Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Karaoke night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:32 pm

Sonata gave reassuring smile, and took one of her hands gently.
"Put your other hand on my shoulder," she directed, while putting her free hand on the weapon's hip softly. Carefully, the meister started taking slow steps.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:56 pm

The weapon did as she was told and followed somewhat clumsily. This was her first ballroom type dance, and itddidn't come naturally to her in the slightest. Asako kept her head pointed down to watch their feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:23 pm

Round and round in lazy circles they went, Sonata keeping a slow tempo and making sure that her partner didn't lose her footing.
"You're doing good!" the meister encouraged softly.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:20 am

"Yeah, sure." Asako muttered and slowly started to get the hang of things as they sped up a bit. Her confidence eventually got to the point where she didn't need to constantly watch their feet, which was a big step for her. It's like our personalities switched in a way... the weapon thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:37 am

Sonata was thinking similar thoughts, when the time in the dance was nearing a spin.
"Ready for a spin?" she asked, making eye contact with Asako.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:17 pm

"Please, Im ready for anything!" She replied with a cocky grin as she returned to eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:51 pm

"Okay then," Sonata replied, giving he girl a quick spin, and a small dip before bring her back to the original position they were in.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

"That wasn't toobad." She replied while looking back at their feet to regain balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:07 pm

"Not usually, as long as the leaders know what they're doing," Sonata replied with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

"So, is dancing somewhat like a battle in the case? A meister has to know how to use their weapon in order to win, right?" Asako on pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:21 pm

Just then Gibler walked in.
"Hey! Do any of you like coconuts?" she shouted as she smiled derpily.
"I can sing about them if you want. Actually no, I don't really want to embarrass myself." Then she suddenly turned shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:25 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," Sonata hummed, shrugging slightly. She gave the newcomer a startled glance, unsure of what to say.

(OOC: Sonata was talking to Asako at first.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:42 pm

" Sorry," Gibler said as she realized she had just barged in, " I'm Gibler Jab, Nice to meet you."
She put out her hand for Sonata to shake it, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:01 pm

"Umm," Sonata glanced around as if someone were standing behind her, then realized that Gibler was talking to her. "We're kind of dancing," the meister stated, glancing between Asako and the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:12 pm

Asako looked the girl over and asked,"Is there something you want?" Her words soubded threatening, big suprise. She was always this way toward strangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:17 pm

" Oh right." she said to Sonata. Then she put her hand down.
" Well, hi to you too." She said to Asako, still smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:21 pm

Sonata sighed, she guessed that no matter how weird this person was, at least someone should be a little nice to her.
"I'm Sonata," the meister responded, forcing a bit of a smile onto her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:24 pm

"I guess it was kinda sudden, barging in like this," she said looking at the ground, " Let me start over."
With that she walked out and came back in.
"Hi there, nice dancing." she said somewhat awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:26 pm

Sonata glanced between Asako and Gibler awkwardly, silence heavy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:29 pm

" Um, should I start again?" Gibler said. " You know what I'm getting tired of walking in and out. I think I'll just sit down on the floor."
Then she sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:35 pm

"Can I help you, because I don't recall meeting you, like ever before this," Sonata asked, now just feeling confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:38 pm

" Oh! Naw, we've never met. I'm just new. I'm trying to work on my shyness, but I feel like I went a LITTLE too far. Heh. Yeah.." Gibler said, trailing off near the end.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:48 pm

Asako took a step back from Sonata and cleared her throat. "Mhm, I see." She muttered then looked at Gibler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:53 pm

Sonata withdrew back into her coat, and pulled it a little closer around her shoulders defensively.
"Jeez, I'm not that shy, and I was hesitant to come in here, and yet you waltz in here at thirteen years old to try and stop being shy?" the meister exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Yes?" She said nervously. She cleared her throat. "Yeah." she said more confidently this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next