Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:55 pm

Ivy smirked smugly at her not saying anything clearly disrespecting her by not saying hello on purpose just to irritate her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:58 pm

Alisha scowled at her then muttered darkly under her breath before grinning at chaos "hello dear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:01 pm

"Hiya!" He said. "who is the new lady?" He asked Chester, as his crow flew off his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:04 pm

"This 'lady' is our leader, Alisha thorn " Chester snickered
Alisha got up from the throne and walked over to chaos slowly with a charming smile "so are you a warlock? A kishin? What are you?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:07 pm

"I'm a kitty cat! NIYA HA HA HA HA!" He laughed, teasing her. "Cann't you tell?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:09 pm

Alisha frowned "I'm not in the mood for games, just answer the question" she said clearly annoyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:10 pm

"aaaaaaaaw. Party pooper. No cake for you." He said in a teasing voice, trying not to laugh.

Last edited by Charmander on April 2nd 2014, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:11 pm

OOC: sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Ivy snickered and laughed at his teasing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:19 pm

OOC: fixxed second post.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:22 pm

Alisha tried her hardest not to loose her temper "I already have one trouble making nuisance in the guild I don't need to deal with another one....." she said in a stern, intimidating tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:24 pm

Ivy smirked "as far as I knew we were all perfect wellbehaved angles"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:26 pm

Alisha gave ivy a 'shut the f#ck up' look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:30 pm

Now now miss thorn thats not a very nice look to be giving an innocent little girl"ivy said leaning agenst a wall crossing her arms with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:32 pm

"Maybe I should've let crow finnish you off..." Alisha muttered under her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:39 pm

With ivys cat like hearing she herd her and glared at her growling "dont ..."she said thretiningly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:42 pm

Alisha chuckled darkly and smirked smugly and crossed her arms "how about you and chester go play somewhere else"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:47 pm

No I think we will play here, but thanks for the suggestion"ivy said calming down and smirking back
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:49 pm

One of alisha's thorn covered vines started harshly wrapping around ivy's leg "I advise you leave...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:54 pm

Ivy hissed in pain, once the thorns cut into her skin she let out meny spikes of black blood distroying the vines "nope
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 11:58 pm

"Leave now little girl!" Alisha hissed scornfully

Chester shifted uncomfortably where he stood, he knew that alisha was a sob but she was still a powerful witch! He didn't want ivy to get hurt but he didn't want to look like a wuss...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:04 am

Chaos appeared behind her, a blade to her throat, grinning. "Now now, I don't like it when people hurt my friends." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:06 am

Alisha growled viciously then summoned a bunch of thorn covered vines that wrapped around chaos,
"Ok how about I give chaos a tour....," Chester said with a nervous smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:10 am

Ivy leaned agenst the wall again she had formed her black blood scythe "oh yeah, whos gonna make me. Surly not you "

(they should fight ivy gets beat easily and alisha punishes her
1) letscrow have her
2) forces chester to put her under one of his nightmare spells)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:11 am

Suddenly a large vine wrapped around ivy and squeezed harshly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)   Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Chester (you know who you are, all others must ask)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next