Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:02 pm

The weapon sighed and face palmed. At least she didng do that during the performance... What a clutz. Asako thought and crossed her arms, "Need tissues?" As she asked, Asako spotted a bathroom for girls. "There are probably some in there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:15 pm

The girl nodded, standing up.
"Thanks," she said nasally. She scurried over to the restrooms, and was soon holding a paper towel under her nose, wiping some blood off her face with another paper towel, but mostly getting it smeared.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:31 pm

After a few minutes, Asako's conscience made her go check up on the meister... so she did. She opened the door and walked in slowly. "So, err... you okay?" She asked and sat on the counter, next to a sink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:38 pm

"Yeah," Sonata replied, now she had cleaned herself up, and was just making sure that the blood flow stopped. "Gonna need to keep some tissues on me from now on, this is the third time in the past two weeks this has happened. I swear, I practically have a first-aid kit on me at all times," the girl stated. "Maybe I'm not really cut out to be a meister after all," she sighed, putting her free hand on the counter and staring into the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:54 pm

Asako shook her head and looked in the mirror as well. "Nah, I don't think that's true... If either of us don't belong at the DWMA, its me," she replied and sighed,"Besides, you had some guts for singing without that much hesitation just now... That's what meisters are all about, courage! Weller... that and wielding weapons 'n such." The weapon placed one hand on the mirror and rested her forehead on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:58 pm

Sonata decided it wouldn't be very polite to delve about why this girl was less suited to be at the academy, when something occurred to her that she had forgotten during the events of the day.
"You're a weapon, right?" the meister asked, turning to face the other blunette
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:39 pm

Asako looked over and nodded. "Yeah, I suppose I am indeed a weapon." She replied and let her right arm turn into the blade of this specific weapon. It was a large, cyan blue blade of a scythe that had a pale blue glow. "Yep, still a weapon." Asako restated and turned back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:48 pm

"Umm, well... You see, umm I'm a meister," Sonata stumbled over her words. jeez she already knew that. "And I don't exactly have a weapon, and-um-and-" why was this so hard to spit out? "I know- I know I'm a clutz, and a weirdo, and would be kind of hard to be a partner to, but-" she drew an excruciatingly long, wavering breath, "Wouldyouliketobemyweapon?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 7:15 am

Asako took a moment to process what the girl was actually trying to say, but once she did... she really had to think about it! My meister? the weapon thought, Well, we did actually get along fairly well.... better than anyone else I've met. "You think that I should be your weapon? ?.." Asako drew out her words slowly,"I like your style. I think I can roll with that... I'm warning you though, I'm a difficult person to handle sometimes." The weapon grinned and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:12 am

"I think I can deal with that," Sonata replied, grinning back and holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:29 pm

Asako let a small grin escape as she shook the meister's hand. "Alright, then I guess we're partners. " she replied and put her hand back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:36 pm

Sonata drew her hand back inside her sweater, holding it closed from the inside. She blinked a few times. "I think that the nose bleed is over at least," the meister stated, throwing the bloodied paper towel into the garbage. "You want to go back out into the club again?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 4:11 pm

The weapon nodded and replied,"I guess for a little while longer." Asako looked towards the door and headed toward it. "Alright, lets rock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 5:43 pm

Sonata Nodded, following the weapon out the door.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:33 pm

Asako kicked the door ooen with her foot and looked at the crowd of people that were still excitated from the duo's performance. "Wow, we did better than I thought we did!" The weapon marveled and placed her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 6:37 pm

"How are there even this many people in a club in the middle of the day?" Sonata asked incredulously, pulling her coat around her more tightly.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:06 pm

"Well I guess some people just have absolutely nothing better to do..." she replied and shrugged. After all, they were there for that exact reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:06 pm

"They should get jobs," the girl mumbled, missing the point. "So, is there really much else to do at clubs that isn't karaoke or drinking... Or at least something legal for a fifteen year old?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:22 pm

"Well there is often dancing... but for some reason people just aren't doing it today..." the weapon replied as her eyes drifted towards the nearly empty dancefloor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:50 pm

"Oh," Sonata responded, looking at the dance floor, too. "I can do ballroom dancing, but that's about it ..." the meister mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:28 pm

"Ballroom dancing? I've never done that before." She replied and raised an eyebrow. "Is it just some fancy type of dance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:34 pm

Sonata laughed lightly.
"It's probably the only thing that I can do without tripping over my own two feet," the meister chuckled, "that and playing the mandolin." the girl glanced back over at the other blunette once her mirth had died down slightly. "I could probably teach you, if you don't mind me leading."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:12 am

Asako shifted a bit uncomfortably as she thought about the meister's offer. ''W-well ai did force you to sing on stage without a word in the matter... so I-I guess this could make us even. " the bluenette looked at the dance floor, which was lit up with multiple glowing tiles. Her demeanor changed as she thought about it more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:11 am

"It's probably not the most ideal place to learn to do ballroom dancing, but it's better than on the side of a hill or something," Sonata commented. The meister went out to the middle of the dance floor, looking back to see if Asako was following.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 4:47 pm

At first the weapon doubted and had half a mind to reject or dotch Sonata, but that would be a great idea to start a partnership like that would it? So, reluctant as she was, Asako followed her up. "Okay, lets start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next