Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:53 pm

"...Then I'm afraid you leave me no choice. Please forgive me..." She then looked around for something she can use nearby, like a rock or something. Luckily she did find an isolated rock nearby, which she then held up to her head with tears in her eyes. She brought the fragment of stone away from her head, then banged it against her skull forcibly, not only causing her head to bleed, but also made her head throb before she fainted.

A few moments later she opened her eyes, except these were different. Her eyes now have a slight glaze and a hunger for destruction, and radiated with rage and insanity. Dusting herself off she slowly got up, eyeing the three with a wicked smile on her face. "The first time I've been called to action." She sneered. She eyed Vinnie and got herself in the ready position, pulling out her shotgun arm, ready to shoot. "But this seems pretty bad...I love that." She took notice of that Glaucon guy, which made her smile and chuckle with glee. "Don't kill alright? I need him." She then charged off at Vinnie and readied a punch, before letting it loose, aiming it straight for her face. And to be safe she put her shotgun arm at his gut, ready to pump him with knives otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:02 pm

As soon as glukon jumped scott recognized that he needed to stop him. He threw down his guns and leapt in the air to meet him just before the peak of his jump. He wrapped him in a hold pulling his six arms back in a full nelson as Thomas aimed up and shot a burst of three bullets.
Vinnie saw the woman coming and wrapped her up in his left beast arm. He was lowered to the floor as she was brought up and the second one growled. If she did anything stupid, like blast he shotgun into the other arm to escape then it would lunge in with those shark teeth for the kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:10 pm

Glaucon shrugged off the rounds, kicking his feet forward so he'd land standing up. Then, he quickly sucked in his extra arms. His eyes glowed red, burning twords one thomas as he bleeded a small ammount of Black Blood. A cicada-like sound came from him, almost like an unnatural roar, as he shot the two extra arms back out of his back. But instead of coming all the way out, the hands just came out as his 10 claws extended. Attempting to skewer all of the guy on his back's vital organs at the same time!

They had tried to take away the only thing he held dear, and it was time he made them suffer for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:42 pm

" oh s***. " said scott narrowly avoiding death by jumping off glukons back. Thomas switch tactics, if powerful rounds didn't work then he would pepper his foe with weak ones. He put away his rifle and picked up the pistols, then he drew two micro sub me hone guns and just unloaded into glukon. His hands bleeding from the wavelength he was putting into his gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:54 pm

Glaucon roared silently while his extra arms ectended the rest of the way out of his back, leaving the airborn man who tried to wrestle with him no way of escaping. He didn't care where he got cut or if he even survived as long as he was out of the fight. Then, with his cheast heavilly bleeding from the other man's attacks, the Kishin Egg slowly walked forward. The Black Blood controlling his body and stirring him to destroy no matter bow much damage he took.

Why would you involve Rosanna? Why would you try and hurt her?! Why... won't you die?!?! Glaucon unnaturally screached at the man, unable to consiously form words in his current form. His extra arms dragged limply on the ground as his normal arm's claws extended. He raised them threateningly before blindly swinging the giant blades at the gun-wielding man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:03 pm

Scott flailed for a moment, it wasn't working! Then he to switched tactics, he placed his feet against he foes shoulders and pushed as the blades judged out and began to tear his shins to ribbons. If glukon dident let go scott could easily pull his arms off. Thomas jumped back easily avoiding the careless attack as he was used to dodging bullets mid stream. Then he buckled down squatting before his rate of fire doubled causing a deafening noise as he putt all he had in it. He was going to be siiiiiiick in the morning but he genuinely hopped his opponent would be out for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Nice try...but I will always find a way out! BELIEVE IT!" With the shotgun in hand, she aimed at the beast arm, looking around to see if anything posed any real threat, taking not of the teeth that would await her. If I can be fast enough...I'm sure I'll dodge it. she concluded confidently. Aiming the shotgun at Vinnie she consciously changed the ammunition output to lightning. The lightning she felt would do best as it might be able to do damage as well as paralyze, or leave the target temporarily immobile..but it was a best case scenario, and granted the situation the only thing that rolled into her mind at the thought was WHAT THE HELL! She aimed the shotgun at his arm and let loose large amounts of juice into the opponent, ready to jump out if need be, as she began to grow her wings from under her dress if she needed to back off quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:32 pm

The beast roared as hundreds of volts ripped through its skin and just for a moment it's grip lightened, but not totally. The other head lunged in with a bite of murdurous intent.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:47 pm

As the grip lightened Rosanna sprouted her dragon green veiled wings from her back, ripping through the dress with their twisted beauty. Seizing the opportunity quickly she flew out of the beast's grip, and still keeping the other head in mind she launched a barrage of knives at it's head, all the same still ascending to minimize her chances of being caught in the current situation. "If you want to kill me, then you best do it quickly!" She teased. She prepared to take to the rooftops and help that Glaucon guy, but that also has its disadvantages, seeing how she's currently dealing with a beast and the other person fighting Glaucon would probably be on her plate as well, which means that all she can do is be an annoyance like a fly. And maybe, JUST MAYBE make him lose concentration from her persistent annoyances...assuming she interferes at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:25 am

"Augkk!!" Glaucon screamed as he swung his head up. The light from his left eye was gone with the purple skin covering the surface as he fought to keep from his right eye going blind as well. In his rage, he managed to slightly rip open the layer of fleash over his mouth. Black Blood spiewed out like it was a freash wound as he struggled to keep from choking on the substance. With a clear effort, his left eye glowed red and piered through the unnatural layer.

