Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Karaoke night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:49 pm

Sonata smiled. "Thanks. Oh, and Gibler? You've got a nice weapon form there, I suggest that you find a meister soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:52 pm

" Thanks. Yeah, I really need to. Lying on the ground is kinda boring." Gibler said, with two holographic Gibler-things peering at Sonata and Asako through each of the blades.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:42 pm

Asako looked around while in her weapon form, it was odd looking at the world in such a way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:46 pm

Gibler looked at the other blade, trying to see her other hologram thing.
" Is it weird that there are two of me?" Gibler asked the meister and her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:36 pm

"Umm, not really?" Sonata responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:42 pm

" I'm not sure if that's an answer or not." the two Giblers looked confusedly at Sonata.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 1:50 pm

"I'm pretty sure that having two reflections of your soul on the scythe blade isn't physically possible," Sonata mumbled at the other girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 1:54 pm

" Yeah, but I have two blades and a soul reflection in each, so maybe... I dunno, I've just always thought it was weird." Gibler shrugged. " I think imma turn back now."
Gibler turned back to her human form, and got up, dusting off her clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 1:57 pm

"Okay, yeah. I think it would be smart of you to find a meister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 2:03 pm

" Yeah, imma find one soon, but not right this second."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 8:06 pm

Asako quickly reverted back to her original form and brushed off the dust on her clothes. "We should try some training sometime, gotta get those souls!" Asako reminded the meister the closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 9:21 pm

"Hai!" Sonata confirmed, giving the other blunette a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 9:23 pm

Gibler was just standing there staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:05 pm

Asako stretched as her eyes were closed and yawned. "I think Ill headout, school is almost over..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:06 pm

Gibler Jab snapped out of her daydreaming. " Yeah, me too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:27 pm

"I'm guessing we're all going to the dorms?" Sonata suggested, glancing between the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

" I might, I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:50 pm

"I am, after all, I do live there." The weapon replied and started walking without another word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:52 pm

" Well, bai to you too." Gibler said, then started thinking of where to go next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:07 pm

"Umm, can I come with you? I kind of got lost on the way back from the market the other day," Sonata mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:14 pm

Asako looked back then replied, "Ill show you the way, I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:27 pm

I come out of nowhere and murder you both. *Streches and roars like a lion* Welp! Enough murdering for one day! Back to Shibusien I go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 12:04 am

(OOC: Listen, death, you are officially godmodding. I would suggest that you create a real character that is approved by admins. I see that this is your first post, so I'm assuming that you aren't aware that this is the general routine to get characters approved. What you are doing is unfair, and you will find it unproductive. Killing or injuring a character without the Mun's consent is definitely unacceptable. All roleplayers generally disapprove of godmodding, and I am going to politely ask you to stop, or I will be forced to call and admin on you. Thank you for your time, and I hope that you find that your roleplaying is successful in the future!
P.S to create a character, go home and scroll down until you find a category called creation. Go to templates and copy and paste the desired template onto a new topic in whtever category you choose. Fill in the questions sufficiently, and wait for an admin to accept it. Once it had been accepted, you are free to go out and adventure!)

"T-thanks," Sonata stuttered, almost tripping over her own feet trying to catch up with Asako.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 12:40 am

Fowy Pup wrote:
(OOC: Listen, death, you are officially godmodding. I would suggest that you create a real character that is approved by admins. I see that this is your first post, so I'm assuming that you aren't aware that this is the general routine to get characters approved. What you are doing is unfair, and you will find it unproductive. Killing or injuring a character without the Mun's consent is definitely unacceptable. All roleplayers generally disapprove of godmodding, and I am going to politely ask you to stop, or I will be forced to call and admin on you. Thank you for your time, and I hope that you find that your roleplaying is successful in the future!
P.S to create a character, go home and scroll down until you find a category called creation. Go to templates and copy and paste the desired template onto a new topic in whtever category you choose. Fill in the questions sufficiently, and wait for an admin to accept it. Once it had been accepted, you are free to go out and adventure!)

"T-thanks," Sonata stuttered, almost tripping over her own feet trying to catch up with Asako.
alright i have no idea how to roleplay if someone could teach me that'd be great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 1:02 am

(OOC: I have just sent you a PM, please look at it and respond as soon as possible!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next