Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:49 pm

Ooc: umm, but when he transformed he teleported to nora's hand, like in the show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:53 pm

ooc: That happens? I wasn't aware...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:00 pm

Ooc: like on the episode with kid on the haunted ship and liz transformed into kid's hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:01 pm

Stephen gritted his teeth and glared at the duo. "It won't work, I don't even know you!" Angerly, he took a few steps forward and tried to continue to slash at the monster's main body as many times as he could. "Just keep the heads buisy while I finish him off. If he goes after me, use the resonance again! Between the two of us, we should be able to stop this thing no problem, but we need to stick to a plan of some kind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Alright!" Nora said, going towards the bottom right head. He slahed twice, then drop kicked it, landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:09 pm

The monsters on the bottom were swiftly defeated turning into black ash glowing faintly of purple. Vinnie fell to the ground looking weak as all hell. " L-Light! The only thing that holds it back is light! Use that... " " THE BEAST MUST SURVIVE! " The voice said and the two heads started snapping at anyone who got to close. Vinnie was clearly not in control, he was asking them for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:13 pm

"Light!" Nora said. "Drake, Dragon Summoning, one more time, and make it bright!" The dragon erupted, but glowing immensly. Even Nora started to shade his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:24 pm

" NO VINNIE, HOOOOST!!! MAKE IT STOP! " The tentacles burned away and all that was left was a mobster covered in his own blood. " I need, medical attention... " He said clutching his sides with his bloody arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:29 pm

Drake turned back into a human and ran toward Vinnie. Nora ran to help other people. "Stephen, get an ambulance!" Drake yelled, once again trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:51 pm

The rest of the people proved not to be a problem, all that Nora didn't immanently saved were dead, very gruesomely dead. " I'm fading fast... " Vinnie looks at the dwma. " That's a big place, does it have an infirmary? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:55 pm

"Yes." Drake said. "Better than any hospital." He said. Drake continued to press on Vinnie's wounds. "I would ask you what the hell just happened, but now doesn't seem to be the time." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:56 pm

Ooc: im going to bed. I'll post in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 6:02 am

" could you take me there? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:35 am

Stephen looked down at the horrible man who just ended so many lives as the weapon tried to help him. Pathetic.... Was he really going to fall for this? Just let a dangerous beast like him go free to kill again one day? He adjusted his blue suit and drew his sword.

"You know we have to kill him." Stephen said, coldly. "If you bring him to the hospital, what happens next? Just think about it. He recovers, murders a few nurses and wounded patients, then runs off and this whole thing starts all over again."

Finally, the heir of the Alun'cog name took a few steps twords the Kishin's injured body and pointed his sword at him. "What's the matter, weapon? Don't you want this man's soul? Don't you want to save the lives of the people he's going to kill?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:51 am

"IT WASN'T HIM!! HE DIDN'T CONTROL IT!!" Drake yelled. "I'm sure he's a good person." Drake picked up Vinnie and started walking towards the academy. "You'll have to kill me to kill this man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:07 am

A small imp materialized out the darkness and helped Vinnie to the school. " You don't understand. " Said the imp with an Irish accent. " The beast does things to you. Its an evil as ancient as the universe itself. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:16 am

"You know you will have to face Lord Death for this. But I believe it wasn't you. You weren't in control." Drake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:23 am

" T-Thanks, kid. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:24 am

Ooc: I suppose we're done with this thread. Wanna make another at the infirmary?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:27 am

"Oh, is that so?"

Suddenly, Stephen's arm extended, grabbing the Kishin Egg's leg and pulling him out of the weapon's grasp. A sadistic smile crossed his face as his teeth grew sharper and his face distorted, taking on a snarling demenor. His hair came loose, falling over his face as his eyes pierced through the shadow it created. His outfit changed as well, suddenly becoming a sleeveless dark shirt with a hood over his head. Revealing the unnatural layer of skin over his arms as his gloves warped into his body.

"Tonight, this monster dies!" The newly revealed Kishin Egg shouted, slowly dragging the body closer to him. "You may call me Glaucon. It suits my Kishin form much better than the name I was born with! If you wish to try and stop me, I welcome you to try."

(OoC: You're not quite done yet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:31 am

"No!" Drake yells. He jumps at Glaucon with his scythe blades ready. This time he has a strategic plan. Drake slashes twice, then drop kicks, just as Nora had done. 'Nora, where are you?' Drake sent telepathicaly to Nora. 'I'm on my way!' Nora sent back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:32 am

Vinnie drew a decorated pistol, engraved. It was a .45 1911 soul wavelength gun. A gift from the antoli family. He started firing off shots like nobody's business at glaukun. The imp pounced on the man attacking his master, sharp claws looking to sink into the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:46 am

"Fine, then!" Glaucon's arm retracted, letting go of the Kishin's leg and dodging the weapon's attack. Then, as the imp jumped at him, without even glancing down a third arm shot out of Glaucon's stomache with a ripping sound. It quickly knocked the imp aside before warping back inside of his cheast. While the wavelength gun hurt, it wasn't enough to stop him.

Suddenly, the Kishin Egg sprouted two extra arms from his shoulders and redied his normal arms. All four of their fingers and thumbs started to grow claws. "20 sword impailment!" All of the razor-sharp claws quickly extended, each aimed at the monster he wanted to kill.

"Face Judgement!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:49 am

"THE F*** HE WILL!!" Nora yelled, kicking the blade claws. He had come from nowhere, jumping out of the shadows. He had gotten there through his and Drake's resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:51 am

(OoC: There's 20 claws coming at Vinnie.... I doubt you could knock them ALL aside with a single kick.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next