Why do you continue to fight? What is the meaning of it?

The Kishin Egg held up the massive claws to try and blok some of the shots. He had pushed the gun-wielding man bak quite a bit. Almost to the edge of the building they were standing on. Aggressively, with his cheast still bleeding out, Glaucon pushed forward with his extra claws and swung his main arms out to the side, forcing his enemy to jump off of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:58 am

Thomas wasn't afraid at all of falling he spread his arms and fell off before the blow could meet him. Scott ripped of glukons arms at the shoulders his legs skin in tatters. hp 20/100
Vinnie after a moment, leapt into the air in a similar fashion to glukon. The monstrous arms extending to bring rosa a back to earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:07 am

Glaucon screamed in rage, but seemed uneffected by losing his extra arms. Pressurized Black Blood shot out from the wound for a moment before whatever part of the arms were left went back inside his body, slowing the bleeding by quite a bit. The Kishin Egg stumbled over to the edge of the building with supprising speed for how awkwardly it moved before extending the claws on his right arm to impail the gun-wielding man on his way down. He wouldn't be able to dodge until he hit thr ground and then, it would be too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:27 am

As Thomas fell down he thought. I'd make one hell of a Boy Scout when he saw the keishen stumble over the edge he decided to latch on to a neighboring building. He extended his leg and a barbed grappling hook with a spike sticking out the end extended from his leg into another building. It then started reeling in on a motor that Ben made for him. Now he was sailing upward away from the falling glukon. Scott jumped down back into the ally where the fight just was, he looked at the personal pizza on the floor and opened it. He was halfway through it before he remembered to breath. His rapid metabolism took the nutrients And healed him. hp 50/100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:55 am

(OoC: Glaucon isn't jumping off the building. He's just aiming his claws down. Also, how the frig did someone who's been impailed multiple times and is dying from blood loss manage to get off of the top of the building? The fall would have probably killed him, considering how much damage he's taken. ALSO, I don't care how prevelant it is in gaming, FOOD does NOT magically close your wounds and instantly heal you! I don't care who he thinks he is, in the real world, food doesn't work that way!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 9:13 am

Ooc: alright.
Scott descended down the remains of the fire escape and landed hard on the ground. As fast as he could he speed limped over to his scooter started it up and left to go to the nearest hospital. The claws just missed Thomas as he tucked his arms in to avoid it. He sailed up onto the roof of the nearby building and took cover.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 6:50 pm

Rosanna eyeballed the monstrous arms and quickly increased her speed, shooting lightning at them again, but at this time increasing the juice a tad to make sure there would be no retaliation. As she then flew to a nearby rooftop, she witnessed on how (bunnying granted) Glaucon quickly got more fatigued with each passing second after his offensive attempt, before passing out, seemingly back to normal. Sigh...I guess I should help the poor soul at least...he did spare my life and hers on more than one occasion...not to mention I might actually need him for later. She then jets towards him at full speed, scooping him midflight. Ascending even further she looked about for any signs that may show where his place of residence lied, and not wasting a second longer she spread her wings before arching them, then dashed off through the air to that destination.

OOC: WE ARE GONE! PEACE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:10 pm

Ooc: jac, the dwma is right there in your frickin face. Or maybe scott forgot they had an infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:20 pm

ooc: Yeah lets say he drives to the dwma, dusk could you rp death for when Vinnie owns up to his crimes in front of him?
" No! " Thomas said searching his person for a special pistol, ah here it was a modified trank gun. It used air pressure instead of gunpowder. He was glad his flying target was facing the wind as they would soon by out of range. He fired the silenced shot but it wasn't a needle of tranquiliser it was a small stick medal disk that latched onto rosanas clothes. With this he could track them on his phone, but for now he had to bring Vinnie in who looked like he was about to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:29 pm

OOC: Dude, we're gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:32 pm

Ooc: he's just saying he can track you. Unless Rosanna felt it, it shouldnt bother your character.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:17 pm

OOC: That's why I said we're gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:34 pm

ooc: So it didn't connect, ok. if dusk agrees to rp death then we will continue this topic in the death room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 10:20 pm

Ooc: drake will be there too, if that's ok. Nora won't be able to be there because of the gaping hole in his side. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 10:45 pm

(OoC: I don't have permission to RP as Lord Death, so you need to get Sov, Oblivion, or Rock to do that. Sorry, guys.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6