Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Karaoke night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:33 pm

Sonata raised one eyebrow.
"Interesting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:36 pm

"Yup." she said as she leaned forward putting her elbows on the ground while sitting criss-cross.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:59 pm

Asako found herself staring at the odd girl, but honestly who could blame her? She had just waltzed in so... randomly. The weapon shook her head and stated before walking to the bar,"I'm getting a drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:01 pm

"Here, I'll- uhh, join you?" Sonata added awkwardly, following the weapon off of the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:02 pm

The bluenette watched the meister for a moment then shrugged. Asako knew well enough that Sonata wasn't following for the drinks that this girl was after!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:05 pm

" Well, I don't drink, but I'll come too. Unless you'd rather me not.." Gibler stood up, but stayed where she was, waiting for an answer. She gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:07 pm

Asako chuckled and replied," Oh, what fun is there if no one will drink with me?~" Her tone of voice was teasing as she exaggerated a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:09 pm

" Sorry! But I'll have soda if they have it." She said sitting down at the bar. " I hope that that was a yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:14 pm

The meister caught up with the other girl quickly, and then tripped over her own feet, falling face-first into one of the stools.
"Hey look, my first bar fight," she joked, although she was clutching her forehead, and saying it through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:17 pm

" Oh gosh! You okay?!" she said as she ran over. " No offence, but it looks like you lost.."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:52 am

Asako choked back a laugh and helped the fallen meister up before kicking the chair. "You don't need to go around picking fights, bar stool." She saud while glaring at the stool with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:11 am

Sonata just laughed, and then gingerly started to rub the sore spot on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:21 pm

She gave a small laugh.
"Here! I'll get some ice! Wait.. I don't know where the ice is..." Gibler said looking around for ice. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:27 pm

"Ask the bartender?" Sonata suggested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:32 pm

" Oh, right.. Heh. Okie." Then she turned to the bartender, " Can I have a small bag of ice?"
The bartender gave her the ice. " Thanks. Here you go Sonata." She handed Sonata the ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:37 pm

"Thanks," Sonata responded, putting the ice on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:40 pm

Gibler picked up the fallen barstool and sat on it. " This's what you get, barstool." She asked the bartender for a root beer. " Thanks." She said when she got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:37 pm

"Umm, could I get a Shirley Temple?" Sonata asked quietly. The bar tender gave her an odd look, and started going about making the non-alcoholic drink. "What? A thirteen-year-old comes in and asks for a rootbeer at the bar, and I'm the one who gets the weird looks?" the meister crossed her arms indignantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:43 pm

Gibler drank some of her drink. Then she spit it out.
" Wait, this is beer." she sighed. " That's probably why I didn't get weird looks. I said ROOT beer, not beer. Can I have some ROOT beer please?" She asked the bartender. The bartender gave her a root beer. " Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:49 pm

"But YOU. ARE. THIRTEEN!!! How is nobody suspicious of a thirteen-year-old that just walks into a club?" Sonata exclaimed incredulously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:52 pm

" I AM tall for my age. Maybe they didn't notice. Or care." Gibler shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:06 pm

"I'm guessing the latter," Sonata stated, facepalming and instantly regretting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:08 pm

" Hyup." Gibler said drinking her root beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:31 pm

The meister hissed through her teeth at the fact that she facepalmed right where she hit her head on the barstool. The girl replaced the ice, but it didn't help much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:35 pm

" Ooo. That must have hurt. You okay?" Gibler asked in between sips of root beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next