you enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:31 pm

"Ready to go now?"She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:34 pm

"Sure....actually no wait here for a minute..." Cal responded as he suddenly let go of Violet's hand and ran off into disappearing into the crowds of people now leaving the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:36 pm

"Where are you going !?" Violet called out

Last edited by ida vixenheim on March 9th 2014, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:37 pm

OOC: he let go of her hand, ran off and disappeared into the crowd :L
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:39 pm

Ooc: XD sorry I'll edit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:40 pm

OOC: KK just let me know when it is :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:43 pm

Ooc: done editing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:52 pm

Cal returned in a sprint after a few minutes out of breath, he stopped panting out of breath once he reached Violet. They were now apart of the last few people to leave the zoo and the sun was now to fall into a sun set.".....s...sor....sorry...about that....."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:53 pm

"Are you ok?" Violet asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:59 pm

Cal smiled as he caught his breath "Yea I'm fine I just sprinted around the park but I'm fine." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:01 pm

Violet smiled "ok but why?"

Ooc: gtg for a little while :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:10 pm

OOC: KK

"Well to keep my promise...." Cal said as he rummaged through his bag "Remember you asked if we could get a lion...and I said if we or I had the opportunity we would...." Cal pulled out a teddy bear version of a lion and held it out for Violet "Well I had the opportunity to get you a lion." He warmly smiled. "So I did."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:05 pm

Violet hugged cal and the teddy-lion at the same time "oh thank you cal!!!"'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:21 pm

Cal blushed from the sudden hug from Violet and then hugged her back tightly "Hey no need to thank me," he stated as they hugged with a smile "all I did was keep a promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next