Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 3:58 pm

Asako proceeded to take the occasional swig of the drink that was resting on her palm, then the counter, then her hand again. She had a hard time deciding where she preferred it to reside... "So... not to sound like a stalker but, where do you guys live? Death City I'm guessing..." she askedwith a slightly drunken grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 6:17 pm

" Yup. I live in the DWMA dorms. How about you guys?" Gibler asked.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 7:55 pm

"Same, I live in a dorm, in the academy..." Asako replied and looked at the two from the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:28 pm

" Cool. How about you, Sonata? Do you live in the dorms?" Gibler asked, staring at Sonata, staring into the depths of her soul.
(OOC: I wanted Gibler to stare into the depths of SOMEONE'S soul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:45 pm

"Yep," Sonata replied simply. "Weird thing though, if we've all lived in the dorms, why haven't we seen eachother yet?" the meister wondered, taking a sip of her shirly temple. "Uhh, and could you stop staring at my soul? Staring any time is rude," she added.
(OOC: Sonata can hear souls. According to her, they sound like a cross between a wind chime and a heartbeat... I've spent way too long thinking about the perfect sound a soul would make...)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:55 pm

Asako shrugged and chimed in,"Well I get to stay in a special part for special reasons..." Her smile turned into a frown as she stared at her drink.

(OOC:That's a bit ironic, Fowy Pup, I was going to allow Asako to hear souls as well.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:57 pm

" Hmm. Well, I DID just get here yesterday.. soo.. that's probably why." Gibler responded, " Sorry about staring. I tend to stare at things. Bad habit."
(OOC: I probably should have told you this, but i was using that phrase figuratively. She was just staring. But she can see souls. She can't hear them though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:58 pm

Gibler turned towards Asako, " What's the reason? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:03 pm

"Weird question... Umm, what color was my soul?" Sonata asked, turning to Gibler.
(OOC: at least you know what souls sound like then!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:09 pm

" Purple? Sorry, I'm sorta new at this. It's vague." Gibler answered. " What sound does my soul make? I'd like to know."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:11 pm

Asako sort of ignored the question for the time being then pushed her drink away, even though it was nearly empty. "Well, they have a hard to describe sound..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:14 pm

Sonata closed her eyes, and put up one finger.
"Yours is a lower pitch than Asako's, but it has a decidedly higher rhythm," the meister stated after a moment. "Wait, how did you know I can hear souls?" Sonata suddenly asked, flabbeghasted.
(OOC: This was never mentioned in character until now, therefore people didn't know that information...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:31 pm

" Oh. That's good to know. How did you know I was thirteen? I just guessed." Gibler shrugged.
(OOC: I didn't say I was thirteen.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:35 pm

"Before Asako, I had never even heard of someone who can hear souls... Hear the millions of tinkling windchimes around you... Anyhow, there are small things about your soul's sound that can tip me off about your age, and the sound of your soul's age signs were just very prominent!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:38 pm

" I had heard of people hearing souls, so I just guessed instead of asking. Yup. Oh, cool. I just turned thirteen actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:41 pm

"Well, don't stick assumptions on people, even if the assumptions are right. That's just as rude as staring," Sonata mumbled, sipping her shirly temple again.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:41 pm

Asako smacked Gibler up the side of the head and silenced her. "Watch it, don't go giving us away... if you yell out that you're thirteen then we'll get kicked out... or worse, get some detention from the academy." She hissed and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:45 pm

"Geez, you really are on thin ice with shibusen, aren't you?" the other blunette stated, glancing at the other girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:49 pm

" Hey, that's my way of asking. I can't help it, just like I can't help it if my eyes glaze over." Gibler said, ignoring the slap, then she turned to Asako and whispered, " And besides, Sonata was the one who asked if I'd get in trouble for being at a bar when I'm thirteen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:50 pm

"I heard that!" Sonata said more loudly than necessary. "You're the one who came in here in the first place," this time she was in her regular, timid voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:53 pm

" I know. Asako said not to yell it out, so I whispered. To tell the truth, I thought this was a dance club, not a bar." Gibler said turning back to Sonata.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:57 pm

"Umm, generally dance clubs are bars in a way, and most of them require ID to get in... Why would you go to a place like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:01 pm

" I don't go to many dance clubs, OR bars so I wouldn't really know. I just kinda wandered in here cause I was bored, and this place was playing a song I liked." Gibler shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:02 pm

Asako shook her head and frowned,"You don't know half of it! Im on a... probation of sorts with them at the moment... if I get caught... Im toast!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Oh my, I've teamed up with someone with a record? That's really cool!" Sonata exclaimed, whirling around to look at her partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next