Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:16 pm

(OoC: I'm just going to leave it at just moving a little faster does NOT stop an attack from going.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:45 pm

Damn that hurt... Scott said as he went flying back into a wall. He shakily stood up. It was Thomas's time to shine, he aimed his pistol downrange at his targets center of mass and fired a shot of unprecedented power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:37 am

Glaucon quickly raised Rosanna and fired a blase of wavelength to try and stop the attack, but only managed to slow it. Instinctively, he tightened his focus. He was knocked onto his back for a moment but quickly managed to use his extra arms to push him back onto his feet. The attack left a round, black, scab-like surface on his cheast where it hit that suddenly un-hardened and started bleeding some Black Blood from the wound.

"Nebun used to be my weapon." Glaucon expleined, feeling free to give out the information now that they saw what had happened. "His blood flows through my veins. The same blood we passed on to Rosanna durring my first fight with her, in fact.... Add in a few near-death experiences and two cellular regenerations, and Nebun's blood has develouped quite nicely within my body. It's nothing compared to how much control he has, but it's more than enough to be useful to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:47 am

" ..... Nubuns not dead is he? " Said Thomas overcharging his gun once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:21 am

Glaucon quickly decided to dodge the question. "Rosanna! knives!" He fired a shotgun-like blast of knives, formed from seemingly nowhere, out of Rosanna in a wide spray to try and catch the gun-wielding man off guard. Then, as an additional measure, the Kishin Egg quickly sprouted his two extra arms and extended 15 claws to attepmt to impail him a second after shooting the knives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:16 am

Scott malkenson, with freakish speed knocks Thomas to the side and catches both arms. " shoot the man already! " Thomas did just that from the floor, this shot was more like a powerful beam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:24 pm

(OoC: Just so we're 100% clear.... You know there's the claws of 3 arms and a bunch of knives going in that direction, right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:44 pm

ooc: Yeah, he and Thomas were sent far away enough to avoid being completely shieshkabobed by the knived. ( Though the few that are going to hit scott will huuuuuurt. ) And scott caught the arms by the wrists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:50 pm

(OoC: You mean the claws.... Glaucon is extending his claws at him.... If you're grabbing his arms, then he'd be close enough to be hit by the knives.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:00 pm

ooc: Oh, I thought he was extending his clawed arms to attack.
Scott dashed to help Thomas, he picked him up like a ragdoll and jumped to the safety of a fire escape. Where Thomas took aim and fired a powerful beam of his soul wavelength,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:48 am

"Why won't you just die already?!" Glaucon screamed, detatching his claws and jumping to the side to dodge the lazer attack. He sucked his extra arms back in and took aim at the metal fire escape. "This is for trying to hurt my girlfriend! Rosanna! Thunder!" Relentlessly, the Kishin Egg fired multiple blasts of lightning at the fire escape with the shotgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:39 am

Scott grabbed Thomas again and started climbing the fire escape like a mountain goat, as piece by piece it fell down. He was extra carful not to touch anything but got zapped pretty bad on the last step. He just made it onto the roof, and they ducked in cover out of sight.

Last edited by jac600 on March 24th 2014, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:48 am

(OoC: Uhh... metal fire escape.... Lightning bullets.... Wouldn't it be hard to out-climb the electric currents?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:57 am

ooc: Edited.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:05 pm

"Um...Stephen...is this fight almost over? I'm...getting a bit tired....but don't let it bother you! Really! I'll be fine...." She said in between breaths. The battle began to feel rather taxing on her, as she naturally had her limits. In fact at this point she stopped paying attention to the actual action and is merely just following her meister's commands. But rather instead of actually paying attention to the fight, she was trying to do something that in the longrun may help the both of them. During the course of actions she was trying to match her partner's wavelength a bit more closely, almost down to a t, so when they start using resonance or something similar it would be a bit easier for them. Yet she had some difficulty, as when everytime she tried to concentrate she was either brought back into reality by her meister's voice or the image of that black goo creature that she had nightmares before, which broke her concentration quickly. "Please let it be over with soon..." she muttered audibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:44 pm

Vinnie stumbled out of the dwma. " Stop! Just stop... " He had gotten two more pints of blood back in him and the bullet wounds were closed up. There was still internal damage though so he had to take it easy. He waved a small white flag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 6:38 pm

(OoC: Wait, what? Why does Vinnie have Black Blood? And since when did Black Blood regenerate wounds? In face, when did he specifically take bullet wounds??? Are they from the beginning of the thread somewhere?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:01 pm

ooc: He took bullet wounds when he escaped the mansion, that's why he crashed. The beast gives him a healing factor but he's only mended skin deep. If he ran or put any intensive stress on the skin it would pop back open like no ones business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:32 pm

(OoC: Ohh... right..... Sorry, I accidently misread that as Black Blood instead of "blood back". IDK why :/ my mistake.)

