Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:21 pm

Rosanna flew in from above, wearing a different tint green dress, made with smallish frills on the end of it. With her wings spread and with her face flushed with insecurity from using anything resembling her partial dragon abilities, she landed next to Glaucon and hugged him viciously, her face now even a bright red from a mixture of relief and anger. "You were gone for too long...why do you keep sneaking out?! Anytime I'm not with you, you just seem to get in trouble..." Perhaps she may be a bit obsessive at this point, but after what happened at Rome she couldn't bear to have Glaucon leave her sight for too long, out of fear that perhaps he died, which was something he seemed close to getting to. "Anyway my dear~ Do you need my help for anything? Anything at all? I will swear my life to you!" She said passionately, gripping him a bit tighter as she got more and more into the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:36 pm

"Come on, Princess!" The Kishin Egg exclaimed, caught a bit off-guard at how she acted. He pushed her back slightly, looking over her shoulder quickly. "Not in front of the gun-wielding guy I think I might have met before.... I need to at least establish myself as a threat." He sighed, sweeping the hair off of his forehead as his face returned to normal for a moment without him even realizing it.

"I'm terribly sorry, wierd gun-wielding whoever the heck you are. Do you think you could just give me about 5 minutes? It's been forever since I've been able to just sit down and talk with this woman. You know how it is, right? Sometimes you just can't seem to find the time to talk with that special someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:47 pm

" Alright stop right there! " Thomas said. His gun glowing bright orange as he charged up a powerful blast. " You two are both under arrest, you can talk in custody where you'll get a chance to explain yourselves. " In his right hand he held a deagle in his left two pairs of handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:52 pm

"Arrest?! Officer please, I haven't got arrested a day in my life! I never consciously done anything wrong to cross the law! And I must urge you to not hurt Stephen either..." She tightened her face into a stern expression, lightly growling at the "officer" while walking in front of him, extending her arms while standing highly protectively. "But if you attack him...then I'll be forced to retaliate...even if...its against the law..." This honestly tore her up on the inside, as she held the law in high regard, so turning against them contradicted in what she believed in. "Please forgive me officer..." She then turned back to Glaucon, shining a reassuring smile, with slight look of confidence that was tainted with slight regret as well. "I promise, I won't let them do anything to you. I devote you my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:54 pm

" I'm not going to hurt either of you, I need to take you into the academy and ask him why he was attempting murder. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 10:01 pm

"I promise, I won't let them do anything to you. I devote you my life."

Not even caring about what the gun-wielding man had to say, Glaucon just smiled. "That's what I like to hear...."

Within a moment, she turned into her weapon form. A shotgun that packed a powerful punch with it's wavelength. The Kishin Egg extended an extra arm from his cheast, grabbing the gun as she transformed and immediatly firing a large spread of wavelength at the gun-wielding man. His enemy underestimated them, getting so close without knowing what they were capable of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 10:07 pm

With the skill that can only be obtained by dedicating your life to the gun Thomas reached out with his left hand and slapped with barrel to the floor while still holding handcuffs. He dropped them as he new his opponent could just grow more arms. He Kicked forward with the force to send them flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 10:18 pm

"What the-" Glaucon stepped to the side to avoid the man's kick. He was better than they expected, but still not good enough! Quickly extending the claws on his left arm, the Kishin Egg slashed at his opponent's cheast.

This familiar feeling.... It finally made sense to him. He understood why he remembered his wavelength. As soon as he thought of it, he knew Rosanna could sense something familiar as well. After all, they shared the same blood....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 10:23 pm

Thomas new he couldn't get hit. He had been shot more times then he could remember, but he wasn't as young as he used to be. He jumped back as fast as possible but he got cuts that bled lightly and drew two shotguns himself. The man was a walking armory! He blasted them both off at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 10:40 pm

Ooc: nora and drake are gonna ,eave and make an infirmary thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:31 am

Glaucon extended his arms, pushing the guns to the side just as his enemy had done before. "Nice try, but-" The Kishin Egg raised his third arm quickly, smiling wildly as his eyes glowed. Right where he wanted him! "Rosanna! Fire!" He shouted, pulling the trigger as a blast of flames launched at his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:46 am

It seamed like a vault had opened in the sky to flood death city. Thomas was caught ablaze but he was already soaking wet and getting wetter. He turned and ran away while taking out his phone, he rubbed a burn mark on his face. If glukon had backup then he would need some to... " Hello? I need a pizza delivered to the dwma stat! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:59 am

