Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Karaoke night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:38 pm

"Fine- I'm fine," Sonata managed, taking a deep breath to calm herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:41 pm

" If you say so.." She then went back to concentrating on her root beer.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:06 pm

Asako spoke up and ordered a more alcoholic drink then added,"Nothing that'll get me totally waster, m'kay?" Her toothy smirk shone as she got the drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:09 pm

Gibler whispered to Sonata," What happens when she drinks too much?" Still looking at Asako.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:13 pm

"I don't know," Sonata whispered back. "Are you even legal drinking age?" the meister questioned, glancing between the drinks and Asako. Her shirley temple practically materialized in front of her as the bar tender slid it to her. The girl absentmindedly took a sip as she watched the other girl expectantly.

(OOC: Most places in California have the limit on legal drinking age to twenty one, but I'm not sure about Nevada)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:27 pm

(OOC: You'll see later that Asako works at Chupa Cabra's, so she sort of gets away with drinking from time to time.)

The waiter winked at the weapon, who returned the gesture as she took an occasional swig of herdrink. "Not sure myself. IIt's only happened one or two times.'' She replied while tapping in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:29 pm

" Okie." Gibler said, back to her root beer. " This is REALLY good root beer!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:31 pm

"Oh," Sonata continued to sip at the shirley temple, playing with the tiny umbrella and cocktail sword that came with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:35 pm

" Oh! Cool umbrella!" The weapon turned to the bartender. " Can I please have a tiny umbrella? Thanks." The bartender gave her a strange look, but handed her a tiny umbrella anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:37 pm

"Haha! The sword is mightier than the umbrella in this situation!" Sonata exclaimed, poking at Gibler's umbrella with the small plastic stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:40 pm

"And yet I am not ashamed!" Gibler grabs the umbrella and quickly knocks Sonata's plastic stick from her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Aww..." She looked at the tiny cocktail sword on the ground, and then at Gibler. "At least I had one in the first place!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:47 pm

" Gee hee!" Gibler tilted her head slightly and gave a big toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:54 pm

"You guys are so immature!" She groaned sarcastically as she made an origami person out of napkins, then arming it with one of the plastic swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:56 pm

Sonata put her little umbrella in the other hand of the tiny origami person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:57 pm

Gibler takes her sketchbook from her cloak and starts drawing the origami person.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:58 pm

Asako looked around then allowed her hand to turn ito a blade before poking the origami man. "Shall I behead him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:59 pm

"YES. I mean.. sure.. OFF WITH HER HEAD!" She told Asako.

Last edited by GiblerJab on May 16th 2014, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:03 pm

"Do it!" Sonata cheered.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:13 pm

Thw weapon smiled and made a bigb deal about it, slowly tearing the 'head' off. "Victory!" Asako cheered and help up its head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:15 pm

"YAY!! Thou hath been beheaded!" The other weapon cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:20 pm

"He needs a proper burial," Sonata stated, shoving the body into a bowl of peanuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:21 pm

" Perfection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:25 pm

"Indeed," Sonata conceded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:37 pm

" Yum. Root beer." she continued to sip her root beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next