Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:04 pm

Ooc: I actually don't know how to do a blood transfusion, can we do a time skip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:07 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:15 pm

(Time skip after operation)

Jason sighed in relief as he Finnished the transfusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:22 pm

Isabella was laying down after having blood taken from her she was resting

Ivys vitals were stabilized and she was gonna be okay
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:32 pm

Jason sat down in a stool and stayed to make sure that they were ok

(We should wait for charmander)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:07 pm

(it's actually simple, you stick a needle in some one, stick one in another, both connected to a pouch. one needle pumps blood into the pouch, while the other sends blood to the person.)

Chaos 'looked' at Chester. "How bad?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:11 pm

"S-she almost died........" Chester choked out, his face pale with worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:21 pm

"well....that...sucks..." Chaos said. "Sorry if I don't seem moody but this smile is sorta stuck on my face." He said. "So.... you sure you wanna stay here? I know a place where you and Ivy can get away from this." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:23 pm

Chester sighed "well honestly I like everyone here but crow and Alisha....I have lots of friends here...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:30 pm

Weres chester"Isabella asked jason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:31 pm

"why do they hang with those two?" He asked. "Crow's a jerk, and from what I can tell Alisha is a control freak."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:36 pm

"I think he's outside" Jason chuckled

"She wants to be queen of death city" Chester snickere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:43 pm

"and they follow her because?" He asked curiously. "Trust me many a witches have tried before her, only one of them got close and Death one shotted her."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:45 pm

Chester shrugged "I don't know, I never asked, I honestly think that Jason joined because he secretly thinks Alisha is hot" Chester snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:48 pm

Ill go tell im ivys okay and that she will wake up soon"isabella said starting to get up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:55 pm

Chaos snickered. "So most you don't know and one cause he cann't control his crotch. Niya ha ha!" He laughed. "Why don't you get them to come out here? Say you all need time to 'cool off'."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:58 pm

"No,no, no! You need to rest, I'll tell him" Jason said

Chester snickered "well maybe"

Ooc: I was having mixed feelings about the idea of killing off Alisha....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:02 pm

OOC: who said anything about killing her.

Chaos, doing something he almost never did, gained a straight face, though his eyes were still slits. "You may wanna think about this, for you, the other people here, and Ivy." He said. "I know what it's like to love someone, if anyone did that to her, I'd be torturing them right now. Trust me get them together, and I may be able to help them all out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:04 pm

Jason im fine really its only a bit og blood"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:05 pm

"Yeah....but I like my room....can we just kick alisha out" Chester snickered half jokingly

Ooc: I was thinking of killing her off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:07 pm

"hmmm...guess that sounds good, but what will you all do then?" He asked, his normal look returning. "You have to look at the big picture."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:08 pm

"What big picture??" Chester asked

"Ok but im coming with you" Jason chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:13 pm

She nodded "fine I can deal with that "she said slowly standing up feeling a bit dizzy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:15 pm

Jason stood close just in case she fell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:16 pm

"What will you all do after she is gone, what if she fights back, what if Crow has his man period again?" He explained. " You have to ask every question you can think of, or some unwanted things may happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next