Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:52 am

Benny holstered his gun. " THE HOST MUST SURVIIIIIIIVE!!! " The voice said. Darkness covered Vinnie's arm he extended it at the kieshen. " Not today. " Then like a cannon another a snake monster with ram horns erupted from his hand, flying at glukun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:55 am

(OoC: got to go. School..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:55 am

Ooc: you know what i mean, knocking SOME of them aside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:56 am

ooc: Same here. Make a post before you go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:00 am

Ooc: I got sping break. WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:11 am

ooc: My spring break ended yesterday. ) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:19 pm

The claws mostly kept going. Several of them made direct contact with the monsterous head that appeared, spearing it in the brain but being stopped by it's hide before they could make their way out the other end to hit their target. The rest had been knocked off-target to the left of the Kishin Egg. If he hadn't gained the strength to make the head or that boy didn't interfere....

"The two of you will have the blood of every one of this thing's future victems on your hands if he escapes." Glaucon mentioned, his mouth twisting into a sadistic smile as his eyes glowed slightly brighter for a moment. "Think about what that REALLY means...." The Kishin Egg swung all four of his arms to the right, slicing the ground with his extended claws as he attempted to cut the weakened man into at least 8 seperate pieces!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:47 pm

"But you aren't any different. Actually, my apologies. That thing looks much better than your ugly ass." Drake said, turning into a katana. "Let's go, Soul Resonance, Hybrid Blade!" Nora said. Drake grew twice as long as he normally is, and glowed blue immensly. Nora and Drake had been working on this technique, but had never tried it in battle before. "Try this on for size!" Nora yelled, slashing down at Glaucon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 5:22 pm

Glaucon detatched his claws, stepping to the side with the momentum he was gaining from the slash to dodge the duo's resonance. His two extra arms were sucked back into his body quickly. "A pathetic brat like you knows nothing about self-sacrifice!" An arm shot out of the Kishin's cheast with claws drawn and extended at the meister's torso, while his actual left arm swung forward, trying to grab his face.

"You understand NOTHING about how this world works!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 5:28 pm

Nora swiftly dodged Glaucon's attack. "You have no idea..." Nora said. The blade was still resonating. "Now, a little help? Dragon Summoning!" Nora yelled. The dragon grew from the blade, much larger threw resonance. The dragon grew two extra heads and all at once they launched teeth first at Glaucon from different directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 6:20 pm

"You're impatient!" Glaucon extended his normal arms, spearing his claws through the throats of two of the dragon heads and out the backs of their necks. "You don't think things through!" His extra arm shot up from his stomache, impailing the third head. "You don't care about the consiquences as long as you feel good for the moment. If I didn't intervine, you'd end up with a pile of bodies and only your own incompetence to blame. Swearing vengence as if that would give your actions some heroic meaning...."

The Kishin shot his claws forward, the extra force making all three dragon heads explode at the same time. Then, he retracted his arms, pulling the extra one back into his stomache, as he let his words sink in. At this point, the meister probably wouldn't even listen to what he had to say.

"Just stop fighting and let me kill that freak." Glaucon pointed his right arm at the kid, threateningly. "You're fighting for the deaths of your fellow students."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:35 pm

"He can be locked up, but he doesn't have to die. Did ya think of that?" Nora said, standing there, waiting for Glaucons next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:33 pm

"You lock him up for how long?" Glaucon mentioned. "Weeks, months, even years? Just waiting for him to escape? You have no idea what he's capable of or what he could be capable of if he takes the souls of a few guards." His hand shifted so another hand came out of it, then another hand came out of that hand. Stacked on top of eachother in preperation for the next move.

"You just need to kill him like a good little meister and we won't end up with another Nebun. Ok? Isn't that what Lord Death trained you to do!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:40 pm

" Come on Vinnie! " Said the imp dragging him up the stairs. The doors were open and a few teachers staying late poked their heads out to see what was happening. It started pouring in great amounts, extinguishing the flames. Vinnie left a trail of blood. If it wasn't for the beast keeping him alive he would have faded in the car wreck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 11:04 pm

"Oh, this guy will never be anywhere close to Nebun, I assure you." Nora said. "I'm sure he's a good man at heart. But there is something wrong with him. You should be wanting to help him, not wanting to kill him. If you kill him, you'll be just as bad as the beast that took those lives. Just looking at you makes me sick. What kind of a person are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 11:53 pm

Ooc: a quick question. I didn't read the entire "Kill Nebun" thread. Did Nebun die, and if so, who killed him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:59 am

(OoC: Nebun almost died, but he somehow managed to fake his death and escape. My weapon Deren, Fire's meister Bloom, and one of Jac's characters who's name escapes me supposidly finished him off. But Glaucon has a very good reason to know he's still alive.)

The Kishin Egg glared at the man being dragged away by the imp. How could he let him get away?! This little brat was responsible for it! Glaucon slid one foot back, having finally charged his attack. "A student that refuses to kill is worthless!"

Instantly, he shot his right arm forward at the same time he extended the hand coming out of it and the hand coming out of that hand. This resulted in the last hand in the chain going three times faster and with three times as much force as it normally would with him extending it. At that level of speed, it would be nearly impossible to dodge by a normal human. Especially from this distance. The last hand's claws would simply drill through the meister's side!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:11 am

" Vinnie! " said the imp jumping into glukons hand attack. Normally a creature his size couldn't stop the attack, but his skin was made of the same stuff as the monsters! It easily pierced his tiny heart killing him, but when it reached his back hide it just sent his corpse flying at Vinnie. The imp died similarly to the monsters fading into dust. Now Vinnie flipped over, running on adrenaline he started crawling up himself. He was almost at the doors!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:58 am

(OoC: Glaucon was attacking Nora, not Vinny. Also, got to go, school.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:04 am

Nora couldn't dodge the attack. He got pierced all the wat threw his side. He fell to his knees, falling face-first into the ground. *Nora!* Drake yelled from in the reflection of the blade. He turned back into a human, bending over his miester. "Drake, the infirmary..." Was all Nora had the strength to say. Drake picked up Nora, RUNNING, to the infirmary of the school. The safety of Vinnie was not his concern any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 12:02 pm

Glaucon ran after the two, retracting his extra arms before making one come back out of his shoulder. His claws all shifted into pointed, smaller, more arodynamic ones. "You're not getting away that easilly, you little-"

He swung his arms, launching a few quick rapid waves of claws at Drake as he tried to carry his meister away. Even if he didn't have enough distance to catch up to the weapon and kill him, he'd at least be able to make him regret getting in the way of his kill!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 5:43 pm

A scythe blade grew from his back as he ran trying to block some of the claws. A few pierced his, but he kept running. He made to the entrance of the school, kicking the door open. "Help! WE NEED SOME HELP!" Drake yelled. He ran towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 5:57 pm

Thomas lone awaited them. " Go I got him! " He drew two desert eagle soul wavelength guns and stormed outside. He crouched at Vinnie's side the imp dragged his bleeding form inside. He fired off five powerful accurate shots at glukon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:40 pm

The first two shots didn't bug him, but then the next few visably harmed him more than they would a normal person. Glaucon fired a few claws back at the gun-wielding man before running behind a nearby building for cover. For some reason, his wavelength almost felt familiar... but he couldn't figure out exactly why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:53 pm

Thomas is an ex cop, he had shot HUNDREDS of kieshen criminals in his career. He entered bullet time briefly to dodge the bullets then he chased after glukon, pistols drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next