Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 5:26 pm

Mkay, OOOOH, I have an idea, I know there's only two clans but can we add an anti-clan? (Sort of like Bloodclan)
:P how about the tribe of death or something threatening??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 5:44 pm

Hmmmmmm sounds good to me do you want it to be called tribe of death lol and would you like to see what I have written for the site so far
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:04 pm

Yes da tribe of death XD

I would love to see what you have so far :)
(Would you want me to show you what I have so far on the supernatural academy forum??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:12 pm

Some of this is just for briarclan and some of it is for the whole site

Intro: your padding along in a lovely lush green forest. Your paws hurt and your mouth is dry , you havent seen a stream in 3moonhighs and you haven't had freashkill in five. You were running from two dogs who had gotten out of there fence from the barn you had taken shelter in. You hear the rush if water over rocks and soon you come to a stream and bend down and lap at the cool clear water. Suddenly you catch the scent of cats right before you are tackled and pinned to the ground and held there. The cat thats holding you there is a derp midnight black with cloudy white paws that looked like fog but what was most suprising about this she-cat was her pale white eyes.she grould at you "what are you doing on briarclan teritory rouge." She snarled. You look at her and tell her your story and that your looking for a placeto go. She gets off of you and sits licking a paw"well my name is fogstar I am leader of briarclan, because you are in need I will invite you to join us but kbow this. You will have to put forth hard work for the clan and this work may cost you your life, fallow me if you wish to take the leap into a new world." She said getting up and padding away through the brush.

Territory: briarclan is a densly wooded area with many streams and alot of underbrush good for hideing. The camp is surrounded by a stream except for a land bridge over the stream cats use to cross it and its also surounded by BlackBerry bushes and the entrince is hidded by a seires of hanging ivy strands. Inside the camp the leaders den is strait inside to the left and is under a low bush, next to it is the greatrock which all clans anouncements are mad from. The freash kill pile is in the center of camp. The warriors den is to the right of the entrince and then next to it is the nursery. At the back of camp is the apprentices den which is a underground den. The elders den is nect to the apprentices den in a hollowed out log. Then in a side clearing hidden by hanging linchen is the medicen cats den it has a stream running through the clearing. The training grounds are to the east and is a soft earth pit.

Rules:
1) have fun
2) no critisizeing or being rude if some one is being rude to you come to me or vixen and we will take care of it.
3) no more then 10 cats for each clan
4) no cannon characters they must be original if I think your cat resembles a main cat thrn I wont accepte it
5) try your best not to have oneline posts try and be as discriptive as you can
6) before you start rping your character must be accepted by an admin or mod
7) fallow the code
8) do not kill a persons character without permission
9) no godmodding , powerplaying or anything like that

The Warrior Code:

1)Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2)Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3)Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4)Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5)A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6)Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7)A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8)The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9)After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10)A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11)Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12)No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13)The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
14)An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15)A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Form:
Name:
Age (in moons):
Gender (shecat, tom):
Description:(please be discriptive at least five sentinces here)
Personality:( five sentince minimum here as well)
Other:

Medicine cat herb list:

Poppy seeds- used to numb pain and make a cat very sleepy

Catmint - For whitecough and Greencough. Also exceptionaly tasty to cats that are not sick

Cobwebs - used to stop bleeding

Feaverfew - used to cool feverish cats and treat head pain

Blackberry Leaves- Bee stings

Borage Leaves - used to treat fevers and helps nursing mothers with their milk supply

Marigold - used to treat infection and heal wounds and sores

Horse Tail - used to treat infected wounds

Burdock root - used to treat infections, especially rat bites

Chervil Root - used to treat infections

Wild Garlic - rolling in this can help to keep out infection

Coltsfoot- used to treat kittencough

Chickweed- used to help treat greencough

Tansy - used to treat coughs

Thyme - used to calm a cat

Camomile - used to calm a cat

Dandelion Leaves- used to calm a cat

Juniper Berries - used to treat bellyache

Chervile- used to treat bellyache

Watermint - used to treat bellyache

Daisy Leaves - used to treat aching joints

Goldenrod- used in a poultice to treat aching joints and stiffness; can also be used for severe injuries.

Ragwort Leaves- used alongside juniper berries in a poultice to treat aching joints

Comfrey - used to treat broken bones

Nettle (leaves) - used to treat swelling

Calandine - used to treat ailments of the eyes

Snake Root - used to counter poison

Nettle (seeds) - used to counter poison

Honey - used to treat sore throats
Mouse bile - used to remove ticks from a cat's coat

Yarrow - used to make a cat vomit and expel poisons from the body

Other Plants
Dock leaves - used to make a cat's coat slippery; also can be used as a surface for vomiting.

Deathberries (Yew) - of no medicinal value; bright scarlet berries that can kill a cat if they are not expelled quickly enough; use yarrow (called night-seeds by the Tribe)

Nightshade - of no medicinal value; is poisonous

Holly (berries) - of no medicinal value; poisonous like deathberries

The clan:

Leader: fogstar

Deputy:

Medicine cat:

Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprenices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Mentor-apprentice:

Mates and kits:
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:26 pm

Ten cats for each clan?? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:29 pm

Do you want it more lol I was talking about charicter sheet for one person one person can have no more then ten cats in each clan
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:31 pm

Ooooh XD I just misread thats all, I thought it meant only ten people per clan XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:32 pm

Oh god no lol
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 6:48 pm

XD, hey im almost done with the supernatural academy forum :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:07 pm

http://dawnclanvsbriarclan.forumotion.com

And here is the forum so far
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:11 pm

http://superacademy.forumotion.com/ < [my bad forum]

IT'S FOXING AMAZING!!! Much better than my site so far XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:14 pm

Okay g2g fpr a bit watchong game of thrones
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 11:20 pm

Mkay :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 12:14 am

Going to bed now~~~~ :P I'll be back tomorrow~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 4:54 pm

Vixy what all do you wand for forum topics in dawn clan and is tribe of death in twoleg place
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:06 pm

What do you mean??

(They live in an old abandon farm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:10 pm

Like do you see how briarclan has the topics under the catagory like clan cats forest the stream and the borders
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:33 pm

Ooooh X3 well I always imagined DawnClan being in a sunny clearing, every morning the camp is engulfed in a beautiful golden pink light of the sunrise, hence the name DawnClan

They are surrounded by tall red oak trees and a stream runs through the forest, it can be connected to briarclan :3

The training grounds is another clearing, though its party shaded by trees

(I sort of wanna add another clan X3/ hey can i get admin statis :) ????)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:38 pm

Hmmmm okay and yes I already gave it to you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:45 pm

YAY :D thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:50 pm

Yep now you can put in what you want for dawn clan ...oh I need an intro and a territory discriprion to go on the clan cats topic and ill start on the tribe of death......they should be like bloodclan right
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 5:57 pm

Yes

The leader is named Slasher, he hates the clans because when he was a kit a patrol of clan cats found him and just passed him up even though he was suffering from a very bad fox bite which damaged his paw, now he can retract the claws in his left paw and they're always out, he never knew which clan left him, he also hates the way clan cats chase loners and kittypets out of the woods

(Main description)
The tribe of death is a group of cats who believe that clans are the ultimate evil, they want to get rid of the clans to 'free' the forest and so they can control it, believing that they are more responsible to control the land
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:45 am

I can join both if you two want me to
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:44 am

SURE :)

(But just a warning the supernatural academy forum isn't completely done, there's some kinks I need to fix, I'll still send you the link)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)    EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLEGIANCE OF AWESOMENESS!! (open to a certain people)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next