Ooc: maybe now that its right at the dwma, you should continue this thread by making another under that forum. But its just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:25 am

The Kishin Egg immediatly chased after the soaked man. He knew he shouldn't kill him for what he did in the past, but this was personal. No one tries to harm his partner and just gets away with it! Switching the shotgun to his right hand, Glaucon's extra arm went back into his body. "Rosanna! Thunder!" He shouted, firing a wide blast of electricity at the guy who was soaking wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 6:08 pm

Thomas dived behind a dumpster as the blast made it ark with electricity. Suddenly a man on a scooter tore through the street the rider turned to the side to bring it to a stop behind the dumpster. " A small pizza delivered in twenty seconds through the pouring rain. The total comes to $134. " Thomas hastily threw one hundred and fifty into his hands and put the pizza on the floor. " Scott thank god, I'm outnumbered by this kieshen and his girlfriend. " " OH NO, IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME OUT OF MY BUSY JOB TO HELP YOUR SORRY ASS DEFEAT THE FOCES OF EVIL I'M GOING TO NEED A FIFTY DOLLAR TIP! " " Fine then, just help a brother out! " Scott put his hat on his scooter, spit on both of his hands. Put them underneath the dumpster and flipped it in a feat of superhuman strength. Now it was flying through the air while flipping in an ark at glukon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:50 pm

"Are you kidding me?!" Glaucon shouted as the pizza boy suddenly flipped the dumpster. It must have been a friend of the gun-wielding man, someone he knew could help. But how the heck did he manage to get the right person to deliver it? Whatever, he could figure it out later. Immediatly, he formed two extra arms with his shoulders, extending them and his left arm to try and slow the dumpster down.

"Rosanna! Water!" He aimed the shotgun as it fired a highly pressurized blast of water at the side of the dumpster an instant after he stuck his claws into it. Then, while the water started to redirect the dumpster, he fired off his 15 claws, pumping some more energy into the shotgun as well to be sure! The dumpster was sent flying right back at the gun-wielding man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:47 pm

" Shit! " Thomas says as he drew a flare gun. He launched the soul projectile and it expanded into a bomb, just big enough to blow the dumpster into little bits around him. Scott followed up the attack with a running jumping kick of equal power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:04 am

The pizza-boy tried to run up and kick him.... Really? Well, ok, then........ Glaucon re-grew his claws and extended 3 of his arms at the pizza-boy when he tried to jump at him. The extra arms both aimed for spots on his torso while the left arm shot at his side, potentially spearing his kidney. Then, a moment after the arms would make contact, he launched another high-power blase of water from Rosanna to knock the pizza-boy back in case he survived and tried to continue the attack.

Good luck dodging that while in the air....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 6:20 am

Scott dident even try to, once he saw he was about to get hit he just yelled. " vortex kick! " then he started spinning around at extreme speed throwing off glukons aim and flying low at his target. If he hit dusk then it would send him into the air, where Scott could follow up for an air juggle by jumping off the ally walls and hitting him repeatedly while Thomas shot him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:07 am

Dispite the pizza-boy's spinning, Glaucon's attacks were still coming at him. One of his extra arms missed completely, but the other one managed to stab through his shoulder. But his left arm did the most damage to his enemy. That arm managed to impail the pizza-boy through the back, hitting right next to his spine. Finally, before Glaucon could even realize where he hit, he fired a strong blast of water out of Rosanna that knocked the pizza-boy away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:29 am

Hp, 60/100.
Scott went flying back, this guy was strong! He took a defensive stance.
Thomas aimed the pistol that he'd charged up and fired, the bullet flying at his target dead center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:52 pm

(OoC: What the heck are you talking about with HP? He has a hole in his cheast, that's not exactly something to just shrug off :/ I mean, who knows what Glaucon could have damaged inside of him!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:27 pm

ooc: Scott subconsciously treats his life as if he was in a video game, so if he gets hurt his hp goes down. Also I didn't describe what would be a fatal attack because you posted it hitting, I thought It would be fair if I decided how much damage he does... Actually lets take a step back to just before he got hit, when he said vortex kick. He didn't just start spinning his speed practically doubled. Could you change your post to account for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:26 pm

(OoC: Yeah, I don't care hor fast you're spinning, if someone's stabbing at you it's going to do damage unless you're saying he was spinning so fast the air around him somehow becomes dense enough to block attacks. I mean, they were going to hit some part of his body if they were already coming at him and he just starts spinning around.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:53 pm

ooc: no he isn't spinning fast, he was kicking at an average speed then he said vortex kick and the rotation increased his forward motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next