Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Karaoke night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:36 pm

Sonata paused for a moment. "Nobody, really," she mumbled, following the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Okay, then we're going to take the bull by the horns and get it done!"Asako said and brought the meister up the stage without waiting for Sonata to have a single word in the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Uh-Wait! I-I can't!" Sonata exclaimed, but she was already on stage. She sighed, and steadied herself, still shaking slightly. "What are we singing, even?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:05 pm

Asako pulled over a clipboard with lots of songs listed. "I got you this far, you get to pick." She replied with a grin and handed her the paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:11 pm

Her eyes slid down the list, and she chose the first song that seemed to be familiar.
"Devils, by think of dinosaurs," she mumbled, handing the list back to Asako.
(OOC: Just gonna use the lyrics from Demons by imagine dragons, because I can't do a parody THAT quickly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:04 am

Rougo immediately took interest. "A pretty girl like yourself must be a good singer." he complemented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:07 am

"W-well, I guess. I-I mean, I'm not [i]that[i] good..." Sonata stammered, a bit of a blush rising to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:10 am

"Nonsense!" he suddenly stated proudly. "You are too cute to be able to sing." Rougo smiled and patted her back. "Go on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:17 am

(OOC: To be able to sing? I think you have a bit of a typo there...)
Sonata, smiled a little, taking a deep breath.
"When the days are cold, and the cards all fold, and the saints we see are all made of gold," she sang into the microphone, swaying slowly. "When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all, and the blood's run stale," she continued, glancing back at Rougo.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:07 am

Asako looked over at Sonata, who was doing a wonderful job, so she gave her a smile and a curt nod before grabbing the second mic and helping her out.

"I want to hide the truth, I want to shelter you! But with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide." She sang in a charming voice that she didn't really look like she would have.

(OOC: Love this song choice by the way!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:13 pm

"No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed," Sonata continued, a large smile breaking across her face. "This is my kingdom come," she threw the sweater that was draped over her shoulders to the side, revealing a deep red t-shirt with the death symbol outlined in black. "This is my kingdom come!"

(OOC: I really like it too, demons makes me think of Soul in particular, and I already knew the lyrics mostly. Imagine dragons is great. BTW, I won't be able to get much roleplaying done today because of mothers day, but I'll probably be doing some tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:46 pm

Asako cheered her on then threw off her jacket which left a black t shirt with a white skull on the front.  "When you feel my heat, look into my eyes!" She sang out and lookedmout at the cheering crowd.  "It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide!" The weapon started clapping as it was Sonata's turn.

(OOC: Same here, I feel like it suits Soul well. And that's fine!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:10 pm

"Don't get to close, it's dark inside," Sonata continued, making her arms into an x over her chest. "It's where my demons hide," she grabbed the microphone "It's where my demons hide!" The meister was suddenly aware of the raucous cheering surrounding her, and she started to blush brightly, shivering. She shook off the feeling, remembering that she was a meister, and a meister needed to keep going even when they're scared. "At the curtain's call is the last of all, and the lights fade out all the sinner's crawl," she sang trying to keep her voice steady.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:08 pm

"So they dug your grave and the masquerade." She sang softly and tapoed her foot to the slow beat of the music. As a weapon, her job was to protect meisters, whomever they may be. So Asako looked at her and gave a reasurring smile and nod. She didn't know why she took a liking to Sonata, maybe it was because of their contrasting personalities. .."Will come calling out at the mess you made."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:13 pm

Sonata returned the smile, steadied her breathing, and continued to sing. "Don't wanna let you down, but I am hell bound, though this is all for you, don't wanna hide the truth." The smile stayed, and the crowd cheered a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:39 pm

Asako turned to the crowd and sang out again."No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed." Her eyes glowed brighter as she sang the refrain,"This is my kingdom come..,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:31 pm

"This is my kingdom come!" Sonata sang as loudly as she could away from the microphone. She coughed a little bit after the shout, but she went back to the refrain. "When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, It's where my demons hide!" For the first time in a while, she felt good about herself for something.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 7:04 am

"Don't get too close, it's dark inside!" Asako cheered along with the crowd and continued, "Its where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide!" It was a great feeling to do something like this. Sort of like when you have an extremely sore throat and take a cough drop, it's refreshing and makes you feel good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:15 am

"They say it's what we make, I say it's up to fate, It's woven in my soul, I need let you go," Sonata continued, putting her fingers into sign language "I love you", and pointing it at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 3:48 pm

Asako smiled and close her eyes as she sang,"You're eyes they shine so bright, I want to save that light." The weapon copied the meister's sign language and finished her part. "I cant escape this now... Unless you show me how!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:14 pm

"When you feel my heat, look into my eyes," Sonata sang, putting her hands down again and swaying slowly. "Look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide," The meister looked over at Asako thankfully, "It's where my demons hide."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:34 pm

"Dont get to close, it's dark inside." She sang a bit slower and smiled. "Its where my demons hide... it's where my demons hide!" Asako finished and gaze the meister an approving look. "You did go- scratch that... you did great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:46 pm

Sonata suddenly hugged her out of nowhere.
"Thank you!" The meister said happily. She suddenly realized that she was probably impeding on the weapons personal space, and withdrew. She was still smiling, though. The girl went and retrieved her jacket from behind the microphones and replaced it over her shoulders again.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:49 pm

Asako normally would've punched anyone who had merely poked her, Lord Death have mercy on whoever hugged her... though the weapon had mercy on this person for some reason. She didn't let it bother her, however. "Y-Yeah. No problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:59 pm

Sonata started to retreat down the stairs, but somehow tripped, and found herself face down on the floor. She sat up, and pinched the bridge of her nose, muttering "ow, ow, ow," as a steady stream of blood flowed down her upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next