Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 12:57 pm

Jet sighed as he walked onto the stage and sat where he was supposed to play guitar for the people who sang and waited so he started to play 'Shimmer' by Feel
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:33 pm

Jennifer showed up around 9 pm. She didn't go many places without her twin brother, but she needed some karaoke tonight. She walked inside and saw a guy playing a guitar. Jenn walked towards him saying. "Your fingers are in the wrong place." moving his fingers, "That form should be easier for this song."
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:35 pm

Jet nods "All right so what song are you going to sing?"
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:38 pm

"Thanks but I don't need a guitarist." she said as she turned her arm into the body of her guitar axe. The strings began strumming the intro to Holiday by Green Day. She left with a smile and began singing on stage in her tight, curve showing leather jacket, punk rock T-shirt and short miniskirt.
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:48 pm

Jet listens for awhile then starts strumming along the two different turnings flowing like a River to play the song
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:51 pm

"Bang Bang goes the broken glass and, kill all the fags that DON"T AGREE, Trial by fire, setting fire is not a way that's meant for me" she sang putting her heart in soul into it. After she finished the song she walked back towards Jet and turned her arm back to normal.
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:57 pm

Jet nods towards her "Good job."
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:57 pm

"Thanks what are you doing then" Jenn asked sitting down.
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:59 pm

Jet shrugs "I took the job up to play the guitar parts for people singing. That is practically. Why?"
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:01 pm

"Aw you seem a little uninterested, you a meister or weapon?" Jenn said. Jenn got up showing of her perfect body and lovely dyed light red hair.
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:04 pm

"I am a weapon, Jet Tucker is the name." He reaches out with his right arm for a hand shake
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:08 pm

"Jenn Shade" she said accepting his handshake, "I feel so bad for you."
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:13 pm

"Hey it is better than other jobs." Jet says
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:24 pm

"I know but having a job, Living under the cooperates boot, always below them as they walk all over you."
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:45 pm

Jet shrugs "This is just a side job you will probably see me differently if I say my true main job."
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:41 pm

Sonata followed the weapon into a club with blaring music and the smell of booze hanging in the air.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

Asako kept the door open until the meister walked in then let it slam shut. "Welcome to Chupa Cabra's!" She introduced and guided Sonata throughout the club.
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:52 pm

Sonata felt a bit uncomfortable, being in a club at the age of fifteen and all. She pulled her coat tighter around her shoulders, and looked around at the people and the decor.
(OOC: I'm assuming Rougo's somewhere around here, given the fact that he was the one who suggested it...)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:53 pm

Asako gave her an assuring pat on the back and looked around while saying,"Don't worry about it, everyone is nervous the first time."

(OOC: Yeah, most likely.)
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:08 pm

"Uh, okay," The girl still had her coat tightly around her shoulders, but wasn't looking at things so warily now.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:12 pm

Asako dragged her over to the bar and got then some drinks, just water for now of course. "Drink up!"
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:14 pm

Sonata sniffed the water, and once she had deemed it to just be water, she drank some. You never knew when you were in unusual situations.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:22 pm

Asako drank most of her drink and set it down of the counter before sitting on one of the stools. "Ever done karaoke?" She asked and looked over at the suspicious meister.
Back to top Go down

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:26 pm

"Does sing it on a secondhand wii count?" Sonata asked, putting her cup aside.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:33 pm

The weapon placed a hand on her own chin to make it look like she was thinking then looked back. "Was it in front of other people...?" She finally asked and got ready to go over to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next