Glaucon suddenly grabbed his head in pain as a sharp sound shot through his ears. "Rosanna... did you-" Pain suddenly shout through him as he was forced to see images of a faceless dragon-like being! It must be the Black Blood acting up again! Suddenly, it started to try and come out, making his right arm start swelling up.

"No, you're not getting out!" His hand went through something similar to a spasm as he went out of sync with Rosanna, shocking her before dropping her weapon form on the ground. He couldn't fight like this! The Kishin Egg almost fell to his knees, using one of his extra arms to brace himself before it started to fail him. "Rosannuhh-!?!?" He strained before regaining some control. "We have to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:49 pm

COOOOOME OOON! thought Vinnie as he struggled to summon the beast. well look who came crawling back... it said. I need you! come out! Never hurt me again host! This is a partnership, if you do so again there will be dire consequences.... F-Fine I promise. benny replied desperate. Slowly two ram horned monsters slithered out of his back and they stood him up into the air. They looked thinner than before, but still viscous. He started walking over to them clutching his side. " Stand down, whoever this death person is we need to speak to him. We both messed up... "
Thomas handed scott a pair of his deagles and he unslung a sniper rifle from his back, aiming it at glukons head. " Turn yourself in or I swear to go I will shoot to kill. " He then decided to aim elsewhere, the laser site strayed over to rosana. Giving off where he was aiming. Scott aimed the guns at them to but he had only ever shot a pistol at a gun range so many times...
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:01 pm

Rosanna yelped out of surprise and a quick flash of pain as she was shocked by Glaucon. The shotgun fell to the ground, getting slight dents that quickly faded away as it made contact. As if in a sort of a motherly instinct way, she immediately turned back to normal and walked over to aid Glaucon, glaring back at the two with their weapons aiming at them, with the rifle aimed at her primarily. She snarled at Scott and the law official Thomas, baring her sharp teeth. "Don't you dare lay a finger on him! Or! I'll...Um..." Would she be willing? Is really turning against the law something she can cope with given how she strives to be the best person she can be? Granted if it wasn't for her she may not be so...nice, as her striving to be the best she can was compensation for the inner demon, a facade in other words. But then again...who said it would be Rosanna to do something? "I'll have her get you!" They won't know who "her" was, but she will surely try to have her attack if needed. She held Stephen protectively, protecting him with her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:05 pm

Thomas was dazzled and amazed that everyone believed he was still a cop. He had been off the force for years, but he guessed, he had been an officer for several years and he even still has his sheriffs badge in his pocket. " No one wants to hurt either of you we just need to ask glukon some questions. That wasn't true, Vinnie would rip his head off and dine on his soul if he had the strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:16 pm

"No...." He mentioned, noticing them aiming at Rosanna. Without thinking, Glaucon stuck his arm around her, summoned his two extra arms, and extended them and his left arm to force himself forward a good distance. He didn't know if his blood would settle down or not, but he didn't want to risk it taking over! "Just let us go!!!" Glaucon shouted in case they were still aiming at him, hoping Rosanna would have enough strength to help him walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:18 pm

" I cant do that. " Thomas said. His gun glowing the orange color of his soul, scotts guns glowing bright green.
Vinnie walked closer, he was getting the hand of controlling these things. It was like half controlled by him and half controlled by the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:48 pm

Glaucon snapped as his body warped violently. "Damnit...... Damnit all!!!" The Black Blood took over, forcing his body into madness. His outfit shifted, turning into a mass of scale-covered purple skin wearing the same pair of pants. Then, he glanced up as his face melted away leaving only his glowing eyes glaring brightly benieth his hair.

The Kishin Egg let loose a muffled roar as his four arms extended, pushing him off of the ground and launching him high into the air. Then, as soon as he was above the building, he came down with all 20 claws extending, spread out to cover the entire surface area of the rooftop the two men were on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next